Why is there no black Tolstoy?

Why is there no black Tolstoy?
Why is there no black Shakespeare?
Why is there no black Schopenhauer?
Why is there no black Bach?
Why is there no black Newton or Gauss?

Is it because niggers are genetically incapable of creating anything of beauty or understanding complex concepts?

Whites have been oppressing blacks for thousands of years.

it's really a shame, isn't it? i wish black genes did not assemble my blood. such taint, such filth within me, gah i hate it!

We never developed our own writing system

And we've never had cultures that made writing or storing wisdom a priority

Yes it is unfortunate, the only humane thing for you to do is never reproduce. Bringing more niggers into the world is unconscionable.

fuck off imperialist burger
you only consider these people "great" due to the specific material conditions of your society. There is no inherent value in their work.

>b-but this a post modern view

Yes, your point being? Go back to >>/pol/, Veeky Forums has no place for anti-intellectualism.

This.

>but what about modern day, they're free!
1. Black culture, unfortunately, has mostly disregarded or demonised intellectualism. Black people that strive for knowledge and such are Uncle Toms. Kind of sad desu

2. It's difficult in many modern scientific fields for one person to be the sole source for a discovery. Any huge discovery or progress is usually the work of a huge research group. You're probably not going to get a "Black Gauss" but you're not going to get a white one either. It's just not how it works.

3. Same kind of thing with writing. How many writers have entered the Western Canon since the 60s? Black or white?

>wahhh i am lonely and elitist fuck all these genetically inferior black people they are responsible for my current levels of autism

"okay"

Blacks are largely dysfunctional, have low IQs, and have never created much of anything. They very simply aren't capable, but you're talking about white culture anyway. Why would anyone feel bad because blacks cannot successfully recreate white culture. It's absurd.

I don't intend to, but I will lay with white women.

Because white culture is the only culture of value.

>black people can't use the wheel because they're being put down by the white man
oh fucking please. every effort has been afforded these lounging dogs to ascend from the dust they breed in. if the black race were to be so successful, why is it they were oppressed to begin with? how is it the white man gained the upper hand? if they were not inherently inferior in significant ways, it wouldn't have happened. the fact of the matter is, at this point, as a whole, the black race is incapable of integrating. unfortunately there is some horrifying sentiment that the answer to the problem is to taint the whites who have been their masters, bring low the only race to ever bring any sense of progress in the existence of man, though bloody their histories may be.

let me know when they stop murdering whites in south africa en masse and build their own farmlands. you will have convinced me there is some genuine hope for the black man. until then, my race must be slowly phased out, or left on the dirt continent we rose from, to live out our lives in ignorance.

Are you black? You used 'they' then 'we' so I can't tell. But instead of being a self hating black, blacks who are self/racially aware and don't want to see jews use their people against whites should become leaders and lead the charge for mass repatriation back to Africa.

Islam has been oppressing blacks for thousands of years while conveniently being historically erased as the main actor behind slavery.*

Corrected that for you.

Also heat. Too hot to produce good work. We might see American/European blacks producing great stuff (by western standards) in the next couple of hundred years, unless the West dcuck itself into the ''all cultures are of the same value" meme and we dump our heritage in favour of Islam or adolescent moral relativism.

Ha. blacks won't listen, it's a lost cause. yeah, i'm black. I struggle with it, so my pronouns show more than I could tell with honesty. At no point can one be confident in any leadership by me, nor would any black man wish to return to africa from the united states. they know that this land is a paradise, my friend.
I would so love to lead my race in some capacity, so love to take charge and push us to craft laws and use reason and technology, to unify the gigantic landmass of Africa, to wrench my people from the muslim menace, to force them through a purge of ignorance and violence, to teach them and govern them, to rely on and further agriculture.

You and I know that it is nothing but a pipe dream. I hate it, I hate it with every fucking fiber of my being. I fucking gnash my teeth to splitting every night, feeling this tainted blood of Cain flow through my veins, to wonder what I could have become, what limitations I see in the boundaries of my mind, what I could see beyond them if only I weren't accursed. No, black men are fully conscious of their inferiority. Why do you think it is of the utmost importance for us to appropriate (for lack of a better word) the culture and history of the inventors of the united states? or the egyptians, god help us!

It's a mania, and it is unstoppable.

If blacks were smart they wouldn't have been oppressed in the first place

If Europe was smart they wouldn't have been oppressed by the Moors and Ottomans.

If Moors and Ottomen were smart (...) kicked out of Europe

I think that's a bad attitude to have. It won't change anything so you might as well embrace it. I don't view blacks as a major threat for reasons already mentioned, and because it's jews who are at the center of white people's current societal problems. If you enjoy white high culture and want it to continue to exist, put your energy into undermining the jew.

Actually you're right, we should embrace the Asiatic culture and finally genocide all the subhumans.

Oh I delight in raging against the jew menace. But I am several degrees of magnitude below the whites, let alone the jews. Come now, let's be frank. I'm nothing. I will die leaving no mark on this world, I'll be lucky if my inane scribblings are noticed and chuckled at before burned in some fire or sent to a dump. I have no intent on rocking my reed raft on the waves of paradise. I would love to erase all evils from this world, a noble desire, but my biggest is for the health and safety of my loved ones, even at the expense of my own life and happiness. Aside from that, I have no concerns besides the selfish ones of my own ineptitude, the blame idly placed on the shoulders of my race, and my ignorant cries against my own impotence to change it. What else am I to do? Why?

Asking why there's no black Tolstoy is like asking why there's no Latino Murasaki Shikibu or why there's no Chinese Boualem Sansal. It's pointless because not every writer will have a counterpart in another culture who writes with a similar style and addresses similar themes. It's a dumb question that there's no point in asking.
The OP is a racist moron who needs to understand that not every writer from x group is going to have an equivalent from y group, but to go so far as to say that being against pomo nonsense is being anti-intellectual is a crock of shit. I'm going to go ahead and assume this is bait, but if it isn't you should probably pile up your Foucault, Baudrillard, and Derrida, stand on top of the stack, tie a noose around your neck and around a stable fixture like a ceiling fan, and kick the books out from beneath you.

> pile up your Foucault, Baudrillard, and Derrida, stand on top of the stack, tie a noose around your neck and around a stable fixture like a ceiling fan, and kick the books out from beneath you.

If you own books by those writers you should do that anyway.

And why is there no black Pushkin. Oh wai-

Well, duh. Download the PDFs online if you want to read them to see what they are saying, but the point of my post was that it's not anti-intellectual to be against postmodernism and all its insidious little ideas like critical theory, deconstruction, and post-structuralism. To be against that is to be against the cancer that is causing the world's universities and civilizations to rot away. I was telling our pomo friend to off themselves in a method that allows them to use their books for something worthwhile.

To add to this

>lit thinks most art, made by all races, passed the 20th century is a waste of time and will never compared the classics
>20% of daily threads are lamenting the loss of "true" lit
>lmao! I'm still waiting for the black Shakespeare liberals :)))))

Not sure what I.Q. has to do with at but ok.

>thousands of years

If only, we could have trained them to be useful by now.

/Thread