Things only you do?

Things only you do? Me, I order cheeseburgers with no bun and pizza with no cheese. And you?

Other urls found in this thread:

smile.amazon.com/gp/product/B005X0TUO4/ref=oh_aui_search_detailpage?ie=UTF8&psc=1
youtube.com/watch?v=Rx5ZKJ0Vozc
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>I order cheeseburgers with no bun
I have seen other people do this, you are not alone.

I put KFC tenders on the blender with some milk and drink it on the go
Don't judge me

I know it's not only me, but if I go to mcdonalds and theres not a lot of people around, I will order my fries with no salt. I usually have to wait a bit but I will almost always get fresh fries. pretty sure the workers hate me and spit in my food though.

eat standing up
i'm pacing around my living room with my plate on one hand

This will only make workers hate you if you do it when it's busy.
t. Former mcbro

I order pizza with no dough and cheeseburger with no cheese

When I eat meals alone, I eat with pic relateds.
Not out of germaphobia (although hygiene is a perk) but because the hands are a much more dextrous implement than a fork and knife and because I don't want to have to wash my greasy mitts after.
I know no one else this autistic.

I know I'm not the only one but I'll give a short list

When I make steak 9\10 I'll use A1, but sometimes I just gotta have ketchup

For taco Bell crunchy and soft tacos only I love to dip them in ketchup

When I fry chicken in crisco shortening I dip in ketchup

When I make chicken on the grill I gotta dip in ranch

When I make sloppy Joe's I hate eating it with a bun, I just eat the meat

Yeah I know, im a dipper

Sweet Potato fries topped with sweet and sour sauce.

I order pizza with no dough and I have them just slap it on my dick and go

I like to order cheeseburgers with no cheese, somehow these taste better the hamburgers.

Just ask for fresh fries. They're more than happy to make them for you. 'No Salt' is a pain in the ass for them becuase they have to find a new fry scooper and can't put the fries into the holding bin.

OMG YOU TOO???

I do this all the time with burgers and pizza at home. I hate the texture of grease and corn meal and shit on my fucking hands it makes me SPERG OUTTTTT

>ordering pizza without cheese
Until I was about 16 I would order pizza with no cheese and no toppings. I just wanted bread and marinara.

!
Are you also a current/former bio/chem/med student?
Having those gloves around is what gave me the idea.
I'm the same -- the sensation of oil or stickiness on my hands is disgusting.

Not him, but I tried it. How do you bear with the taste of plastic?

Lol, you have to get the right kind -- the kind without powder or any smell or taste like smile.amazon.com/gp/product/B005X0TUO4/ref=oh_aui_search_detailpage?ie=UTF8&psc=1

> Implying pizza without cheese is not a classic dish

Doesn't seem any different from dipping breadsticks in marinara, other than taking less time and energy to make and eat.

I don't really have any picky habits but my friend when we order pizza will get a napkin, wipe off the cheese and sauce and then put Parmesan cheese on it instead. Such a waste of money

I eat ramen noodles out of the bag raw.

i'm not autistic

>eating at mcdonalds
>no salt
You realize they salt the fuck out of everything they make there right?

i dip french fries in ketchup...just the tip..about 1 cm or so. then i stick them in my hamburglar like they are lit candles on a birthday cake

sugar on cheap fries. tastes like funnel cake.

used to do this as a teen when we'd be at the skatepark all day long. still do it sometimes when i'm plastered beyond physical cooking ability. so many scars on my hands from using the oven while drinking.

i eat standing up at my counter. i don't use a plate. i use my butcher block.

this.
they even add salt to the packets of salt.

I like to take a sip of vinegar every now and then, usually when I'm cooking because I'm reminded I have it. It's not some health fad like the people who drink apple cider vinegar, I just like the taste - especially malt vinegar, that's delicious

this too

in n out will do a carbless burger, instead of the bun they put it between a couple leaves of lettuce so you can still eat it with your hands.

