Rate my food

no bean chili topped over waffles and Frito corn chips

Stoned?
12-years-old?
Both?

it'd be good if you toasted the waffles, spread just enough wolf chili over the waffle so that the holes were filled over a little, and then sprinkled shredded cheese on top and baked them.

waffles are just bread, and bread goes good with chili.

Cant you see the waffles are browned?

i don't give a fuck what the waffles are, dumbass.

Low effort/10 would make me question my life choices and spiral into a deep depression

Not that bad, really. Like the other guy said, waffles are bread and bread goes good with chili. And Fritos are just really salty corn chips, so those will go well with chili too. Not sure about the waffles and Fritos working together, but yeah some shredded cheese would definitely help.

we've all done stupid things with food while intoxicated. best if you don't share 'em

best intoxicated when hungover

you'll have the shits tomorrow my man

dont jinx it man.

no cheese left after making cheesy eggs

Waffles would probably be better soft rather than crunchy but I'd try it

Vomit with petrone washback

Disgusting/10

>patron
>ingestion worthy

multiple textures and flavors working together

think OP should add cheese and sour cream

Hell yeah dude I have those same plates.

There are flavours and textures working together, and then there is OP.

OP here
made cheesy eggs

Don't listen to the haters OP, I give it a solid 3/10 in the daytime but 7.5/10 alone after hours

The cheesy eggs would've gone well on a waffle with that ghetto chili dumped on everything

What kind of fucking cheese is that?

God damned this place is really gone to shit.

cheddar cheese
post oc and not complain

Would literally give you the runs like the "chili", why would you suggest this?

Authentic Tex-mex/10. Good job, OP. Next time serve it with a side of Pace brand picante sauce for additional flavor and a little heat.

reminds me of the frito bowls I used to get at meets when I was on the swim team
they'd just open a pack of fritos pour some chili in there top with cheese and onion if you'd like
good shit, brings me back