Sexual virginity for any poet, even a Jesuit as, Hopkins shows, is a kind of sickness unto action...

>Sexual virginity for any poet, even a Jesuit as, Hopkins shows, is a kind of sickness unto action, a time of fear before the potential disorder of the strange.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=kWfMoc2ctfU
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

True.

Was Milton a virgin?

I know what all of those words mean but I do not understand.

is whoever wrote that implying that not nutting in a woman leads to bizarre poetry?

leads to the innocence of the search

the sickness unto action is the floating fantasy-immersion

Gibbons felt the same way

Some things are more important than sex, as of course Hopkins shows.

He married three times and had daughters. So yes

virgins are scared little faggots who say no to all life has to offer and in a poet this is liek wow

>the comedy of sexual intercourse is presumably the initial virginity of the body

>scared
I don't think you have heard about the bravery of Eliot Rodger

People aren't virgins by choice.

false.

Actually we are
Just that it's not our choice, but the females

brah...

>be a fucking priest
>degenerates in the 21st century still call you mentally ill because they literally cannot comprehend the concept of a normal person not having orgies 24/7

They're just envious of the true freedom you have found in submission to Christ's bride. You must love the haters, though, Fr. user.

>everybody has to run around looking for primitive hind-brain stimulation or else they're bad people
I truly think that the modern obsession with sex is just a way for the liberal elite to keep the average person stupid and distracted. Not that sex is bad per se, but the current attitude to it is unhealthy. Sex, as the process by which life is made, should be held sacred.

bloom confirmed degenerate

All I got from this was
>MUH DICK
I personally find it preferable for a man to be a Virgin than to fuck everything in sight as if he's leagues better than a guy who got prostitutes if the end goal is sex. Sex is for bonding with your SO and anything else is literal degeneracy.

ded

>Sex, as the process by which life is made, should be held sacred.

>tfw birth control was a mistake

youtube.com/watch?v=kWfMoc2ctfU

just fuck my shit up senpai

spooky

Is there anything wrong with me if I literally couldn't care less about not having a relationship/sex on a regular basis? I'm just used to being alone and I've come to enjoy it even
I'm not closing any doors, but the full teenage desire just isn't there anymore
Give me a break Bloom you old farto

I was feeling great today until I read this.

>Sex, as the process by which life is made, should be held sacred.

No

Imagine Harold Bloom in coitus.

>and I've come to enjoy it

this is resignation. you are lying to yourself.

as someone who lost his virginity late at 25, i can say its overrated. i would have just kept it knowing it was so damn plain.

it was a hooker btw, no love. deep web.

This is precisely why I want to lose it to a women I actually have emotional intimacy with. I realize how fucking I sound, but the point stands.

test

dude

The actual act isn't what's important, it's more about a common human experience

thanks mom, i know that now.

but romance is a joke. its just lustful friendship

>but romance is a joke. its just lustful friendship
your personal experiences don't constitute reality, or account for all human experiences.

Have you ever been in love? Not one sided infatuation. I mean an actual relationship. Because it doesn't sound like it.

test

all that is is just friendship with lust tho

anything else is just disillusion

>ask if you've ever been in a relationship
>you tactfully avoid answering

Imagine my shock.

You will never understand poetry with this mentality

Now that my dear was sublime

I can't imagine it being anything other than incredibly awkward.

Why do all poetry scholars have to be homosexual?

can you actually rationalize ""love""?

Can you stop awkwardly trying to post around the fact that you've never been in a relationship before?

i have, but can you answer my question?

>can you actually rationalize ""love""?

Your question is an attempt to rationalize the thing as well. You can see that, surely.

>"the tragedy of sexual intercourse is the perpetual virginity of the soul."

Hopkins was definitely a virgin by choice.

everyone on Veeky Forums who talks about how they are so patrish for only wanting to have sex with one significant other is just coping with the fact that they have been involuntarily left out of promiscuity and are now bitter and would rather label it as degenerate

Except it literally is your choice and not theirs. Every time you are too scared to approach a girl, escalate a relationship with a girl, work on yourself as being more likable and creating attraction, you are genuinely bringing celibacy onto yourself. If you have a worldview that it's up to girls to give guys "permission" to have sex with them you are very wrong, it's up to men to go out and attract the females, if you believe it's the females choice that is truly a beta worldview.

I'm active, go up to girls, try to get in but I've never had sex
The closest I got was making out at a party and she led me to a bedroom upstairs, but after a while of having fun with her tits and dry humping she told me she didn't want to take my virginity, she said that's something to do with someone important. We just ended up spooning with me holding back tears. The girl was 16 and I was 18. Girls want experienced guys, they hate dealing with virgins after age 18. There's literally no chance after 20 to lose your virginity to a beautiful girl. I cannot anymore imagine me having sexual intercourse without an intense sense of shame.
Should I use the garden hose + car combo or do a free fall?

lmaoing at you virgins. It's easy to get laid.

Nobody loses their virginity to a beautiful girl. You're going to fuck some absolute trolls because they're bottom feeders and they can smell it on you. Eventually you get a roll going and have the confidence and skill to get someone who makes sex fun.

Not just the sex but the hanging out, rolling around naked, knowing you have someone that knows and appreciates your full person. It's a good feeling senpai, just start having sex and give it some time.

this males must do the effort and take risks to give pleasure to a woman. Men are too weak to reverse the roles, and they are even weaker to stop caring about being rated by women.

DELET

man, it really isnt

>have someone that knows and appreciates your full person
>knowing full well this is not gonna happen

>MUH LOVE AND FEEWINGS

I thought you were but a bunch of pseuds who read love poetry in public cafes, but I didn't know you were actually such colossal faggots.

No wonder half this thread is a virgo.

>reductionist
not going to make it

I am buying a prostitute

kys

Why should I care when I am incapable of love

All men, in the vertiginous moment of coitus, are the same man. All men who repeat a line from Shakespeare are William Shakespeare.

this wasn't necessary user

take a nice long trip to SEA where the choices of others don't matter so much

>mfw I am Bloom and Bloom is me
>mfw Bloom fucks my wife

You don't enjoy being with yourself?

tfw

He looks exactly like the faggot im Anger Management too.

I empirically am since I have had enough money for a whore in my wallet for all my adult life

I just can't stand gay lisps
Jesus Christ