I want to get something dangerously cheesy for a treat...

I want to get something dangerously cheesy for a treat. What is your favorite thing that is filled or covered with way too much cheese?

That Trader Joe's mac and cheese is the only frozen mac and cheese worth buying. That shit is super fucking cheesy deliciousness.

Sometimes, I make a sandwich with just cheese and spicy brown mustard. Muenster and cheddar are a nice combo for those.

This is my extremely basic but favorite macaroni recipe
pls no bully

3 cups prepared pasta
3 tbsp flour
2 1/2 tbsp butter
1 cup heavy cream
1 cup extra sharp cheddar

Heat the milk.

Make a roux by melting the butter in a saucepan at a medium-high heat, then whisk the flour in and lower heat until simmering.

After the flour cooks and the roux is golden, slowly whisk in hot milk. After about 30 seconds when it's thickened, gradually mix in the cheese until there are no lumps.

Fold the pasta into the cheese sauce.

It's about as barebones as mac n cheese can be but it's my all-time favorite comfort food.

This is the basic recipe my mom taught me a few years ago. I like to add onions and jalapenos to it and crumble Cheetos on top.

That sounds delicious user, I'll have to try that next time i make some

I've always wanted to try that, but it seems like a lot of work if I make an individual sized portion.

Double it, triple it, cut it in half! It'll taste delicious no matter how big the batch.

At Mexican restaurants I order two cheese burritos without sauce, so it's just the burritos smothered in that queso stuff. Also, at Taco Bell I used to dip the cheesy roll-ups in their nacho cheese. Now I do it with the beef quesarito.

cheese sandwiches are really literally criminally underrated
i like cheddar, brown mustard, red onion, lettuce and tomato

Even just butter on a piece of bread, with a dry sharp cheese is top tier.

Chop an onion and a couple of garlic cloves, pan-fry them with beef/pork mince (basically same as making a chili).
Then pile it on toasted bread, and top with slices of cheddar. A few minutes under the broiler to melt/caramelize the cheese and it's done.

Cheese is absolutely disgusting except in certain situations.

If I wanted something dangerously cheesy I would get your mother's dirty panties.

i hate americans

Taco bell chicken quesadilla does it for me

this

You're absolutely disgusting in all situations

I do Swiss and pepper jack, with a streak of dijon and a streak of honey mustard, so etimes add bacon or a couple chips

lasagne even when made with bechamel is too cheesey
I love lasagne

>Cheetos are literally dangerously cheesy

pizza might be too boring of an answer but idc

Quesarito from taco bell

my man

this si why americans are fat

These used to be a lot better til they changed the recipe, I don't like them anymore

cheese soup boy.

saute a mire poix, add butter and flour and chicken stock. simmer, puree it and add fontina. pretty simple.

For me it is the Chicago style pizza, the very best dangerously cheesy food.

> Buy this
> Make it with little less water
> Form Patty out of Mac
> Put on buttered bread with more cheese
> Fry it up, or preferably bake it in toaster oven

You're welcome

Sometimes I make Mac patties for burgers

I don't like volvos anymore since seeing you nearly spin one off a cliff

Too busy discussing cheeses to be bothered worrying about you

>tfw leaf
Where can I find good Chicago-style pizza in Oakville, Ontario?

Chicago style is disgusting, you're not missing out.

My balls

>1 cup heavy cream
>Heat the milk
Milk or cream, user? Which one is it?

HAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH good luck
suck a dick

>dangerously cheesy
is ck the most reddit normie board

Not really.
Just full of weeabs and retards.

Cream
inconsistency is my specialty

Just make a grilled cheese with extra cheese
>Cheese is absolutely disgusting except in certain situations
If you don't like cheese you can feel free to eat shit

>Just make a grilled cheese with extra cheese

What is that? To me, the grilled cheese is two pieces of cheese, which is already one extra compared to one piece

>the "pizza" in the pic
looks like only poor fags can make pizza.

indeed, although it can be saved if you add cheesy cruts, ranch dip, remove the green stuff and add ham and pineapple