Feminist Literature

>eliminate the male sex
What the fuck? How would women even reproduce without men?

Other urls found in this thread:

therawness.com/AFP.pdf
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

they'd just shove pig seed up their cunts or something

biology is required to answer your question
so feminists won't give you an answer, rather they will claim this is an ironic masterpiece and you are dumb for misinterpreting it

who gives a shit, if they succeed in destroying men, they've succeeded in destroying themselves. let them have their moronic fun.

You're already dead. May as well dying for something worthy.

Isn't this book supposed to be satire?

Only against "the Patriarchy"

Solanas fucking hated dudes and tried to kill Andy Warhol

>'my twisted hymen'

OH! I didn't realize she was the one who shot Warhol. Yeah, she was a fucking lunatic.

All men should undergo mandatory HRT from an early age so they can grow up to be less of a brute. Think about it: all problems in the world stem from male's testosterone-driven antissocial behavior and lust for power. We would literally have world peace otherwise

>How would women even reproduce without men?
Sperm banks and sperm selection for female only offspring.

So is this an inferior version of My Twisted World?

This book only shows how feminism is intrinsically attractive to lesser women. Not only that, feminism can distribute such lesserness throughout human society. We didn't have a "My Twisted World" before feminism. It's a toxic ideology who subjugates man's will to rationality and turns him into a coward, a coward who, according to feminists, only exists due to the patriachy.
To this tragedy, only one solution remains: cut their heads.

1) a small breeding population would be maintained. Under strict quarantine conditions of course

2) cloning

>we don't need men am I right ladies

>cue /pol/tard infographic #3435

this look at these faggots trying to use statistics data to justify their stance lol

ew gross ew ew gross

Reddit, etc.

Modern feminists will insist that it is, but you also have to remember that Solanas is the lunatic who shot Andy Warhol and advocated that men be purged from society.

what's his stance? misogyny and hatred? kek

love his hatred xd

why reproduce if it involves men

Don't tell me you get triggered by the book of a mentally sick person?What are you, 14?

And that's why feminism as a whole is uncriticizable.

>The Manifesto is widely regarded as satirical, but based on legitimate philosophical and social concerns.

wow really makes you

You are so naive, in fact a decent percentage of all wars was due to power hungry females at the side of kings and cesaers whispering into their ears. Males are power hungry, because females and the enviourment selected them for it. If from today to tomorrow all males would through a divine or other unkown power get their minds changed to female ones our civilisation would cease to exist.

It's honestly a good point though, besides the condescending and childish little comments on the left to make fun of the viewpoint of a woman. If we didn't have men, we wouldn't be able to do a lot of necessary work woman don't want to and/or aren't able to do (mostly combining both technical knowledge and physical labor)

why'd i say left, i meant right

>why reproduce if it involves men

*tips*

People criticize feminism all the time, drama queen

As a concreter, these statistics align with my industry perfectly. No woman has ever stepped foot on our work sites.

I agree

I mean, as much as it's obviously satirical she makes some good observations and looks at men in society from an interesting angle

it seems like this guy accurately predicted the replies in this thread
I mean, look at these posts:

read it and weep: therawness.com/AFP.pdf

>tfw no beer-swilling grimy Driller of Earth wife to come home to

>tfw you met your first girlfriend in your diesel mechanics class with you

t. male

it's not satire she's just insane

tech

it's satire, dolt

"men" getting angry on a japanese imageboard are one of the best reasons to declare yourself a feminist

we will manage just fine without you fellas ;^)

t b h i'm listening to the moana soundtrack and t b h its pretty good i dont see what all the issue is if feminism can make good movie ??

>Someone posts a satire work
>some people points it's satire
>HA CHECK MATE FEMINISTS

If they could only understand...

Best regards love xxx

>What the fuck? How would women even reproduce without men?
wyndham wrote an earlier story about this. it's called consider her ways. you don't really

*adjusts cock-cage*

*Shoots Warhol*

"It was a satire bro"

>satire
Haha I was just pretending to be insane.
I ironically shot Warhol.

>authorial intent

>As a concreter
That's nice, however, manual workers don't belong anywhere near Veeky Forums, pls go away

Well that's because you're not making the work environment safe and inclusive for people of all gender identities.