How do I teach myself organic chemistry? I wanna make LSD

There are courses online on organic chemistry and you can buy books about it
good luck with police faggot

There's organic chemistry textbooks you can buy on
Amazon
Good luck learning lab techniques by yourself faggot

you can buy lab shit online
good luck getting reagents faggot

You would honestly have a much easier time growing psylocibin mushrooms from spores purchased on the internet.

Good luck with your mycology adventures, faggot.

>faggot
Why the homophobia?

Really fucking easy to make shit lsd

Reeeeeeaaalllllyyyyy fucking hard to make pure lsd

Also, lsd is one of the hardest things to sell

where do you live?

very location dependant.

You don't need aa book on organic chemistry. You need a bunch of semi decent lab equipment, access to a spectrometer a TEK you can download from the internet and some ergot.

Now, go blow yourself up attempting this or like the smart user said grow some shrooms instead.

If you think LSD is a get rich drug you're deluded, and the people in that scene dont take kindly to people pushing this substance on others for profit so fair warning.

i want to use it myself

I dont want to sell it, ive been watching a lot of documentaries and reading about its creative effects on the brain

why? is it hard?

The reagents arent the difficult part. First can you access a spectrometer? If no then grow mushrooms. They wont poison you.

Also you didnt even google ergot, so youre either dumb and lazy as fuck waiting for a handout or some honeypot.

>trying to bait people with this even though its the thousandth we've seen
Faggot

if you have to ask here, you're not gonna make it

why would i need one?

>semi decent lab equipment,
yea no - you need relatively good gear or else your acid will be full of toxic byproducts

U want to make lsd man
I am learning organic chemistry from textbooks but I don't go make lsd
And it is very hard to make a compound without having the formula and If u Google the formula good luck with fbi

Buy Organic Chemistry by Klein. Read cover to cover and do all questions.

>what is a column?

it's illegal for nomies to buy certain chemicals but anyone can buy any kind of lab equipment if you have enough scratch

>four consecutive posts each ending in "faggot"
stop samefagging, faggot

thanks

You'd need it to verify whether what you synthesized was pure LSD or not. Honestly, judging by your questions you have zero knowledge of chemistry and on top of that doesn't even know how to take a first step towards learning something (you've apparently never heard of textbooks before) so I suggest you first learn things like basic mathematics before thinking about tackling advanced organic chemistry.

well thats exactly why im asking how i can learn organic chemistry. I want to LEARN. I took physics at school but wasn't that good at it, got an average mark but im really interested in it so i want to know whats the best way to learn without confusing myself or make it too complex too fast

I thought certain types of glassware were on watch lists and some unable to purchase unless you have a license or credentials

DOM is a heck of a lot easier to make than LSD and of comparable potency and effect.

Mescaline is even easier.

Bay area. People really don't do acid anymore not even on Haight

Grow some mushrooms faggot

Im a pharmaceutical chemist.

Ive synthesized a variety of active substances. Including a few controlled substances (this is my job).

I can tell you, you cant and wont do this.

None of you will. I remember being a kid in university, thinking i could make drugs.. Yeah, no.

Now that i have years of experience doing this, i can say, normies cant do it. Youll either wind up poisoning yourself, gassing yourself, making toxic sludge, or getting arrested.

so basically what uoure going to do is browse reddit

//tumblr

Just buy some then. Way easier, safer and less obvious to police than trying to synthesise it

How does the majority of lsd get made? Overseas labs or what?

if you can speak french , i can send you my courses

Probably by people like me when they are unemployed, but still have like 25.000€ laying around to buy used lab equipment.

I wouldnt know, i make more at my normal job than the risk of cooking drugs is worth.

Yes you are right
OP, unless you are trained in laboratory you will get yourself killed.

While I agree that the age of Shulgin and his imitators is decisively over, I'd remind you that hillbillies in trailers make amphetamines all the time. Certainly some substances are more difficult than others to synthesize.

I'd also agree that homemade drug synthesis is a dumb enterprise for the reasons you've listed.

>americans have to tip even the FBI

ahhaahhahahahahaha

[laughs in american]
Here's your (you)

Really. While I do understand that LSD's heyday is way past, I thought that there was a small contingent of techies trying microdosing as a performance booster of sorts? Did that already blow over, or was it just a bunch of retarded front-end code artisans who promptly got fired after talking to the media?

We need more faggots making LSD.

To be truthful what Ive seen available locally may not be LSD. There are probably similar chemicals which are cheaper and simpler to synthesise.

>Insert relevant statement about harm minimisation.

Being a responsible drug dealer and staying in business is about as difficult as being a reponsible drug cook and staying in business. Generally responsible people are drawn toward legal financial pursuits which leaves an opening for unfavourables to exploit consumer demand.

Grow mushrooms, or hell just pick them... Tons of resources online for that. Amateurs can't make LSD and your best hope of accessing a spectrometer is within a university facility. Something to think about if you're serious. Just don't go bad.

>But like I said earlier OP is an idiot and should not attempt this.

Dude lsd lmao