How much is a fucking glug of olive oil?

How much is a fucking glug of olive oil?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=LbtwwZP4Yfs
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

You pour it till the bottle glug

/Thread/

About the same as a splash.

Explanation for spergs:
When people use terms like these it is implied that the exact amount doesn't matter very much. Just add a little.

Does bottle size produce different glugs?

More than a sip, you autist.

GET OUT YOU FUCKING DONKEY

It's
just
a
drizofolivol

Isn't a drizzle smaller than a splash? Fucking metric assholes.

STOP GOING OUT OF YOUR WAY FOR NUTRIENT FREE CALORIES NERFHERDER R̴̢̢̘̹͔͕͎̯̙͔̥͇͗͗̽̒͊͛ͤͪͫ͗ͦͨ̽̑ͬͦ́R̡̛̜̠͇̳͎̥̘̬̯̦̞̗͓̠̭̍ͨ͊ͤͫ̐̉͐̊ͪͧ̒͟͝Ř̴̜͖̟̪̮̞̩̞͒̌̈̀͑̓̈́̇ͩͦ̾̍ͬ͛̏Ŗ̵̭͎̳͍̦̤͉͋ͧ͊ͣ͑͡ͅṞ̶̵̜̹͈̘͕̻̜̃̓͗ͦ͆̍͗͛̓ͪ͐ͩ͛̏́ͩ́͡Ȩ͔̳̣̘̼̐͆̄̾͊̈̍ͪͤ̍̿́̔͑̿͋̿͝E̷̷̢̟͍̖̭̺̮̘̮̹͕̖͆̒ͪ͋̀̂͢ͅḘ̷̷̩̼͚̯̪̱̜̮͕̠̖͐ͩ̂̊ͣ̓̾͆̚͟͟͞ͅͅE̳̬̱͇ͨ̈ͩ̉ͮ͆̊ͪ̉̀̕E̷̡̜͔͍̝̫̟̩͙̮͙ͬ̐̓͋̿͗̋̓ͬ͛ͤ̈́Ḛ̷̢̡̢͍̳̻͍͍̮͚̙̬͈͇̠͓̥̻͎͗ͫ͋̾ͭ̍͋ͦ̇ͬ̌͂͆̕E̢̛̩͎̮͉̖͚̞̥̍͗̓ͭͯ͌͗͊͝E͇͈̩̱̙̼͍͂͂̍̽̑̾ͦ̌̓͂̀͟ͅE͕͖̞̘̬̱͚̪ͨ͊ͤ̆ͫͭͬ̓̀͂ͮ͂ͦ̈̀̚̕͘̕

youtube.com/watch?v=LbtwwZP4Yfs

More than a drip, less than a glop.

only different mouth diameters
they're all the same

God damn OP its just olive oil

Just use the minimum needed for whatever you're doing since it's nearly flavorless compared to actual food.

I don't know, your mom's glug is pretty big.

3T

A mouthful

Smartest poster in this thread

One of my freinds took a lot of coke and wrote a 500 word email to Jamie oliver demanding the answer to this question
Sadly Jamie never replied
I helped him write the email it took us like 2 hours I will try and transcribe some of it from memory

Dear Jamie I am writing to inquire regarding the enigma which has plagued chefs since the dawn of culinary literature what is the exact emperical measurement of oil contained in a GLUG of olive oil I have been losing much sleep over this conundrum for many months only for it to be made worse with puzzling over how much butter constitutes a knob
And so on it went on for a long ass time interrogating Jamie oliver on exact quantities contained in his vague measurements

Yes

You shouldn't be cooking if you can't determine how much olive oil to use as a base in whatever dish you are making

>You should starve if you don't speak chav
Fuck you.

I would say a glug is more than a splash.

But is it more than a drizzle?

A drizzle is slightly less than a splash.

1 glug = 3 bits = 9 touches

Your calling gordon ramsay a chav? He's literally one of the poshest most privalaged shit stains I'm Britain

He says glug, and all bongs are chavs m8. Fuck the whole uncivilized lot.

Excellent b8

More than a plip but less than a doop

is this a seinfeld dialogue

i knew all brits were just one shitposter on Veeky Forums it makes so much sense now

It's about five Queen's toes.

Unfunny?

Not bait, we need a new Hitler to cleanse the British isles in fire.

you and your friend should blow each other and then die from choking on each other's dicks

one glug is equal to two half glugs.

Until the pour gets interrupted and you get an air bubble in the bottle.

About 10 cents.

Could you imagine being as handsome as Gordon?
I'm so jealous. He's such a handsome man, I wish I was that handsome.

he looks fuckin swollen man

You misspelt "swole" my man