Help me Veeky Forums I have got 5 days to understand all of this. What are your best methods to understand Physics?

Help me Veeky Forums I have got 5 days to understand all of this. What are your best methods to understand Physics?

lol. just fail and actually study next time.

get off of Veeky Forums and start studying

80p a day, on last revise what you've learned. Mayble do reviews at the end of the chapters on last one-> Get 60%.
or
study at own reasonable pace for next term, fail this time but understand the material for next time.

State board? Bol with HSC

I would suggest you take the five days to derive all those conclusions by hand. We tend to remember things that are novel. And what’s more novel than discovering something on your own.

So keep that image as a guide and list, close the textbook, go out and measure/do experiments, and gradually work yourself up until you’ve discovered quantum mechanics. At the end of the five days you’ll be an genius and that test will be nothing compared to the knowledge you’ve amassed.

Godspeed user

What book is that?

Most people physically cannot study that to a proper understanding in 5 days. Shoulda studied.

Spend today studying chapters 1-5, tomorrow 6-10, and so on, for the next four days.

Then spend the 5th day reviewing all of these. Get off Veeky Forums

Get more iq

Ehh. Not bad. I can do that in about 5 hours if I'm motivated, but my IQ is in the high 140s.

5 days is plenty of time.

You highlight shit in your textbooks?

You already failed at life.

this shit doesnt look remotely like college material stuff man. Is that a high school textbook?

What kind of course covers this much shit with so few pages? What course even is this?

A qualitative intro to physics type course, of course. OP likely doesn't have to do any math after kinematics.

>A qualitative intro to physics type course, of course

And what the actual fuck is the point of this?

so meme majors can say they took a physics class

>5 days to understand all of electricity and magnetism plus thermodynamics/waves/optics with some kinetics thrown in

Not only can it not be done, your university would not have that as only one class.

>study that to a proper understanding in 5 days
The vast majority of students, even those with a good final grade, don't study that to a proper understanding in two semesters either. Only people who are actually interested in something and/or specialize in it ever develop an understanding. Everybody else just memorizes enough to pass a test and then promptly forgets about it.

And you can definitely cram a semester's worth of physics for an exam in 5 days.
>t. someone who passed physics in uni

>I have got 5 days to understand all of this
If you have a list of possible exam questions/problems, just go through all of them and write a paragraph or two and some formulae about them. You won't develop a deep understanding (and even if you understand you'll forget it due to lack of periodic repetition) but you'll get the gist of it and remember it in the exam.

So high schoolers or whatever the fuck OP is can be vaguely prepared for college and think "Oh I've heard about this before!" when they get a proper introduction to the individual subjects instead of first hearing about magnetism in college, I guess.

This is how physics looks like to most engineering and other students. Not everybody is majoring in physics.

>chapter 1 is circular motion
>every topic in lower division physics self contained in 20 pages
what the hell kind of class are you taking?

if you are given a reference sheet start by trying to associate the equations with their topics and what units they're written in
once you know which equations belong to what kinds of problems then start whoring the fuck out of practice problems

physics education is meme magic
the entire degree is just a convoluted weedout and buildup to the only 4 classes that matter

Guys I have a test on pic related in 4 hours, I can make it, right?

I thought you still have 3 days left?

looking at the page numbers I can say the contents of your book are broad simplifications problably full of missconceptions you are not going to learn anything from it, screw the book.

Good post!

Tell me the title of the book and if I can make it in 24 hours means you can.

Also mechanics

I studied materials science and engineering and we didnt learn all that in a single course.

Looks like Indian text book for class 10

You're gonna fail. It's that simple.

Take your work seriously next time and study.

I've done something similar in 3 days before.

You better just read the shit. You either will get or you are a brainlet and will not.