Over 9000 hours in ms paint

>over 9000 hours in ms paint
Which one are you?

Neutral good and lawful evil

Lawful evil.
Chaotic evil looks fun though.

How is pouring the sauce over all the nuggets chaotic good put pouring the sauce over one nugget is neutral evil?

I love this OP, thanks for brightening my day

chaotic good is messy but neutral evil isnt inherently messy

So shouldn't they be switched, because the messier it is the more evil it is

>not eating nuggets with a toothpick
>not eating nuggets with a chopstick

no the messier the more chaotic

ranking is still shit because if you don't double dip you're a bitch

to justify my criteria:

lawful shouldn't be messy and should require some form of dipping the nugget in the sauce. i decided lawful good was with a fork to eliminate all mess from your hands.
lawful neutral is how nuggets and dipping sauces were designed to be eaten
lawful evil still dips the nuggets but adds the element of double dipping which is frowned upon

neutral good could be for sharing or solo, either way you basically have to eat all the nuggets in one sitting and use all of the sauce. it uses everything all at once
true neutral its just the nuggets
neutral evil is using the sauce the opposite way as intended

chaotic good allows you to share your nuggets if you so choose, but everyone involved will end up getting sauce on their hands
chaotic neutral allows you to keep your nuggets in one place and get fairly good sauce distribution, but again it's messy
chaotic evil is the mastermind of all evil geniuses; using your hands in the sauce which makes nobody else want to eat it and also using that sauce to coat part of the nugget. if neutral evil is the opposite way of eating nuggets and dipping sauce, chaotic evil is the opposite way of both; orthogonal i guess

the messier it is, the more disorderly (chaotic) it is

didnt think about this, that's pretty funny; thought about dipping my hands in the sauce before i thought of alternate eating utensils

I didn't know other people were chaotic neutral. True patrician nuggets every time.

This board is absolutely garbage now

Neutral good, lawful evil when I'm the only one eating them

fuckin quints faggots, now your arguments aren't worth shit

>Waa waaa, I don't like this!

Why don't you create some fucking quality content then, faggot? Or if you don't like it and refuse to change it, fuck off to another board instead of whining here.

Hmm this is really good shit post have you considered killing yourself t.nugget lover

kys you're self

Pure evil: freezing the sauce into nuggets, pureeing the chicken, dipping the sauce nuggets into the nugget sauce

What is it called if i take a bite of nugget then slurpa little sauce from the sauce packet/tub while chewing?

>inb4 autistic neutral

N O

if someone did this in front of me i might have to leave the room

Lawful evil is the patrician choice.

>plebian
Lawful evil

>contrarian
True neutral

>patrician
neutral evil

lawful good, wish i were that chaotic evil

You win

Lawful evil, all others are fag mode

I think this is true beauty.

I'm just trying to get some sauce on this nugget OP, don't judge my process. I wash my hands.

What is with idiots and their problem double dipping? We have immune systems, who cares.

I never dip after a double dipper, nor do i double dip in a social dipping arrangement. double dipping is best left to an individual.

Be Chad like me:
Make Pizza and Nuggets simultaneously, use box as plate, put souce on the pizza and dip it with the nuggets
>pic related, I already finished the nuggets

True Good: Not eating poor defenseless chickens

>defenseless chickens
Nigga chickens got beaks and claws and spurs sometimes
Ever seen a cock-fight that wasn't actually two dudes? Chicken will fuck up whatever it can
Eating vegetables and fruit that can't fight back and is mostly alive when you bite into it sounds a lot worse

>dipping your fingers in the sauce and then eating the nugget

has Veeky Forums ever tried this? I'm tempted next time I cash in my Good Boy Points...

I don't double dip any time I'm eating with others, because I know that some people care about double dipping

I don't care about it at all, though, and if someone double dips I just take it as a go ahead to double dip as well. Left to my own devices, or with immediate family, I will double dip.

Nobody does half the shit you listed.
I would guess that 95% of the planet dips a nugget with their hand.

>he doesnt pour the dipping sauce in a bag and shake the bag to evenly coat all the nuggets
Fucking pleb

who /true neutral/ here?

A chaotically neutral evil

Lawful evil. It's a single-serve sauce, just fucking dip it man.

I personally won't object to dipping after a double-dipper, but I totally understand why people find it gross, and if it were some gross-looking strangers, I probably wouldn't.

The ultimate solution to getting your best dip-to-nugget/chip/thing ratio is to hold the middle of the to-be-dipped object, dip and eat one side, then dip the non-bitten part of the remainder and eat that.

That way you get two bites, both dipped, and none of your bitten/salivated object touched the dip.

But even with this strategy, I've had people freak out.

If I'm with strangers or just acquaintances, I won't double dip. With friends, I'll ask if anyone cares. With family, I'll ask if anyone cares while I'm in the process of double dipping.

It's all about what's appropriate based on who you're with and where you are.

