What's the best frozen food at your supermarket?

What's the best frozen food at your supermarket?

>frozen lingonberry jam
nope

Not even the best Findus

those aren't words

Damn, HEB has gone downhill since I lived in TX.

I'm addicted to these spiral sammiches from costco

I don't like those much, but I can plow through Nancy's mini quiches like a whore on crack.

this. the chicken they use is charred to emulate tandoor roasting, the rice is fluffy, and the tomato sauce is rich and delicious. i usually add another 75g of white rice and chop some fresh mint to sprinkle on top. considering this stuff goes on sale every 2-3 weeks for like $2.50 a pop, i practically live off this stuff.

>street tacos
END THIS FUCKING MEME ALREADY

I know I shouldn't eat one of these every day for breakfast, but I can't help myself.

Get on my level

I'm uncomfortable

I feel like that's skirting the line on the legal definition of "sausage"

>Used to cook two of these and then dump them on a plate and pour mustard over them as a snack

Just found out recently that's like 1200 calories lmao

1200?? Is the crust literally just lard and flour? The sauce heavy cream and pepper? Hell, turkey's even relatively lean

Yup. When I was experimenting with diet and excercise combinations I went a month with eating 3 of these a day and nothing else. It was unhealthy, but I lost weight.

No gains though. This particular diet didn’t last long.

They're only 320 calories a piece

Yeah, google says 400... Maybe he was getting a shitty off brand?

Christ, if there’s a brand that’s shittier than banquet, I don’t want to know. That’s like a soda brand shittier than Bubba Cola.

maybe he was thinking of one of those 7-8" pies that are supposed to feed 3 people

I mean, I think the almighty COSCO/Sam's has big packs of them. Maybe those are 600 each?

these

Some guy made pizza eggrolls on here last week and they looked awesome.

What the fuck. Is this real?

The day they caffeinate cheese is the day I choose to leave this mortal coil

It’s as real as you want it to be, baby.

Fuck yeah

For me it is the Tombstone five cheese pizza, the very best value in frozen food.

is it just me or is their sauce pretty sour / acidic?

These, most likely.

>frozen food
>best
lol

These things are great if you panfry the chicken instead of microwaving it.

It's one of those big Marie Callendar ones.

I don't think so. I think it's better than most frozen pizza sauces.

Findu NUFFIN

Are those even any good? I see them at Costco all the time but I've always hesitated to buy them, can't imagine they cook that well.

Welp, tonight I'm going to Flavortown.

Oh. Those are so awful. I used to love them but I finally grew up

yeah I noticed this in high school, I always ate the big ones and noticed it was 60% fat lmao. Luckily I played soccer/basketball/track so it didn't fucking matter. Haven't ate one in a while because I just microwave jose ole burritos

The ones from Costco are good enough for what they are. Don't expect anything great but they have good flavor

I buy the other Sandwich Bros flavors (egg+cheese, egg + sausage etc). Somehow they are one of the only frozen egg items that doesn't get crappy/rubbery when reheated. I think their pita pockets are incredibly good.