I think its called the flying dutchman.

Actually I think its called protein style

Whatever.

I think I'm the only one that takes a bit of the meat from bacon or sausage and eats it right out of the fridge. Just a little bit. the texture is wonderful.

While i ask for no tomato and light lettuce on burgers, I never say anything about the pickles because I take them off the burger and eat them seperately.

>havingautismthethread

> I make strange marinades for any meat I grill. Like things that don't go together at all.

One time I came up with something great when I was drunk by mixing mashed up jalapenos, orange juice, sun drop soda, cilantro, malt vinegar, pancake syrup, sesame oil, and mustard based barbecue sauce from Maurice's in South Carolina on some chicken breast. Tried on a fat ass ribeye too and it was tits.

Thats one way to give yourself a disease, sure.

I used to live with an absolute asshole that did this in order to 'cure an upset stomach'. Not that you're an asshole, he pulled a knife on me and held me hostage for a while. I hope he gets butt worms

Been doing it for 20 years, i'm fairly certain trichinosis or worms is just an old wives tale.

Its a very real risk especially in swine

youtube.com/watch?v=Rx5ZKJ0Vozc

Add peanut butter and siracha to baked beans it's godly
But my extreme autism cased me to eat nothing but peanuts till I became completely intolerant to them and they started making me get itchy and have asthma attacks so I can't do that anymore

Ayy, fellow vinegar bro. I'm a big fan of red wine vinegar myself. You ever try making posca with it? It's pretty good.

If I eat a sandwich with chips I put the chips in the sandwich
I also do this with peanut butter toaste and alldressed chips

Anyone else almost exclusively use bbq sauce for sauce and condiment needs?

>Things only you do?
I brush my teeth with a stranger's cum after every meal...
Oh wait nevermind, I forgot about OP.

Nutella in bacon cheeseburgers

Peanut butter in man n cheese

Ask for unsalted fries
Salt my ketchup instead

You faggots are missing out

Bullshit

Go to Naples and try this

Kek

whenever I eat grilled or baked chicken I get a little cup of balsamic and dip it
if the chicken is even a little dry this fixes it and I love the taste of balsamic

I also do stupid shit like lick the seasoning of pringles before eating the chip but alot of peopl have probably done that
I also sometimes make salads without lettuce just chicken and all the other fixins in a bowl with dressing

Make french fries to go with my sandwiches.

You must be massive.

I eat small finger foods like crackers or nuts in groups of three, chewing one on the right side of my mouth and then two on the left side. If it's something like a "fun size" piece of candy I'll eat one bite on the right and two on the left.

When I eat a sandwich with presliced bread I eat the crust starting with a bite from the top middle, then the left and right sides of the top rounded parts, then the straight sides of the crust, all chewed on the right side. Then comes the inner part of the sandwich, chewed on the left side. Finally the remaining bottom crust, again chewed on the right side.

With a cookie I'll take a bite from the top center, and then one on each side of the edge next to it and chew on the right side. Then the center, side edges, and finally bottom edge all get chewed on the left side.

I don't know when all this started, and it's not something that I feel like I HAVE to do or else something bad will happen. It's just a habit. I can still eat popcorn by the handful, even though I prefer splitting it 3 kernels at a time right-left-left. I also try to split up colored candy like M&M's. Greens and Blues get chewed on the left side, yellows and oranges get chewed on the right, reds and browns can go either way, though reds lean more to the right and browns to the left.

>Things only you do?
>make chicken salad

fuck, I forgot all about that video

GET ON THE BUS WITH ME DAYSAVAH
SMOKED DA REEFER IN DA CORNAH

It's called a lettuce wrap. I'm pretty sure the flying dutchman is a burger with two more burgers for buns.

If something tastes good, I will throw it up into my mouth and enjoy it again like a bird.

Who hurt you user

pic pls

So like 1 stranger per meal or you wait to get more untl you run out?