Here's your slice of pizza sir

>here's your slice of pizza sir

>too much sauce
>whole basil leaves

what the fuck dude

Nice crust though. That's a nice hot oven.

>cums

can I get a slice with some fucking cheese left on it

don't try to sound like an expert, you're embarrassing everyone

>slice

>s-stacks sir?

Eh I'd still eat it.

absolute barbarians

cut the damn pizza when it's cooled enough, or don't serve by the slice

Is this even fully cooked? Fuck these places and fuck 800 Degrees

Crunchy, thin, should cook just fine. I mean, if Blaze Pizza can get away with it on a national scale I'd imagine it's working fine

>implying he sounds like an expert

As much as I am all for making fun of meme pizzas, that actually looks quite good

The sauce is clearly on top of the cheese, the pizza is fully cheesed

Also, cheese looking just like that is a sign of actually paying for more expensive cheese, the reason Papa Johns and Pizza Hut cheese always comes out yellow instead of white with brown spots and doesn't have a good melt is because they buy the cheapest lowest quality cheese available

Decent cheese should look like that, even some upper tier chains/fast food pizza places go out of their way to buy better quality cheese, take this Jets Pizza for example

that looks fucking bomb

And no cellulose powder/additives, either

I am not criticising the cheese, I am criticising the unnecessary stringing that just pulled all the cheese off my slice :(

Then, if you're lucky, you'll be served the oily mound of cheese beside the slice, to be piled on like a shitty mozzarella toupee

I could be wrong but it appears to me that the sauce is just on top of the cheese, not a case of the cheese sliding off revealing the sauce

Looks really good. What's the problem here?

Oh, that's right, this board doesn't know what good pizza looks like.

The pizza is quality. The serving method not so much

Yep, I worked for Jet's. Had to grate that cheese myself from huge blocks every morning.

It's good quality mozzarella.

this looks disgusting and undercooked
this looks better

It looks better than that when it's fresh.

Both of those pics look like they've cooled off.

Ah here we go. This one is nice and fresh.

>dat curled-up pepperoni
Hnnnnng.

It's not undercooked, once again you're just used to shitty cheese.

Mozz should still be mostly white, and it should most definitely be stringy when you pull it apart

Why did this instantly make me think of Trump?

I like a really saucy pizza. Having the cheese and toppings slide all over is worth the price to pay.

That's not real 'za though.