This is what the original Hamburger looks like...

This is what the original Hamburger looks like, and funny enough you can still get it just like this because the original Hamburger strore is still open and operating

Somehow, burgers now all have buns, but it used to be bread as you can see

I'm not sure what point you're trying to make. Burgers shouldn't be made with buns?

>the original hamburger store
The fuck are you on about?

Fuck off were the original hamburgers made using shitty sliced wonderbread.

4 me it's Louis lunch

>Somehow, burgers now all have buns, but it used to be bread as you can see
Because someone decided buns were better and everyone agreed.

The original hamburger had no bun at all.
It was called "hamburg steak" and is basically what we know today as "salisbury steak".

It's the shitty ground up scrap meat that they would feed to americans in europe during WW2.

Some of the GI's came home and got the idea to put it on bread and eat it like a sandwich.

>WW2
Hamburger was before that, newfag

nigger the Hamburger was invented in the 19th century in Germany

it was imported to America by European immigrants and turned into the modern hamburger in the early 20th century

louis' lunch, in new haven I think, claims to have invented the hamburger sandwich

Is that a steamed ham I see?

Nah

This. Burgers require specialized equipment to do correctly.

same with the hot dog, americans can't even call their beloved fast food their own

>Somehow, burgers now all have buns, but it used to be bread as you can see

Then it isn't a hamburger. It's a precursor to the modern hamburger, and that's fine, but the hamburger in a bun evolved (in b4) from that not-a-hamburger. And before you get all whiney, the proto-burger in your post evolved from the original hamburg steak that didn't have any bread.

It's white sandwich bread, been an anglo tradition older than the phrase 'best thing since sliced bread'

It's the appropriate bread for sandwiches and not necessarily full of preservatives and HFCS

that bread looks shit.

If you don't have burger buns, putting a burger into a french baguette thats buttered is kino.

ground meat between bread was not invented by a single person

no, it isn't. a baguette is far too crusty and it'd fucking smash the burger as you bit it. obviously you've never fucking done this, or you'd know that it's a horrible, horrible idea.

louis lunch is my shit. follwed by insomnia cookies

Ive always wanted to try this Louis Lunch :/

Same.
When I went by Louis lunch it closed, so i went to Frank pepes pizza instead and had one of the best pizzas of my life.

The burger actually was invented in America, they just called it a Hamburg steak to sound fancy.

Oh god... that's raw...
>eating raw beef mince
WHY?

I do not eat beefburgers

Bet you eat queef burgers

tell that to them, idgaf

I don't think they invented the hamburger, but hey definitely invented the shit burger.

They invented it, OP pic is the ORIGINAL hamburger

"hamburg steak" is not a hamburger, all these European idiots are just that, idiots. That's like saying the pizza was the original pizza roll, it makes no sense