THIS IS NOTHING I AM NOTHING YOU ARE NOTHING THERE IS ONLY NOTHING HOW CAN REALITY EVEN EXIST IF THE VERY FOUNDATIONS...

THIS IS NOTHING I AM NOTHING YOU ARE NOTHING THERE IS ONLY NOTHING HOW CAN REALITY EVEN EXIST IF THE VERY FOUNDATIONS OF MATHEMATICS CANT EVEN BE BE VERIFIED THROUGH A SYSTEM OF LOGIC THAT ISNT EITHER INCOMPLETE OR INCONSISTENT WE KEEP SUPPOSEDLY DISCOVERING THE NEW "SMALLEST POSSIBLE PARTICLE" BUT IN THE END WE JUST KEEP FINDING SMALLER AND SMALLER AND FINDING OUT THAT EVEN THOSE SMALLEST OF PARTICLES ARE MADE OF 99.9% NOTHINGNESS, DONT YOU UNDERSTAND ITS JUST AND ENDLESS LOOP BECAUSE IN THE END ALL OF THIS IS JUST NOTHING
>INB4 DESCARTES
FUCK OFF WITH THAT YOUR THOUGHTS ARE JUST AS MUCH NOTHINGNESS AS EVERYTHING ELSE THERE IS NO REALITY IN ALL LIKELIHOOD RIGHT NOW EVERYTHING IS JUST A STRING OF RANDOMNESS OF NOTHING EQUAL TO BEFORE YOU WERE BORN AND WHEN YOU DIE ALL MEANING IS MEANINGLESS INCLUDING THIS POST BECAUSE THERE IS SIMPLY NOTHING HERE JUST EMPTY SPACE WHICH REALLY ISNT REAL WHAT EVEN IS THIS

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Jm2D7ohWos0
youtube.com/watch?v=_JMktNW8RiY
youtube.com/watch?v=mtBVldLtvD0
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>FUCK
Do you need to swear?

>Intro to Nihilism 101

If nothing matters, why would you acknowledge the fact like it matters? Why would you even need to justify the thought process if it doesn't matter in the end? What is the point of telling us that nothing matters? If nothing truly matters, you wouldn't dwell on the statement and attribute any sort of ideological value to it as if it did matter.

EXACTLY

Obviously at some biological level my brain just simply can't work like that. ObviouslySying that also contradicts what I'm saying but that doesnt even matter either because its like multiplying against 0.

Though there have been people like Godel that I feel like understood this truth to his very core.

>What is the point of telling us that nothing matters?
Humans are social animals and you need to deal with your emotional state somehow
Discovering nihilism doesn't mean you got rid of your primitive ape emotion system

bump

No bump. Fuckin get over it. You think you're the first people to have a crisis about nothing mattering? That's the goddamn part that matters, which is beautiful.

Not OP, but...

SHUT UP BEAUTIFUL DOESNT EXIST THE CONCEPT OF BEAUTY IS FLAWED BECAUSE EVERYTHING IS EMPTY AND NOTHING MATTERS

if you're capitalism why are you using your phone?

checkmate commie if you were a real nihilist you would slit your own throat against every instinct

u upset ur post is meaningless?

Save it for your highschool professor tomorrow. You can ask them to go see the school psychologist.

Save what? OP's picture?

Eat a dick, faggot

The teenage angst, of course.

bump

That’s a nice picture of Kurt Russell.

But empty space still has energy

truth is no-thing, but there is some-thing, to be learned from every-thing

if there is nothing then there is nothing

STOP.
MAKING.
ME.
REEEEEEEEEEMEMBER

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

youtube.com/watch?v=Jm2D7ohWos0

youtube.com/watch?v=_JMktNW8RiY

youtube.com/watch?v=mtBVldLtvD0
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAGH

>Average age in this thread: 15

Legit kek

You laugh because you know it's true. And you know it's true because you and your friends post here when the teachers let you out for recess.

/pol/ misses you

/pol/ wishes they could have me.