The following content is provided under a Creative Commons License...

The following content is provided under a Creative Commons License. Your support will help MIT OpenCourseWare continue to offer high quality educational resources for free. To make a donation, or to view additional materials from hundreds of MIT courses, visit MIT OpenCourseWare at ocw.mit.edu.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=VPZD_aij8H0&list=PLUl4u3cNGP60uVBMaoNERc6knT_MgPKS0
myredditvideos.com/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Good shit

>tfw no solutions or video lectures
How is a brainlet supposed to learn?

there are video lectures

>tfw

Herbert Gross is my nigga

The Calculus lectures are terrible.

Differential Equation is worse

>MIT

a website very user UNfriendly. Why ?

Maybe for brainlets such as yourself

Brainlet or not, it's 2018, you can make great website. And if your MIT, you have to.

>linear algebra with my boy gilbert
Strang is a legendary man.

Any useful manifold stuff on there?

yeah, would be more useful if you could download syllabi, maybe someone else knows a way?
edx.org is good too
also, youtube in general has a plethora of lectures, manifold stuff included

OCW is really great. They put much more effort than most free courses offered by other unis, very clear explanations and you can even watch their lessons on youtube. Also they often have solutions which is a plus. The textbooks they recommend are usually easy to find or if they're open you can find them on their page. Truly one of their greatest accomplishments

I'm gonna use this thread to shill for "Statistics for Applications". It has just the right combination of rigor and intuition, and lecturer Philippe Rigollet is very good at explaining things. As a bonus you can see him recovering from his leg injury as the weeks progress.

youtube.com/watch?v=VPZD_aij8H0&list=PLUl4u3cNGP60uVBMaoNERc6knT_MgPKS0

Topics covered:

>Introduction to Statistics
>Parametric Inference
>Maximum Likelihood Estimation
>The Method of Moments
>Parametric Hypothesis Testing
>Testing Goodness of Fit
>Regression
>Bayesian Statistics
>Principal Component Analysis
>Generalized Linear Models

It helped me a bunch for my statistics course.

>Tfw almost everything on there is correct except thinking better then people, drinking, and weed
Man, I should just kill myself

i've looked at a few videos, but they dont even define what a manifold is

>Statistics for Applications
Will it be useful for me as a medfag?

nice

They literally do not have to user.

If you know linear algebra and calculus you should be okay. There's some stuff in the early lectures to do with different types of convergence that you might be confused by if you don't know a bit of real analysis, but you don't really need it to understand the bulk of the content.

Delete this

w-what is this meme?

f-fug

winner winner chicken dinner

I dont understand how creators of these kinds of images pick the entries. I mean, I have like 23 entries in that. Scary accurate.