User, what's for lunch?

>user, what's for lunch?
I'm gonna get a BLT sandwich
>BLT again? Why do you like them so much?
You can eat a BLT for Breakfast, Lunch or Dinner. Basically it's good anytime.
>That's it? Why not have something healthy and tasty?
A BLT has meat (bacon), vegetables (lettuce), fruits (tomato), dairy (cheese) and grains (bread).
>Oh, well I don't think about food like that. I like to go by the way it looks and tastes.
BLTs are tasty and good tho.
>I prefer to eat Chinese, Italian, Halal, Greek, Spanish, ect.
That's cool.
>Well, I'll get going! See you after lunch.

Am I autistic for having a BLT for lunch 3 days in a row at work? It's nearly perfect and I can't see why I would be wrong.

Add an egg and cheese if you want variety

No, you're just being an insecure faggot

bacon doesn't really count as meat, all the protein in it is denatured and chelated to the point that it won't actually work like protein, at least if it's crispy, and if it's not crispy the sandwhich sucks.

>all the protein in it is denatured and chelated to the point that it won't actually work like protein

Get a load of this brainlet

Yup, 100% pure autism. Your parents and educators missed it, so thank god your co workers finally caught onto your disability at such a late stage. In a way those BLT's saved your life.

Egg? Never tried that. Lettuce, tomato and eggs doesn't sound like it would work tbqh.
Noted. I'm like the only dude who eats a sandwich while everyone else has a aluminum tray full of food. Maybe I'm just over thinking this shit.
Doesn't bacon have like 4 grams of protein per slice? I usually get like 10 slices of bacon on my sandwich. It sounds like a lot to me.

What makes some proteins more resistant to denaturation than others? I'm a brainlet who can't into chemistry, explain like I'm a retard.

I don’t see this as an actual conversation a normal person would have. Why would Someone feel the need to justify their lunch choice?

Is this a legit conversation you had? Did a coworker really try to suggest you eat something healthy without giving you an alternative?

Or do you just like BLTs and felt the need to create a thread to validate your own insecurities?

Everyone else gets these aluminum trays filled with rice and other types of food. Doesn't help that I'm like 10 years younger than everyone else. I feel like they think I'm a kid or something.

tell them to fuck off. why would these people even care about your sandwich?

They are just noticing that you really like BLT sandwiches and they move on. It's really not a big deal

To add on, unless they are explicitly giving you shit about your meal (read insulting) then you can tell them to fuck off

>Doesn't bacon have like 4 grams of protein per slice?

not once it becomes a spongelike, dry, brittle sheet. it tastes great, but you're not going to be building any muscle with it.

i don't think it has anything to do with 'kinds' of proteins, it's just what happens when it's heated in such a way as bacon typically is.

'if it crumbles, and it's dry, your protein intake won't be high'

>denatured and chelated to the point that it won't actually work like protein
What do you think pepsin, trypsin, peptidases, etc, do?

Buy a BMW, they'll start to respect you more

user is going to be known as the "BLT guy" around the office.

get fucked up

>BMW for the BLT guy

with a high bmi

You still didn't answer the question

>Am I autistic
Yeah you are. I like bacon as much as the next user, but I'm not going to pretend like it's healthy. And I certainly don't have it every fucking meal.

Nope but you're kinda lame for not trying out new things.

You know what you like. What they're really doing is trying to ask you out to lunch.

>He thinks BLT's are healthy
Ameriburger detected

>rice
Ugh

>fruits (tomato)

O B S E S S E D

Why are you fags so stuck inside your own heads? Who gives a shit if someone thinks your eating habits are weird? Was this stupid encounter REALLY worth putting on the internet for us to see and debate over?

you're a dipshit for thinking a BLT is healthy

You're autistic for putting cheese on a BLT but you're aight otherwise.

Most proteins have higher bioavailability when denatured dumbass, your body needs the amino acids, not the folded proteins

Okay then mister tough guy, what did YOU have for lunch?

>Am I autistic for having a BLT for lunch 3 days in a row at work?
no. literally nobody cares.
thanks

>Veeky Forums once again shows that for all their posturing about wanting impressive muscles they've neglected the most important muscle of all - their brain
Did you learn that from one of those "fitness" magazines designed to pray on male insecurity by pedaling junk science to sell copies? Or did you hear about it from one of the guys you were jerking off in the showers?

What kind of cheese do you guys think would be best for a BLT

None. But if I had to, something like blue cheese would be the only thing that works. Maybe feta.

At least that person sounds nice

I envy you OP