>Keats was 5’0”
>Kant was 5’0”
>Milton was 5’4”
>Coleridge was 5’8”
>Goethe was 5’5”
>Dostoevsky was 5’5”
>Pushkin was 5’5"

How will lanklets ever recover?

people are on average taller these days than basically all of the authors you listed

Average height was lower in pre-modern times due to poor nutrition.

Historical manlets need to be graded on a curve.

half of them are from the mid 20th century m8

*blocks your path*

>overrated sentimental romantic pop-music composer is 6'6"
>greatest genius of all time and of all subjects was 5'4"

really makes you think

>Mishima was 6'6" and considered so threatening by his Japanese contemporaries they refused to have photos taken while standing next to him

so this is the power of Veeky Forums

>David Foster Wallace was only a few inches shy of 7'. His parents told interviewers that he was approached by Amherst coaching staff to join the college basketball team numerous times, but his apprehension over his excessive sweating made him refuse those offers.

Admit it, OP: if you were somehow able to, you would increase your height.

This is why his second had problems chopping off his head, he was too damn big

>I can't even play any Rachmaninov piece but I'll call him overrated pop-music composer anyway

xDDD

>At around 6'5" Harold Bloom is a titan of the literary world in more ways than one. He has often remarked that his love of reading was sparked by the realisation he could reach the top of bookshelves long before his peers.

I would. Just like all these geniuses would. But you wouldn't, because you are already tall. How does it feel to be inferior? Does it hurt your small ego?

Don't forget Pope, who was 4'6" due to bone disease.

:^)

>Though the man himself is shrouded in mystery, biographers are unanimous in declaring that Pynchon's habitable slouch is a result of his impressive height. The accepted claim, unsubstantiated by the man himself, is that the reclusive writer is at least 6'7" feet tall, though some claim that the man in question is at least 7'2" and has difficultly passing through doorways

Mishima was a turbo-manlet.

>poor nutrition
oh boi

>Keats was 5’0”
>Kant was 5’0”

Jesus fucking Christ.

Granted, weren't the Greeks tiny, muscle bound manlets? Probably why it was easy to pack on weight.

omg... i was going to read sartre BUT NOO!!!!! NO!!!! NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

WHYYYYY GOD WHYYYYYYYYYYYYY

FANTASY FREAKING RUINED!!!!!!!! ㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ

oh baby

Would you mind posting your pussy for that intellectual analysis, please?

It's also worth noting that as Western culture has declined the average height has gone up. It really does feel good to be a manlet, though at 5'7 I wish I were a little shorter.

We are reaching levels of delusion that shouldn't even be possible!