Have you made peace with the fact that we're all just worker bees yet?

That's what we are - mathematicians, engineers and scientists (autist shitposters fuck off) - just a bunch of worker bees who's only purpose in this world is to make better machines. Nothing else.

There are people who make the world turn, powerful people who could right now be holding the power of artificial intelligence which would make all of us obsolete, or could be not. But the fact is that they rule the world and they decide what gets build and what doesn't - they give us the scholarships, the salaries, the pensions - and yet we are just tools for them, blissfully happy in our search for knowledge, feeling as if we were somehow above all those shenanigans.

When it is, in the end, us who are in the lowest.

Have you made peace with your destiny yet, Veeky Forums?

Other urls found in this thread:

vixra.org/abs/1712.0598
vixra.org/abs/1307.0075
sharelatex.com/project/59bb96aa82babc74ecc54338?&nocdn=true
wolframalpha.com/input/?i=x = -1/3
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Hey, you can always become an entrepreneur as well...

engineers are worker bees
scientists are GOAT
mathematicians are like the lawyers of the universe

The rich guys control science and math because you allow them to. If you're really dedicating your life to the pursuit of something, you're not doing it just for the money, but for the pure enjoyment you feel in discovering solutions or solving problems. But if you're worried about the money then don't even worry haha, become an applied mathematician
>any job i want
>$300k a year
Or something like that

>300k

Literally pocket change. A slightly bigger droplet of honey for a more productive than average worker bee.

God, quit fucking crying about it. Do you think "worker bees" are upset at their heirarchy? Do you think "worker bees" would do better outside the hive, away from their own society? Guess what, you're no different. You enjoy shitposting on the internet, drinking faggy chocolate milk or w/e, reading lame books, but you know you wouldn't have any of those without the system and heirarchy you live in and work for.
>waaah i'm just a worker bee :(
>what do you mean i'd have to shit in a ditch, wipe my ass with a leaf, cook all my own food, butcher my own meat, build my own house, collect my own bathwater from a river etc
You owe society and the heirarchy for the mere fact that you can think with words that the rest of us taught you, shut the fuck up.

I'm not a worker. I am the alpha and the omega.

Lold

I'm OP. The user you replied to is not me.

That's why I wrote "have you made peace with the fact [...] yet" in the OP. I know that I'm happier now that I would ever be without it but it still feels bad to think about this, and making peace with the state of things should be a goal for all of us

you're clearly upset about it judging by your OP. You see it as an injustice, and it's just going to fester and get worse. GLWT, OP.

The user I replied to is also clearly not at peace, challenging people who have advanced themselves by upping their income.
>waahh it doesn't even matter if you make more money than me

It's just jealousy and insecurity, stop bitching about your place in life. Read Marcus Aurelius' Meditations before you post any garbage like this ever again.

I don't bitch about my place in life. My complaint regards the abortion of the usual modality for the advancement of science which is, for starters, to say who did what. If you would be honest about who did what, as per usual, then I could take care of many of my other problems

>God, quit fucking crying about it
>shut the fuck up

That doesn't sound like something Marcus Aurelius would say.

>Marcus Aurelius' Meditations
isn't he some christian guy?

Also fuck off, we have 100 IQ and racebait threads per day, we can have a social critic thread once in a while.

Btw., how does existence even make sense?

I don't give a fuck about machines, if you don't realize that by fucking the system with academia and literally fiddling with thumbs on their paycheck is the best career ever, then you never had a chance anyway.

>you wouldn't have any of those without the system and heirarchy you live in and work for.
if everyone all got together to ignore what Newton and Maxwell wrote then no one would

>wwaaaah im trapped being a worker bee
>i cant believe i have to work 40 hours in a week to have a home, a car, food on the table

Yeah and what your faggy friend is saying doesn't sound like something anyone with more than two braincells would say.

Why would you ask me who he was instead of just googling it? you can find free pdf's online because it was written back in roman empire days.
>how does existence even make sense?
fuck off with your 14 y.o.'s first pseudophilosophy

>attacking the idea of groupthink as a whole instead of just accepting that in this instance OP's negative bitchy crybaby groupthink is bad

About as mad as a gardener when he pulls weeds from the ground.

>we have 100 off topic threads per day, that means you can't complain that I post something off-topic when I wanna

You should've been swallowed.

The "rich and powerful" are going along for the ride just like everyone else.

The only differences is their status gives them the chance to consume more and work less.

Hello again Geometric Unity. You don't seem terribly keen on unifying, at least from my perspective.

What are you lacking?
//
您好再次几何团结。 你似乎并不十分热衷于统一的,至少从我的角度。

什么是你缺什么?

It's true, under capitalism the smartest and most hardworking professionals, who actually want to fix problems in the world, are reduced to servants of business elites like everyone else.

Its almost as if the economic system involving 8 billion people has grown into its own sentient entity, somewhat like an amoeba, complete with its own immune system designed to route out and destroy cells (individuals) with philosophies contrary to its purpose (to grow and consume).

Is this a joke?
//
你在开玩笑吗?

