Manager hired someone who doesnt speak english again

>manager hired someone who doesnt speak english again

why do they do this

Perhaps their willing to work for less pay

everyone has translator apps on their phones these days anyways, who gives a shit

fuckn idiot managers man
fuckn hiring dumb ass pajeets in a service job they cant do half the shit they meant to
and yes they do all smell like shit

>/pol/tard makes off topic thread on Veeky Forums again

why do they do this

How is this /pol/? This actually happens.

It's off topic because it doesn't relate to food and cooking. And OPs obvious disdain for people who come from other countries screams /pol/. No manager should hire someone who can't communicate effectively with fellow workers, and OP shouldn't post trash on Veeky Forums.

Oh my god you are such a fucking gay cunt kys

Could be talking about a restaurant. Happens often enough desu. There was no disdain, it's an actual problem to have a communication barrier, especially with someone in charge of the kitchen. Stop whining. The strongest argument you have is off topic, and that's debatable.

Nice emotional reaction, gay cunt. Please tell me how this thread relates to food and cooking. Not

>durr my manager hires minorities and i work at a food place

because that's like saying that a thread about making lasagna belongs on /lgbt/ because I once saw a gay do it. You know this thread is off-topic, and I don't understand why you are defending it so heavily.

Once again, not on topic. He doesn't even specify that he works at a restaurant. It's clear that this thread is here solely to complain about non-english people. Even if we were specifically discussing the hiring economics of a restaurant in this thread, it does not belong on Veeky Forums just because it has the word "restaurant" in it.

Who’s off topic?

This entire thread, myself included. I'm still arguing in an attempt to keep the board on-topic, and trying to argue that I'm the only one being off-topic is pretty pants-shittingly retarded, tbqh.

Why are you so fucking triggered by this? It's a legitimate topic and can be relevant. Are you some newfag?

>, it does not belong on Veeky Forums just because it has the word "restaurant" in it

If its about food and cooking, this falls into it. Coukd be a cook annoyed with how it impacts there job, trying to vent anonymously to not get fired for more oogaboogas.

Not triggered, just trying to preserve board quality. It has taken a down-turn, and I would like to try to keep this from happening. I actually care about cooking, and would like my favorite board to not turn to shit. Traps, gays, nazis, and racists cannot own this board. It's a board about food and cooking, and I will fight anyone who disagrees. Because it is a board about food and cooking.

Not the place for it. There does exist other boards.

they're harder workers than you white niggers.

>doesn’t pickup on Taco Bell reference
>rants about marginalizing people you can’t even communicate with or some shit

If you can be replaced by someonewho can't speak English, then it is time to get a job which requires a greater skill set.
Why? Cost you retard.

People that cry /pol/ are worse than the people they claim are /pol/ nowadays

one rants avout off-topic shit and muh liberals

one tells the other to fuck off

you tell me which is worse

What I'd like to know is why do whitetrash, mouthbreathing, alt-right /pol/tards feel compelled to visit a food board where they are guaranteed to see and hear about scary foods that use "exotic," foreign spices prepared by someone who has a *gasp* different skin tone or accent and is not from Jeebusville, AR? Don't the alt-right fascists have their own safe space they can circlejerk in without the possibility of having to interact with someone who does not possess an extra chromosome?

This, minus the strawman sockpuppeteering "how leftists feel" arguments.

/pol/ fags also love false equivalency. They think everything is shit because they are shit and think they are the best. Fucking retarded. Yeah, pol fags are the worst.

>muh feels
>muh Veeky Forums safespace
>muh assumptions
I like some chill Veeky Forums, but desu, you lib fags are worse than the /pol/ escapees. Go fucking rabid over some ridiculous shit and take emotion over objection any day of the week. You're accusing others of ruining the board when you guys clearly don't need any help in that regard. Shit is sad as fuck.

I was the one accusing OP of ruining the board, not those (that?) faggot(s). And it's true. Lefty and righty arguments do not belong on a food and cooking board. And if you truly cared about board quality, you would have saged. Same goes for those faggots. They should have saged as well, because this thread doesn't belong on this board. I don't give a flying fuck about either sides arguments, and quickly dismiss them when I'm reading them on a board about cooking.

no one is saying that, kyou dolt

>butthurt pol fag

My local burgerking started hiring brown people and the quality of the food went through the fucking floor

Stop bumping the thread, faggots. You are every bit as bad for doing this. If you must continue to argue politics on a cooking board, at least sage the thread.

