"His food tastes were those of toddler. He’d regularly order “well-done” fries, chopped-up fettuccine...

"His food tastes were those of toddler. He’d regularly order “well-done” fries, chopped-up fettuccine, ice cream with extra sprinkles and French onion soup that he would slurp and splatter all over the booth."

Harvey Weinstein is /ourguy/, Veeky Forums

>A jew
>Anyones guy on Veeky Forums

That sounds like he and Trump received the same subnormal brain capacity.

Blumpfkin's excuse is that he's WASP, hence the liking burnt steak.

>Harvey Weinstein is /ourguy/, Veeky Forums

Because of Harvey Weinstein, HUNDREDS of semi-literate, zero-skilled, useless women were able to find high paying jobs in Hollywood as "actresses."

God bless Harvey.
> "Put more useless women in jobs than hiring quotas."

Harvey Weinstein, gave more high paying jobs to women than any useless feminist street urchin.

>caring more about him hiring women then about his having kino-tier tastes in food.

Sad! When did Veeky Forums become /r/cooking?

> "Put more useless women in jobs than hiring quotas."

The man was a true feminist hero way beyond his times.

Just another piece of shit who somehow managed to sneak into a position of power without having the ethics to back it up. Let him rot, especially since his taste in food is utter shit and he masturbates in hallways into plants, like a common degenerate street bum.

>Sneak into power without the ethics to back it up
You are beyond naive if you think ethics are in any way a prerequisite for power.

They ahould be, you degenerate piece of shit. And, for many people they are.

Since when does "should" have anything to do with reality?

This is exactly the kind of stuff you see on reddit. fucking nigger lover

>degenerate
Wouldn't trust the ethics of anyone who uses that word.

Should/shouldn't doesn't matter. Ethics in action do not get you power. Paying lip service to them does. Top three things that move you up in life:
>Who you know
>If they like you
>Hustling hard
You accomplish this with varying degrees of "ethics" which is a subjective term anyways. So, again your innocence is showing.

>assblasted drumpfcuck shitting her panties because she can't handle criticism of her daddy
cute. How's repeal and replace going?

You're the naive one here. I guarantee I'm probably twice as old as you and make more money than you, and I did it through hard work AND ethics. You DO NOT have to be a soulless prick with your dick out every chance you get to be successful. You want to know how you really get to the top? By having a base of people who respect you for the right reasons. Dumbass.

You sound really, really dumb. I doubt the twice as old part and you're assertions about who makes more money is based on hubris and ignorance since you have no idea who I am. I agree that having a base of people who respect you is important, but there is more than one way to garner respect. A virtuous man can be respected but he can also not be respected. I prefer virtuous men but I'm also mature enough to know that respect/power and ethics/virtuosity are mutually exclusive.

>and I did it through hard work AND ethics
That's good for you.

But the people who don't have ethics dragging them down have an advantage over you (in the power game, anyway).

>>By having a base of people who respect you for the right reasons
The reason why they respect (or fear) you doesn't matter. Plenty of people are enormously powerful purely out of fear. See dictators, cartel leaders, etc. You might feel good to adhere to your personal code of ethics but don't pretend for a moment that ethics is a mandatory prerequisite for power.

What's wrong with "well-done fries"? The rest of that sounds stupid but I don't like limp french fries either.

So, you're what? An old asshole who is still trying to "make it"? You're best answer is "You sound dumb herpderp"?. You know fucking NOTHING. You're obviously still in school, it's completely apparent by your overly ambitious post.

And look at what happens to those people, dumbass. Things never work out for them, and there's a good reason why. Can you guess what that is?

He's right though, take your shitty Reddit humor back where it belongs.

I assume they equate anything being well done to well done steak

>he's right though

Lel, no. Keep on movin' on back to your /pol/tard safespace you freak.

he's not a wasp, hes german