Why does this hack who's only proficient in french and "british" cuisine feel like he has the authority to comment on...

Why does this hack who's only proficient in french and "british" cuisine feel like he has the authority to comment on any other style?

cause hes been awarded 16 michelin stars while u have none

How many Michelin stars do you have, OP? None? Oh, well at least you're a chef right? No? Oh... At least you work in a restaurant... Not even that?
Damn.

Looks like you shouldn't be talking about a professional chef with 16 Michelin stars you fucking dumbass.

gordon ramsay detected

Fat loser detected. You're fucking sore!

Fucking hell

What the fuck are you doing!?

Didn't he complain on an episode of KN that a restaurant burger was too tall?

Well, he's also a cunt that couldn't handle working one of his first jobs because the chef was too mean. Gordon is an insufferable cunt.

Yeah. He's a good chef but a bit retarded sometimes.

Watching this makes me angry. He's addicted to exaggerating and bitching.

it's almost like he's selling it up for the show, just like any other show, don't ya think?

He enjoys it. I've also noticed that he treats his fellow scraggly toothed people better. He's needlessly a dick.

>what is acting?

He is just trying to make a point: the sandwich does not have the apropiate size and, instead of just saying it, he tries to be funny. I don't know if he succes with that anyway.
I'm sure that I would do something similar if a sandwich like that is in front of me.

I get it senpai. You like you some Ramsay.

he is very much not a hack you fucking donut

>I'm sure that I would do something similar if a sandwich like that is in front of me.
Look at the burger he made in the OP though. He made one that was even bigger.

>I watch a lot of television

>hack
This whole board is filled with dipshits who feel they have the authority to comment on anything and everything. The difference is that anyone actually it, it's him.

Just 90% of the idiots on Veeky Forums

From what I understand he's traveled pretty extensively to other countries and regions and learned about the cuisine there.
So, he learned other types of cuisine from his travels, like a lot of other decent chefs.