Ck webm thread

ck webm thread

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=G2y8Sx4B2Sk
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Can I watch this beer slut being fucked anywhere on the Internet?

I don't know why but I find the idea of sculling wine disgusting.
I enjoy wine but I would never scull it. No issues sculling beer or bourbon, but wine? Nah

>Gallo

weebs can't even do cheap wine right

Nice

the superior cheap wine

El que no beba vino sera un animal

You're already on Veeky Forums. You don't really need to specify that it's a Veeky Forums webm thread.

No bueno.

Alcohol Edition?

If I could go one day without seeing Salt Retard I'd be happy.

What's this from.

Wow on my first day of no-fap

Dude, I know what it is.
>I enjoy wine
You have a blatant case of being a faggot.

What is the fucking point of this

How would you even eat it

>this is how Americans eat their vegetables

Fucking gross, avocado is already fatty, by just adding more heavy ingredients you overwhelm your digestion. But ofc yanks are conditioned to ingest food not normally fit for consumption.

avocado is a fruit

Don't be that cunt

Is this from that werid obsession show? Like there was a lady who was addicted to bleach

Well it is.

>avocado is a vegetable
Retard.

>This is how europeans eat their penis

Fucking gross, Muslim penis is already fatty, by just adding more immigrant penises you overwhelm your digestion. But ofc eurofags are conditioned to ingest dick not normally fit for consumption.

Who's this faggot?

Careful with that edge, son.

what anime is this

such a waste of yolk. there's a big fucking cavity in that avocado where the stone used to be, make the yolk go in there ffs

>soyoverdose.webm

fucking chinks man, why do they have to be so fucking evil

Oak Leaf..

here come the insect people

>inb4 inb4 pasta

Culinarily, yes. Some things can be one thing in a botanical sense and another in a culinary sense.

would be funny if you climbed in the mouth and then out the other side while they were trying to saw it into steaks

>drinking Helles from a Weissbier glass
at least the plebette can knock em back

>edge

Good job co-opting a word that you can't even use properly, you fucking chode. I bet your dads are real proud of the absolute high-effort-no-worth trash you post online. Which one is it that gets to prep Abdul Sheikh al Sharif Muhammad again? The one who comes away with dust mites and bomb shrapnel in his ladyboy hijab, not the other one who gets bukakked before he kisses you goodnight and tucks you in. But that's all worth it for some fresh goat shit Tesco curry, right little Gary? #WeWuzAnEmpireAndSheit

I can chug a glass of beer in 4 seconds, no joke.

Of Budweiser, that is.

Shitty human rights makes you shitty to animals too

And fucked up laws, if you help someone in China you have to pay for his medical bills

you sound pretty upset user, did your girlfriend (male) cuck you with an arab?

why don't they just kill it?

I don't understand why are people so obsessed with bacon and avocado?

>ends up eating the pizza with his hands anyways
STOP BEING SUCH A FAGGOT AND EAT IT ALREADY

Avocado is fucking disgusting as-is. I'm saying this as a Hispanic. Having 60% of the meal be avocado is for hipsters.

>Avocado is fucking disgusting as-is. I'm saying this as a Hispanic
How's it feel to be adopted?

Can we please not derail this thread into another pol shitfest? I just want to look at food webms

3.6 reporting in

poor fishi! seriously, man.

Mad gains and a strong shell will come to you but only if you reply with get fit snibber.

Vegetable is a culinary definition while fruit is a botanical definition. Go be autistic elsewhere..

too late

Its obviously dead. Otherwise it would smash all bystanders and wreck half of a village. Just some nerve actions.

shut the fuck up

Fuck off nigger lover

That crab is buff as fuck

He's just dropping the salt onto his forearm in this one...

>undercut
>sleeve tattoos
Pass

get fit snibber

>Like there was a lady who was addicted to bleach
I prefer My Hero Academia

tube_in_sand.webm

this isn't canada because that's log cabin syrup. log cabin is fake as shit. canadians use real maple.

This desu senpai

This makes me very uncomfortable

>never popped a zit

No he's not. There was a bug that made paint brushes weightless. That's why you could use them to climb walls; they stayed in the air when you dropped them.

i dont get it, a ratchet dressed in a dirndl drinking a beer insanely slowly?

I thought the filename explained itself pretty well.

I think the meat spoils slightly faster if they kill it first and the blood stops circulating

its hard finding vids of girls chugging

this post was so unfunny it gave me cancer

can you just remove yourself from the internet?

is it really chugging if you need 25 sec for and 0,5 beer? maybe its my english or my nazi genes, but i dont like it

where's that gif a of a girl totally fucking passing out whilst trying to shotgun a beer. she had nice tight jeans on?

nvm found it

Clearly roach magic

is that an isis execution video on the tv?

ye

cuck

Do Americans really...?

MOMMY MOMMY GIVE ME MILKIES

youtube.com/watch?v=G2y8Sx4B2Sk

This is pretty good thanks

i don't get this one, is there something to get?

She poured in a fuck of a lot more than 2 shots. Notice that was a normal open bottle, there was no pour spout on it.

what kind of sorcery is this?!

I hope this dainty faggot with no ear lobes dies.

cool vid of how not to do things. fucked up beef tatty,fucked up egg,fucked up way of taking the avocado seed out. even that bacon is questionable on top of the whole god awful combination of ingredients.

why did she pass out or is this just fake?

I see you trying to bait me
>t. pol

l-lewd...