What the fuck is even the difference between baked potatoes and mashed potatoes...

what the fuck is even the difference between baked potatoes and mashed potatoes? The end product is the exact same- mushed up potato. so dumb. I always make baked potatoes but I am boiling some potatoes now to make mashed to see what all the damn fuss is about. will keep you updated as things happen. thanks

Other urls found in this thread:

m.youtube.com/watch?v=3IUTUKDB80o
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Boiled master race reporting

what the fuck is even the difference between bread and porridge? The end product is the exact same- cooked wheat. I always make bread but I am boiling some wheat now to make porridge to see what all the damn fuss is about. will keep you updated as things happen. thanks.

Mashed potatoes don;t have the skin on them. That's the difference.

microwave is best way to prepare potatoes. better than boiling or baking.

There's a lot of differences. OP is retards.

Good mashed potato will be mashed with a good butter and maybe some cream and shit

What's the difference between food and shit? The end product is the exact same- shit. so dumb. I always make food but I am shitting now to make shit to see what all the damn fuss is about. will keep you updated as things happen. thanks

I have completed the mashed potatoes and added butter sour cream salt pepper cheese and they are quite good. i might start now making these potatoes instead of baking. good verdict overall good night overall good night

I'm glad you're having a good night with the potatoes friend

I would indeed like to thank the irish for inventing this fine food

Here's a tip: NO ONE FUCKING CARES.

Milk, butter and consistency

This is the difference.

I have completed the shit and added some shit and they are quite good. i might start now making these shits instead of food. good verdict overall good night overall

Potatoes: Harbinger's of an overall good night.

make a batch of mashed potatoes with baked potatoes instead of boiled. You will see the difference immediately .

/thread

>baked potatoes are dry
>mashed potatoes are wet
There you go.

IRISH GOLD

kys

the only thing the irish invented is dying from not having any potatoes.

What are you talking about?

potato is live

youre a silly goose

thanks user for the massive kek

what the fuck is even the point of anal sex versus hot sauce? The end product is the exact same- hurt ass. I always eat hot sauce but I am being raped now to see what all this damn fuss is about. will keep you updated as things happen.

lmao

What's the difference?
>boiled: You can take the water and use it in bread and other receiptes because of the starches that come off.
>baked: All that shit is still iin the potato.
>Mashed: you mix up a whole stick of butter, some cream, maybe some garlic and parsley with an electric beater, you fucking barbarian.
>Baked: the potato sits on your plate and you must apply shit to it yourself like a fucking slave. Also if you use an electric mixer at Outback, they expect a larger tip.
Boiled: They are peeled unless you're an easily-led consumerist twat.
Baked: the skin, which has been eaten by worms, urinated on by birds, and sat in the ground for months is still there. And you eat it. Like a slave.

I love tomatoes Thu like this
m.youtube.com/watch?v=3IUTUKDB80o

Mashed potatoes can have skin in them, and it's fucking delicious.