What's the hottest hot sauce available at a reasonable price?

What's the hottest hot sauce available at a reasonable price?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=fH4Bxgqw3k8
google.com/search?q=capsium crystals 16 million&tbm=vid
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

So you're telling me that hot sauce is not sauce?

There is always a hotter sauce, but I usually get one of the Dave's Insanity Sauce variations (original, ultimate, ghost, whatever). Most supermarkets carry them for $5-$10 or so. Hottest are around 600,000 scoville which is plenty to spice up pretty much anything well beyond a comfortable level.

go to an asian grocer
get this shit
it should be like

koreans don't fuck around

I really like Valentina Mexican extra hot sauce. It has a great flavor, but the heat isn't overpowering. if you're looking for just the absolute hottest sauce you can find why don't you make it yourself, edgelord?

>capsaicin
is that just straight chili extract

When you start getting into the super strong stuff, extracts used in sauces can't be legally traded as a sauce, but have to labled as an extract for safety purposes.

OP, just browse eBay. Mad Dog will do you silly hot stuff for reasonable prices in comparison. Note, the nicer but usually more expensive sauces don't use extracts, but are a blended pepper, and the burn is fresh and more honest, to the point with proper sauces. Extracts are a slow build up as you eat more, and leaves an awkward burn. Though extract sauces reach higher heat levels, and last longer in your cupboard longer.

>THE HOTTEST FUCKIN SAUCE
>DEATH SAUCE
>SATAN'S BLOOD
>LUCIFER'S SNOT
>ZYKLON B

Blair's Ultra Death. One of my favorites for hotness and flavor.

Pussy, my wife will eat that

That's because you can't satisfy her, cuck boy.

Be honest, you picked this up because if the little plastic skull it comes with didn't you?

yeah pretty much

Blair's is great . try pure cap if you want the hottest shit . . . . . it will mess you up. It is great if you use one or two drops in a chili er something. Avoid touching your cock for like a week after handling the bottle. Try a tea spoon of it . . . . . it will give you a experience you will never forget .

My dad uses that for pumping up his homemade hot sauces.

Always wears gloves and covers the surfaces he works on.

I will second "The hottest fuckin sauce"

Its personally the hottest sauce that I have had that had a pleasant taste to it, not the 'fuck your tongue let's melt everything' you usually get from shit trying to take it to an extreme.

>11-yr-old eats Blair's 3AM Reserve (2 million Scoville)

youtube.com/watch?v=fH4Bxgqw3k8

google.com/search?q=capsium crystals 16 million&tbm=vid

i approve this message.

that shit's not even spicy, user.
>if you're looking for just the absolute hottest sauce you can find why don't you make it yourself, edgelord?
fuckin tard. any other kind of hot sauce, i can easily make myself. it's only the extremely hot shit i'd rather outsource.

>doesn't know how to melt wax

>Pure Cap
>only 500k Scoville units

Like I know that shit is probably hot as a motherfucker but calling it pure capsaicin when it's not is bullshit.

To be honest user Scoville is a broken scale anyways

I dare you to rub some on PEEPEE

so you don't know how?

A bottle of capsaicin from your friendly neighbourhood chemical store.

Why is drinking Milk?

Not really sauce. Pure capsaicin resembles wax physically.

It's worth the *BURP* price.

dunno but try to repost in /toy/ and ask, their skeleton threads were the shit last time I was in here