Veeky Forums how do you cook your grilled cheese

>rye bread
>mayonnaise
>tuna
>cheese

That's a tuna melt, not a grilled cheese.

You're not fooling me this time user

Tuna+mayo sandwiches are based, but they're not grilled cheese.

>Grill nice and hot
>Rub a stick of butter across rack
>Throw a brick of cheddar directly on the rack, and I mean I fucking throw it hard
>Wait 5 mins
>Flip, repeat
>Transfer molten mess to plate, half dripped through the rack but that's alright
>Squirt sriracha all over it, like half the bottle
>Eat with one chop stick

which?

butter on both sides, smush it in the pan 'till it's flat
kraft singles + white bread for white trash mode, rye bread + havarti + swiss if i actually want something decent

Tuna and cheese are a revolting combination

This is my new favorite 'd 'se recipe

>he's never had a tuna melt
pleb

THAT'S A TUNA MELT YOU GODDAMN MORON.

>hot mayo
eww

how much pickles do you guys like in your tuna melt? i've been using relish instead since I used to just chop up the pickles anyway
tuna, squirt of mustard, salt pepper, one or two spoons of relish plus some of the relish juice
mmm

>'d 'se
I laughed so hard I came

You’re a fucking melt, user.

I made a tasty one the other day. In addition to cheddar, I finely diced some roasted peppers, onions, and eggplant and sauteed that with some additional seasonings like vinegar and chili paste.

>and I mean I fucking throw it hard

>Favreau like a motherfucker or get the fuck out

thats a tuna melt you simpleton.
>tuna fish
just fucking die you pleb

I mayo the one side of the bread, then I dip it in grated Parmesan, I put two kinds of cheese inside (usually a low melting point cheese and a high melting point cheese), I cook it in an old cast iron skillet, once it's golden brown around the crust and darker toward the center I'll flip it then cook the other side till it's slightly burnt.

the quality of dick I slang on your mom is so high that I never have to worry about making grilled cheeses for myself again

butter - salted
bread - sourdough
cheese - sharp cheddar
pan - nice and hot

>fish and cheese
you deserve death