Why did God invent plantar wars and what do you think his endgame was all facts considered?

Why did God invent plantar wars and what do you think his endgame was all facts considered?

This fucker is about ready to come out but Ive downed a bottle of wine and it still hurts like a bitch when i pull the root.

Medical PhD advice required ITT

lol@u for getting an STD you fucking degenerate faggot, enjoy burning in hell

PS it's all white because I've drowned that bitch in acetone

Excuse me are you retarded?

Not an std you rtd

>HPV isn't an STD

I picked the black looking core out of one a long time ago with a needle and it went away. Pretty cool stuff.

I hate mouth breathers like you because they make the room around them smell like they're fucking gross breath

at least I'm not some STD riddled brainlet covered in fucking disease sores.
Also good job using Acetone retard lol

Only cuz you don't get around with even the most basic of bitches, and the last time you were in public was pre 2K.
It's unfortunate because I'm sure your mouth breathing toxic gas will kill any HPV virus within a 30 mile radius. Solving my problem

at least I'm not dumb enough to use acetone to kill a wart retard

Well he's so smart just post when's top intelligent post of science Awards in 2018 forever.

It was to dry out the skin dipshit to make it picking it out easier. Aaaa

>Aaaa
go back to tumblr

How you know that's Tumblr is the reason I'm glad I left this place.

What I'm saying is you know it's Tumblr because you are Tumblr because you are neo Veeky Forums just in case you didn't get it

you should have used an acidic solution to dissolve that skin, instead of drying it
Muriatic acid is p good

Big balls is better
Like a bandaid right?

I had one years ago. Only thing that worked was keeping duct tape over it for two weeks. That killed it. Then I literally cut it out. Never came back.

>Medical PhD advice required ITT
Silly nigger, you can find over the counter ways to deal with these for a couple of bucks if you're too cheap for the doctor.
Otherwise some apple cider vinegar has always been the folk-remedy in my house.

I realize I couldn't have started a thread like this without some kind of conclusion so here is the biopsy it's bleeding like a bitch but it's out for good.

Hurt but pain went away super quick, not the first one I've cut out. First plantar, not first wart

Press F to pay respects
F
>I'll remember you forever wartbro

How clean is the hole? I used a pair of scissors the last time I had a difficult-to-kill wart, and it was a real pain to make sure there wasn't any left.

Trying to get a picture of it is impossible, bleeding too much. The fact that there's like this big hole though always trips me out

I'm sure I left some root in there but I'll just keep cleaning it and probably cover it with the muriatic acid I really don't want this one to come back. AT least all the top of the wart is gone so I can fuck it's remnants up.

I hated this wart bro so much, tho always sad to see a part of me go

Who here has ogre feet?
>Dry skin
>Missing toenail on right foot only partially grown back in
>Hunks of dead toenail stuck to new toenail on left big toe
>Nails are all of various sizes and shapes
>Callouses on every surface
>Wart on toes
>Skin on heel coming off
Join me in my pestilence

I hate like 20 of these things when I was 15 OUCH!!! That picture looks deeply satisfying

Organic limbs are so 21st century anyway... right before you turn 80 I'm sure there will be some fine cybernetic prosthetic feet for you to try out. All the ladies at the old folks home(future tense) would be blushing if they still had circulation in their cheeks

That made sense

What they do, put you on dialysis for a few years or what?
how did they get rid of themm?

Mine come back every few years. Usually in my thumb or finger but this time on my freaking foot.

>tfw get my warts frozen off with liquid nitrogen
that shit is brutal, especially when it's right on the finger. i'm so sick of skin problems, i just got scabies a couple months ago which is like having a ton of mosquito bites on steroids

Good luck getting rid of them OP

>, i just got scabies
Pretty sure that's a bannable offence. Enkoy the ban you absolutely disgusting h̶u̶m̶a̶n̶ being

Kiss-less virgin here. Are these actually STDs? I had one like 8 years ago and I've never had sex.

>Why did God invent

Why painless freeze warts off with dr scholls when you can pull them out with dirty pliers leaving a gaping hole.

We have a winner... best post in thread!

lol good job wish you luck also i don't think self-surgery is going to work out, i used some antibiotics cream and it just fell out

I remember I had one of these on my foot when I was like 10 or something. One day my dad grabbed a knife and my foot and just cut that motherfucker out with surgical precision. Best fucking day of my life.

Well done OP

Gj hope you don't get an infection use some neosporin

sweet fuck, I got one of these a year or so ago no idea what it was, it just popped up out of nowhere

thank you user, now I know what they are

Imagine the outrage on FB if you'd do that today

Faggots

Its ruined
Use onion next time

pliers. the only way to get rid of it is to just pull it right the fuck off.

i do the same thing with hangnails and shit. power through it.

How the fuck did you get scabies? Were you out smoking meth and fucking homeless people?

BASED

very nice. When I got one, I cut it out with a scalpel.

>>
Found the lib fag

probably just to get a laugh.

I feel sick.

>Ive downed a bottle of wine
Just sit on your leg until it gets numb.

>talking about god
>on sci

go back to fucking pol you retard this is an intelligent board we dont need your magical sky daddy BULLSHIT here

when I had one i just held a lighter to it until i heard popping sounds and saw white stuff oozing out. It was completely painless because the wart killed off the nerves and the fire only affected the wart. The fire must have elicited an immune response because it was gone within the next two weeks.

> The virgin physicist
> The chad metaphysician