Look what I got, and I didn't have to wait 14 hours

Look what I got, and I didn't have to wait 14 hours

good, now post it on ribbit.

>fake chinese knock offs already

That one is tweaked for Asians, whitey. It has not been Americanized, so it won't be nearly as good to you.

>aldis

Muh nugger.

You bought counterfeit Chinese garbage.
Good job, faggot

Is that supposed to be hard to find where you live?

Need that sauce

But that's not the McDonald's Mulan sauce, it wasn't in Rick and Morty.

It is way better though, maybe not for white boys.

True, I'm just saying the kind of people who drove across states and waited in line for hours for McDonald's wouldn't count it since it's not their meme sauce, so OP's statement is kinda nullified.

I can't meme this tho

I really like this brand. I'm actually planning on getting a couple bottles of the peanut sauce on Friday.

House of Tsang isn't an ALDI brand, though I can see why you'd think that, the label kinda looks like some of their other sauces.

This is the most reddit

Love me a good peanut sauce. That sauce in the op is actually pretty good, nice garlic/ginger/chili hit. Not as spicy as I'd like, but it does have a decent amount of heat to it, for a bottled product.

Make your own shit, for godsake. Get a plum jelly and build on that from 1 of 50 sources of heat and flavour. If you want a creamy sauce use mayo.

It's so fucking easy, reading these threads make me upset.

Needs more corn syrup.

That shit tastes awful

>reading these threads make me upset.

because you're a fucking faggot. that's why.

'make your own sauce waaah' who gives a fuck? it's not going to be better than the bottled sauce, retard.

What makes you think it's not going to be better?

Kek

He just needs to pour some HFCS in their and it'll be right as rain.

after all that talk of sauce and nugs I went to the store and bought that exact bottle

it's quite disgusting

>thousands of reddit and morty fans patiently wait until winter for the sauce
>winter finally arrives so they all head to McDonald's
>they purchase a 10 piece mcnuggets with as much sauce as they can get
>first bite in and they realize it tastes disguisting
>sucks it up and keeps on dipping to make rick proud

It says it's a Stir-fry sauce, can you use this as a dipping sauce?

It's just a sugary slightly-different teriyaki sauce. Disgusting is too strong. Indifferent is more accurate.

Seems about right

>it's not going to be better than the bottled sauce, retard.
Because everyone knows that store bought product is ALWAYS superior to anything made from scratch.

The nuggman hath spoken

i only consume the ones highest in HFCS, peasant.

you absolute fucking troglodyte the point is that the goddamn fucking meme sauce from your shitty tv show is bad. that’s it. it’s saying that the frenzy over some discontinued mc d’s sauce is asinine and pathetic considering that szechuan sauce can be found anywhere, thus meaning that the sudden demand for it is a direct result of you swarms of frothy rick and morty fans. embarrassing.

Dude come on.