You’re fat if you need more than two dips for a ten piece. I never run out and ever bite of nugget is coated to my liking and my hands don’t get messy

>double dipping which is frowned upon

Double dipping is not frowned upon unless you are sharing the dip with other people, which is a situation that really should never happen with chicken mcnuggets.

This is the funniest post on Veeky Forums right now, it's been up for over 5 hours, where are my (You)s?

>not putting it all in your mouth at once and vomiting it back up for your young ones
not a bird btw

have a you faggot

>all these lawful evil fags
degenerates

lawful neutral

Can confirm. Chickens are like small emus or cassowaries, both creatures which have fought their way to the top of the food chain in Australia.

We have forty foot long crocodiles that eat people on a regular basis, but there has never been a recorded instance of them eating a cassowary. And emus- well, American shitposters never let us Aussies forget about the Great Emu War.

Now, you take the violent disposition of the emu and put it in the body of a chicken (which has brutal spurs on its legs) and you have. A real problem. Just as short men overcompensate, chickens crank up the aggression to 11. It's why we keep them in cages over here. People think it's to make egg harvesting easier, but really- it's a precaution that saves lives.

Personally, I'm glad that chickens never went feral in Australia. But sadly, that's because they fall victim to even nastier creatures, like dropbears, gollerwongs, and the ravenous Chinese Tourist- a creature so foul that they can often be seen disembarking from coaches to feast on the rotting carcasses of roadkilled wombats.

>eating McProcessed foods in the first place

Kek'd heartily at Chaotic Evil

Thanks OP

Lawful neutral, neutral good.
Although lawful evil isn't really evil if it's your own sauce, but I rarely will do that with nuggets anyway. They aren't big enough.

I don't eat nuggets

Lawful evil

Include me in the screen shot!

kill yourself

I've done all but the chaotic side and neutral evil

If you're not sharing with or hanging with others, what's wrong with double dipping?

Criminally underrated post

anyone has actually done chaotic neutral?

yeah because I wanted my nuggets like buffalo wings

LN or LE

>tfw too intelligent to apply for any of this

never eaten a nugget in my life. Is it an american thing?

Reminder that you should ALWAYS broil your chicken nuggets for a few minutes after they finish cooking, the light crunch you get adds depth to the flavor and brings out the spices already in some frozen nuggets

you never ate fast food or something? nuggets are not something just from burgerland

You have to be autistic to be chaotic neutral.

Why can't I double dip my own sauce?

Afraid I'll get germs from my mouth in my mouth?

Apparently I'm lawful evil when I get nuggies with a sauce packet, and neutral evil when I make them at home and put the sauce on myself.
It's just easier to drizzle the sauce onto the nugget as I'm about to eat it, man.

>never eaten a nugget in my life
What are you, some kinda fuckin' queer?

True Neutral

i didnt laugh

Neutral in every way

I'm liking these threads desu

Lawful Good in public. Chaotic Good at home.

Neutral good. I am also neutral good at my d&d game and probably in life.

i made a nugget pizza once it blew hard to be desu (if im being honest)

> Nuggets

Neutral Smart: Never touch that industrial waste processed mechanically and chemically into imitation of food.

Did your ship get irrepairably damaged when entering our atmosphere?

I bet he just believes in the great circle of life. Wants his body to decompose after death, and return to the nature, instead of remaining fresh and appetizing in the coffin for centuries to come.

Most of the time
>Neutral good

If my plate is full and there is no room for sauce
>Chaotic good

If I don't have a plate or I'm sharing dip with someone
>Lawful neutral

If I don't have a plate and I have my own dipping sauce
>Lawful evil

Chaotic evil
>Dipping your fingers in the sauce and then eating the nugget
I laughed at that more than I should've :D

True neutral but only because I eat the nuggets first then gobble down the sauce by itself

True neutral, but lawful in action s as I always give my portion of sauce to my sister, or save it for her, so she gets two servings.

True neutral

It would be horrible cold. Cook the sauce with gelatin or cornstarch instead.

Dip fingers in sauce, impale chicken nuggets on each finger.

Lawful neutral because I don't have crippling autism

Lawful evil, I don't see what's wrong with that I'm not sharing my sauce with anyone.. wth?

Also My theory with double dipping has always been that the sauce that is in contact with your chip/nugget comes up with it as well so what's the big deal??!

Where on alignments would my old method of putting nugget in mouth and taking a swig of coke as the dip fall?

Why

This is truth

>God Is Dead God Is Dead God Is Dead God Is Dead God Is Dead God Is Dead God Is Dead God Is Dead God Is Dead God Is Dead God Is Dead God Is Dead God Is Dead God Is Dead God Is Dead

Well, Veeky Forums?

lawful and chaotic evil when feeding my toddler mcdonalds. My 2 year old son doesn't mind eating my spit, so why should I care if I lick my fingers dry and dip them back in?

Neutral evil but it's my own hot sauce from a bottle not an official nug pack

The more these are made, the more i get the same spaces. I wonder if you could do a shitload of these and find a correlation between things.

Im a lawful man

love the yoga poses