Which are you?

Which are you?
>neutral evil

Lawful evil

Chaotic neutral here

>which popsicle flavor are you?
>take this quick personality test to find out!

chaotic evil

Twist and tuck.

Chaotic neutral.

>Dad keeps throwing away breadclips and ties the tightest fucking knots on all the bread
WHY

Lawful neutral.

Sometimes the clip breaks then I'm true neutral.

Lawful or chaotic neutral. Sometimes Lawful evil if I'm throwing it in the freezer (don't eat bread too often.)
Both me and my flatmate have a habit of going full chaotic evil with bread rolls and other bread shit though. To be honest its hard to get through a 6 pack of rolls unless you're eating at least one a day.

Lawful Neutral but if I lose the clip I use Lawful Evil or Chaotic Neutral depending on how lazy I feel at the time

My niggas

My ex did that. Looking back I'd say it was a huge factor in the failure of the relationship.

You should honestly die

Who the fuck even does chaotic good?

Lawful Neutral, it's a perfectly good bag clip.

neutral evil inside of lawful good.

I'm somewhere between lawful evil & true neutral
I tie a slip not so it stays closed, but it's easy as shit to get back into it

lawful/chaotic neutral combined with lawful good

I bounce between lawful neutral, chaotic neutral and neutral evil

lawful neutral until it breaks,then lawful evil but I tie a slipknot

Twist and tuck. The best you can do without peripherals.

Chaotic neutral. But I twist and leave it on the side that has the twisted bit.

>tell my wife i said hello

how the fuck is tying a know lawful evil but twist and tuck is chaotic neutral who the fuck made this shit

There is literally no reason not to be lawful neutral.

Who on earth does true neutral? The middle option should at least be some sort of jack of all trades, but it's the dumbest of them all. You may as well be lawful evil and tie a knot if you don't mind the fidgeting. At least it saves you the trouble of having to find a rubberband.

Most of the time Lawful neutral but some of the time neutral evil

What am I?

I just leave it like this, with hubby and the kids around bread never lasts more than a day

What's really the difference between lawful good and chaotic evil anyway? They should be polar opposites, but a breadbox has enough air circulation to make bread go stale just as fast, maybe even faster if you open it a lot.

Chaotic neutral inside of lawful good. But sometimes chaotic evil or neutral evil inside of lawful good because I forget or CBA to twist and tuck properly.

lawful neutral + tuck

>mix it up between all evil and if I'm feeling it chaotic neutral

That's just called neutral austism.

Chaotic evil, but the bread sits in the freezer

Probably related, how long does it take you to go through the loaf? A week?

Chaotic neutral or lawful evil with an easy to untangle knot. Or lawful neutral once in a while, but buying packaged bread is silly if real bread is available.

Chaotic Neutral: Tim's Twist and Tuck
Chaotic Evil: Formerly Franks

Lawful good, made a drawer in my kitchen into a breadbox to save space on the counter

I'm interested in this thread.

After 7 years I'm nothing more than newfag.

neutral good and neutral evil depends on mood

be less of a slob

Your level of newfag isn't determined by how long you've been on the site but when you first started browsing. Sorry user, but that doesn't mean you can't be an appreciated poster.

lawful neutral

Mostly chaotic evil.

Lawful good and lawful neutral my man

Lawful neutral for the most part, if I lose the clip i turn to chaotic neutral.

88?

Chaotic neutral or neutral evil are the most practical and effective options.

Lawful good and neutral good are acceptable but unnecessary. Chaotic good, lawful neutral and true neutral are all stupid and a hassle. Lawful evil is genuinely malicious depending on how tight. Chaotic evil is dumb.

Chaotic neutral

Chaotic Neutral

Only right answer

Why is tying it evil?

lawful neutral

You're dumb as shit. Lawful evil is fucking horrid, have you ever tried to open a tied knot in a fucking bread bag?? It's retarded and such a fucking waste of time. Chaotic neutral is just twisting and tucking, preserving the freshness of the bread with minimal effort. it's the patrician method for high-efficiency bread consumers. If you can't understand that you shouldn't reproduce.

Neutral or lawful evil

It's annoying having to untie it, especially if the knot was too tight.

Chaotic neutral or neutral evil depending on how much is left and the shape of the loaf.

what the FUCK

That a liger?

this

I just use a twist tie. What does that make me?

Just toasting this bread.

this. accomplishes the purpose with the least amount of work

Lawful neutral

I use one of those wooden laundry clips, so am I neutral good?

Lawful neutral

lawful neutral/lawful evil depending on if i lose the fucker or not

Eyes burning? Watering up? Try closing your eyelids to blink! Life hack!

Lawful and chaotic neutral.

Neutral evil or lawful neutral.

I guess True Neutral because I twist and tuck as well as reuse the bag tie/clip.

I need a fucking bread box.

I just make it and leave it under a dish towel, then get annoyed when it's hard as fuck.

I never buy bread. I make some when I want it because I prefer it unsalted so I can put a pickle on my unsalted hummus sandwich.

Same

does yours line up with what you get when you take the test?
>lawful neutral
>yes

lol tying a knot what is your bread gonna run away

just tuck, faggots

also bread goes in the fridge because i'm tired of throwing away the last few slices due to mold

I just wrapped my rye bread the same way. Nothing like as pretty as yours though so I will hide my shame.

Chaotic Evil

I bake bread 2-3 times per week and just keep the finished loaves loosely wrapped in plastic grocery bags. The bread doesn't get sliced until immediately before eating, and sourdough breads don't go stale as quickly anyways, so it doesn't make much difference to me how I store it.

Bread in the fridge won't mold as quickly but it goes stale faster. Just leave some out on the counter and freeze the rest while it's still fresh.

same for both results

I'm a lawful neutral but my boyfriend is a fucking chaotic neutral - neutral evil. He probably doesn't even know I'm this petty

Lawful Neutral. I really don't see how someone could do any of the others desu. They all take at least as much time and at least as much effort (more in most cases) and it is much easier to reuse the clip... why do anything else? It comes with something which you can use to close it already.

the evil ones all have this in common: they do not use anything external to close the bag.

all the neutral/good ones have this in common: they have various ways of closing the bag.

what separates neutral from good is each method's effectiveness at keeping fresh, sensibility, ease of reuse, and how overall good it is for the bread.

What the hell is the bottle hack

Chaotic neutral at about half way. Until then twist tie

Actual subhuman

Neutral Evil. Why put so much effort into it?

I guess I should be lawful neutral but I always instinctively lose or throw away the clip.

Got a hard-to-untie knot? Here's the secret:
Try to untie it! It Works like a charm! Isn't that simply amazing? Science really is something

PS: thanks for the ad revenue, please check out my other amazing Life Hacks™ right here on my blog

Good/evil = more organised vs less organised
Law/chaos = high effort vs low effort

Neutral evil and chaotic evil can be read as one line
>Just fucking
>Leaving the bag open
>Just fucking leaving the bag open

I'm sorry my autism has blessed this thread.

>the evil ones all have this in common: they do not use anything external to close the bag.
Wrong.

True neutral and I put the bread in the fridge

Neutral evil baby
Neutral fucking evil

LAWFUL GOOD YOU FUCKING DEGENERATES

chaotic neutral here

Lawful evil, but I tie the knot so it will release if I pull on the end.

>not putting it in the freezer