My local McDonald's has mostly non-white people working there and the food is always hot and fresh, never really had a problem. But they all speak perfect English.

bump

Would you like fries with that?

>All the buttmad Taco Bell employees ITT
>expect to be anything but second class citizens without a goldcard

Why is he so funny

Let me guess; they're Filipinos.

I guess it was inevitable, but now this board has gone to shit as well. Good job, Hiro.

Did you go off your medication today?

This. My wife's son and I browse this board and we are sick and tired of the racist, sexist, misogynists from flyover country ruining everything

>go to china
>no one in the burger chains speaking american

wtffffff speak american u frickin idiots. this is what we get for saving your butts in ww2?

>unqualified people from abroad are hired mostly in lower paid jobs
>for example food service
>this somehow off-topic
You need to go back to /reddit/, nigger

YOu two mistake the issue, as all the lefties and libtards do. It's not their skin colour, or their language, it the fact they are here because they have broken the law (and often enough not just the immigrantion laws), they basically live at our expense (even if it is indirectly) and most of all they want to keep on living just like they did at home (just with more money, of course) and in the process they are turning our country into the same fucking shithole that they ran away from.

>American is a language
>the USA saved China in WW2
Retard.

>the trumped can't have a good prez
>can't have women
>can't have money
>can't have the politics they want
>can't have the racism they want
>can't have the world they want
>must shit on everything that is innocent of anything that opposes them
The trumped are the most pathetic people I've ever met. And the wet-palmed way they defend their idiot in chief is hilarious to no end. Even the people I know that voted him in to be trolls are fed up with him, because he's literally the definition of "I was just pretending to be retarded, lol". Looking in a mirror stings, and you can tell by how they REEEEEE.

>they basically live at our expense
[citation needed]

Immigrant G E N O C I D E

Settle down children

FUCK /pol/

So tell us then, Cletus, what are the pure whaht peepoh, who wouldn't know correct english grammar from chinese and speak with unintelligible accents, serving at the potluck after the drumpf worship ceremony at Billy Bob's Ol' Timey Gospel Megachurch in West Jeebusville, AR?

Kek

non argument, way to go

epic post! i don't see race either, fuck it lets invite the third world in lmao fuck white people

Epic post post friend

Upvoted :^)

Im a self hating white guy just like you!

....and I have a little bit of a cuckold fetish, so I let homeless guys on Facebook rail my wife

100% agreed
Fuck wh*Tes

BTFO

why would anyone want to engage you when you're just making baby-noises and mispelling words in the lowest, basest form of mockery humans are capable of. you've proved you're a faggot with your behavior.

lol triggered harder than your flaming cheeto in chief in the whitehouse.

go cry about it on /pol/, stupid flyovers.

I agree lol fuck rural and suburban retards, all the best food is in the city anyway

if someone gets 'triggered' as you say in your internet-kiddy new-speak, because you're acting like a retarded child, they're justified, aren't they?

people have every reason to be upset with you for acting like an idiot in public.

and it boggles my mind how shitty of a person you have to be to make jokes about existential threats to civilization just so you can feel right about a social issue that clearly is about on the level of rick and morty for you. 'flaming cheeto in chief', what does this accomplish? it's not funny, it's disrespectful, and it makes you look like a fucking child or an idiot.

get real. there are actual problems in the world that need to be taken seriously and you're basically babbling gibberish and acting as if you should be treated respectfully.

>suburbs are ba-

Who else here /Northeastern Trump voter/?

Nice bars on your cell window

>9528634
Lol, drumpftards get more assblasted and butthurt than sjws whenever they leave their circlejerk safespaces.

Someone hurt your feefees, drumpfcuck? Go tell mummy, she'll fix it for you.

>get real. there are actual problems in the world

such as?

This snowflake needs a fucking safe space.

>everything i dont like is /pol/!
consider killing yourself, dumbfuck

Srs tho, consider killing yourself, drumpfcuck.

epic pasta bra

>being racist
kys!