Itt we post foods that taste better microwaved the next day

>itt we post foods that taste better microwaved the next day

Pineapple and pepperoni pizza. Its always better the next day for some reason.

Soups and stews, since they've been sitting longer and you get more flavor in the broth/sauce.

You won't have a (You) from me user. You know who you are.

Tuna sashimi

homemade chili, every time.

/thread

>microwave

pukingman.mov

dries out, concentrates the saltiness and sweetness

Not microwave, but pan fryting slices of leftover beef is really nice

That only works with soft Tacos, SOFT tacos

The hard ones like become limp and feeble after sitting out and then nuking makes it worse

If you have to microwave hard tacos then you should break them up and mix them with a bit more salsa to moisten them first since you won't ever get them to the same kind of crispiness. I actually kind of like the texture of it when reheated this way. Got the idea from reading about chilaquiles/migas.

Interesting technique. I don't like salsa, but I do like taco sauce

I should say, I have eaten them cold right out of the fridge, that's not too bad either

Yeah they're better eaten cold if your only way to reheat them is a microwave and you don't do what I said, but they still have a chewier texture. It could work with taco sauce too though, or even just putting a bit of water to moisten the shell before you microwave it. It kind of gets a texture like cornbread that way.

anything with rice

Top tier chewy NY pizza gets even chewier when microwaved. It's as good as when it's fresh even though it's different.

very much this

The best hangover breakfast at 3:00 P.M.

indian food

Nothing tastes better than toaster oven / stove top reheating. Microwaves are for melting cheese or prepping tortillas only.

Definitely NOT burgers and fries

Could you not just oven it for crisp?

I choose to believe this isn't sweet&sour sauce, aka just sweet, aka jam. Unless it's a proper sauce, in which case that looks goddamn yummy. :thumbsup:

>I choose to believe this isn't sweet&sour sauce, aka just sweet, aka jam. Unless it's a proper sauce, in which case that looks goddamn yummy. :thumbsup:

i choose to believe you're a faggot because it's true

I heard that microwaving destroys any nutrients, vitamins, etc. so I don't do it. I can't imagine consuming processed corporate glop nuked of all things. Praying for you guys.

Fried pasta is a better use of leftover pasta, but there's no better time to eat pasta al forno than when it is hot out of the oven. Microwaved leftover pasta is low tier.

Burgers can be ok, but fries are disgusting anything past fresh.

fried chicken. The drier the better

Unironically, my favorite thing to do is make too much, leave it in the fridge for 4 to 6 days then nuke it in the microwave for 3 minutes. Gives the perfect amount of too much salt, jerky like texture and a nice overcrunchy on the skin

>doesn't know how to use a fucking appliance
it ain't all about Power Level 10, fucktard

All microwaving does is heat up the water in the food. It is most likely the least damaging of all cooking methods.