Szechuan sauce hype

>Szechuan sauce hype
>Crystal Pepsi hype

It's obvious that McDonald's and Pepsi have been taking advantage of this free publicity, but... what if they were entirely planned from the beginning?

I'm sorry that your thread isn't getting many replies. It's a genuinely good one, and there's no reason for it being this empty.

I have nothing to contribute, however I do enjoy browsing the funny images that the community post in these threads. That's why I'm bumping and I hope that this works as an incentive for people. Thank you for this thread.

>I'm sorry that your thread isn't getting many replies
Uh, well I just made the thread a few minutes ago, so I don't feel bad at all.

>what if they were entirely planned from the beginning?
they were.
The Micky-D's kikes made a deal with the Kikes from Rick and Meme. Probably made a few million for featuring the sauce in an episode
We live in a lie. Nothing is what it seems

Yeah probably planned. Isn’t crystal Pepsi literally just Pepsi but white.

Tell me nigga! Where da sauce

No shit dude? You don't say?

What's next, the Szechuan sauce """shortage""" is a deliberate tactic to hype it up even further since it's the hottest thing amongst hipster millenials right now because there's no fucking way one of the largest fast food chains in the world with an almost global coverage can't procure some fucking sauce?
You tell me, OP, I just don't know.

who cares

someone just get the Altoids people in on this so they bring the citrus sours back

everything is what it seems. People are usually too apathetic, brainwashed or stupid to think critically is all.

"Cui bono?" should be your personal motto

Nope. it tastes different. Sweeter and without the burn that regular pepsi has. Also a little bit of a fruity taste.

>Cui bono
i like it

the szechuan one was completely planned out and it's hilarious how the rick and morty fanbase can't help but make themselves look as cancerous gullible and millennial as possible

No it doesn't. I had it. It tastes like regular Pepsi. Slightly flat Pepsi at that.

>someone actually took the time to write a dissertation about why a show is reddit
thats about the most reddit thing someone could do

What about Pepsi Perfect?

there used to be these Ninja Turtle chips in Australia in the early 90s that were the best, they were almost sweet and sour tangy chicken flavoured, I would be totally okay with being pandered to.
I would be okay being pandered to.

there was a limited release in 2015 and it just contained regular Pepsi

It's a conspiracy

They're getting matching tattoos and sharing their mothers lip balm i fucken knoe et!!

Consider the following:

The tail end of the 90's and beginning of the 2000's is coming of age. This is a generation that grew up seeing most of the 90's media while never actually having a chance to consume it. And they were incredibly young when 9/11 happened, so they idealize the 90's as a safer, better era. That's why Vaporwave uses and abuses 90's era material, from anime from that era to even computer graphics. It's an idealization of an era that never happened.

Thing is Crystal Pepsi should just be permanent. Hell of a lot better than regular pepsi.

it's also just really cool