Guys help wtf is this? This is my armpit, i shower once a day and I always wash my armpits with soap...

Guys help wtf is this? This is my armpit, i shower once a day and I always wash my armpits with soap, it started hurting a few days ago and it got worse and worse, I shaved it and this is what it looks like.

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Aluminium_zirconium_tetrachlorohydrex_gly
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Have you had unprotected sex lately?

Looks like AIDS. Have fun OP.

How about you schedule an appointment with your doctor instead of asking a bunch of randos.

where the fuck does it say medicine in Science & Math?

backed up lymph system

dermatitis. why do you shave your armpits, you tryna pick up sailors? disgusting.

can confirm, its AIDS

Most likely atopic dermatitis.

this board is filled to the brim with chemists and biologists who suck at math all the while engineers get ostracized. This is the best place to ask for medical advice imo.

That’s Bulovian armpit worm. It’s laid it’s eggs in your armpit. They’ll hatch and eat their way out in roughly 3 days give or take

It's lupus.

NEVAR FORGET

because unironically engineer = brainlet

Looks like infection caused by ingrown hairs.
Have you never shaved your pits before? From all the missed hairs it looks like you havn't. Your skin is probably just very sensitive in that spot.
Put some antibiotic cream on it, next time use a trimmer or be more careful shaving.

folliculitis...

Antiperspirant can do that, which is why I no longer use it.

Lupus

Lupus. Get on that prednisone, m9.

Impitego

herpes. sorry op.

Armpit sex? I know it actually is a thing, that's why I'm asking.

Maybe some kind of deodorant that’s keeping the area too moist causing a dermatitis break or slight hair follicle infection. Is the area dry and itchy or moist and itchy?

new soap?

Definitely looks like AIDS, my friend told me of the same thing.

Sorry, OP.
It's super AIDS.

>t. smelly Frenchie

Don't shave your armpits, just trim it.

I don't give free suggestions to little faggots soyboys with shaven armpits, sorry.
>Inb4 grill

>smelly Frenchie

I use deodorant, dick cheese.

It doesn't have the jaggy bits of aluminum that irritate my skin and ruin my shirts, like antiperspirant does.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Aluminium_zirconium_tetrachlorohydrex_gly