Youre an idiot that lacks any real vision

I am very keen on unifying. I did it in science when I unified the theories of gravitation and quanta
>The General Relevance of the Modified Cosmological Model = vixra.org/abs/1712.0598
and I am keen to do it socially too where I will destroy everyone that refuses to conform the ethical principles laid out by the God of Abraham. I will use their torture to teach fear to those who survive, and then thereafter we will all be unified in compliance with the principles promulgated by the God of Abraham... which is me after I build a time machine. Pic related, my name is God

>The Truth About Geometric Unity
>vixra.org/abs/1307.0075

To your question of what I lack, I must cite a lack of people praising me by name in public for my myriad magnificent memes of merit. If people would praise me by name for my discoveries in mathematics and physics, AS PER USUAL, not to even mention my non-scientific accomplishments, then I would have everything I need to move forward with my life from this generally stalled space I am in right now.

you appear to have a bit of an underbite. Braces when you were a kid could have fixed that.

Otherwise, you seem like a nice guy, and I'd be happy to serve in your religio-fascist dictatorship.

Mathematicians are the biggest cucks in the multiverse. Without applying your useful knowledge that you've discovered, you let your greatest discoveries be "forcibly utilized" by alpha engineers.

西蒙的時間=“所有語言”。 數學包括在內。

No, not a joke. Would be a waste of time.

I approve of your approach in general. How will my Vagus conjecture help? I agree that it is about having a 'name' (reputation, resources, respect) so there can be some sort of unifying point.

[math]\iota = \epsilon / \phi[/math]

that's the look of disgust on my face at taking a selfie. I do have a crossbite though

thanks for the nice post fren

Having a name is one way to describe it
>God is the name of the man who solved the hidden mystery of eternity
but I think it gets more to the heart of the matter when I ask why they are pretending like my discovery didn't get discovered. It is abnormal, I am not asking for special treatment at all.

Ah, we must be in the same bowl.

I think it is something to do with that English word 'advertising' and how America has stolen the concept to mean 'adverb-super-sizing' in order to sell virtually anything.

I've solved a few things people say would 'revolutionize' x, y, z as well but, well, when you do everyone then screams, "Then build it! Do everything! If you're so great you don't need me!"

Which is silly because the whole point is unification, yes?

goddamn... the idea of posting images of myself on Veeky Forums... you've got balls. I'll give you that.

your underbite isnt that bad. just rassin you.

This is mine.

Well the x,y, and z in my case are the most important questions in physics so we are probably in different boats.

If someone would say, "Then build it! Do everything! If you're so great you don't need me!," to me then I would be very happy that it was acknowledged that I done something that could be built. If they said that to me I would say, "It is built several years ago and you are still acting like an ignoramus about it," and refer them to the original papers for pic related.

>pic related
>it shows two experimental verifications of two completely independent predictions I made

What mathematics are you missing?

sharelatex.com/project/59bb96aa82babc74ecc54338?&nocdn=true

Missing? I don't think I'm missing any. If you asked which branches of mathematics does my ignorance most heavily overlap then I would say, linear algebra, abstract algebra, and algebraic geometry are three highly relevant ones.

However... if I could get recognized for the new mathematics I was able to discover and then invent a great notation for based on my physics training alone then I would go cure a lot of my ignorance with an undergraduate degree in mathematics. I would do that... unless I could go straight into the military dictatorship in which case I might just let the second bachelor's degree go because my military objectives are prioritized in my mind high above my mathematical ones.

Going back to college is currently impossible due to the government anal rape situation.

Military and militant are two different constructs.

One is a counted set, the other is a set of cardinal objects.

Militant should be self-inducable.

You are welcome to take my maths and claim it as your own if you prefer.

wolframalpha.com/input/?i=x = -1/3

Algebra is simply acknowledging that sometimes in your equations there is a symbol you won't quite know, but literally every 'instance' of any variable (x or y or z) has to be some permutation of -1/3.

My military objectives are all militant but I do not have any non-military militant objectives.

That's fine with me. I've always wanted a loyal general.

Neutrino implosions are forbidden in this game of war though.

So, your thoughts?

I will reward my true friends.

Matthew 5:5

"My mother hated giving birth to me, so much so that she refuses to acknowledge her own granddaughter that I gave to her."

Hello, friend.

>Matthew 5:5
yes

>Matthew 5:5
>Blessed are the meek: for they shall inherit the earth.

Beta uprising nao

+1 = > (Growth)
-1 = < (Singularity)

1 =>(生長)
-1 = Omega

>who's only purpose in this world is to make better machines
Maybe to them. But it's up to you to enjoy your own work. Or to organize and kill piggy. .

>babbys first existential crisis: the thread

>fuck off with your 14 y.o.'s first pseudophilosophy
>LE I DIDN'T MANAGE TO FIGURE IT OUT WHEN I WAS 14 SO NOBODY ELSE HAS A RIGHT TO TALK BOUT IT TEHEHEHEHE

The "elites" are manufactured in the same way OP. Go to ivy league, have connections, learn the same things, work your way up some ladder.

Everyone in society is simple part of it. That being said most scientists and creator types have had more impact on the world than anyone else. Tesla died poor but had more influence on modern society than any politician at the time.