Climate predictions are wrong

>Climate predictions are wrong

Oh, sweetie

So all of them are very wrong at least 50% of the time, not much better than astrologists or tarot card readers

You Chicken Little schizos always crack me up. 0.2 degree change and you run around with your little arms in the air screaming that the sky is falling.

>every recording of global temperature shows some cyclic behavior behind the main upward trend
>every "prediction model" except one is basically linear
Why?

>cyclic
>not random

>every
you're not even trying

No such thing as global warming, the Earth is just going through a natural climate change.

>mincing words instead of a meaningful response
you're not even trying

you want a fucking soliloquy?

>you want a fucking soliloquy?
No, I want to know why the models are linear when the data suggests non-linearity.

>random
No such thing.

I fucking love you Veeky Forums

It'll be pretty depressing if the great filter turns out to be one stubborn fucking province full of credulous morons holding the rest of the planet back.

>0.2 degree change
First, it's a lot more than that. The current warming rate is about 0.18C/decade.
Secondly, why do you think that's small? What are you comparing it to?

>every recording of global temperature shows some cyclic behavior behind the main upward trend
>every "prediction model" except one is basically linear
Because trying to predict short-term noise is difficult, and it doesn't tell us much about long-term behaviour.

>the Earth is just going through a natural climate change.
So where is all the extra energy coming from? And why isn't the human-produced CO2 in the atmosphere having the impact physics says it should?

>itt
mindless armchair physicists from pol parrot tribal opinions on climate change
>muh trends
>b-b-but its just a small change
do you do all your research through fox?
why dont you have an honest look at the math?
all the research ive seen on the "its just doing what it do" side, including that from randall carlson, fail to acknowledge the full scope of the developed world's impact on the environment.

>mindless armchair physicists from pol parrot tribal opinions on climate change
Buzzwords have poisoned your mind

mindless, meaning unthinking,
armchair physicists, being those who lazily express an interest in science while refusing to persue a thorough understanding,
from pol, meaning that they appear to be interlopers who contradict the original, more intellectual, community of Veeky Forums,
parrot, implying that these people have done little reasearch and are simply repeating superficial statements made by people of the same bias,
tribal opinions, meaning statements or beliefs about the world which hold little ground in fact or reality, but are held in an effort to conform to a particular community,
on climate change, the change of our environment.
do it making sense to you now?

All I see is that they were getting steadily better and more refined.

Is that what you wanted to show?

>do it making sense to you now?
You already did.

>he listens to this guy

>>he listens to this guy
I'm not a "he".

tits or gtfo