Does anyone else find it sad that society has humorised it's addiction to a harmful drug?

Does anyone else find it sad that society has humorised it's addiction to a harmful drug?

Which part of coffee is harmful?

Coffee is good for you

>It raises your heart rate
"Oh no, it has the intended effect"

My regular blood pressure is 180/100 and I love coffee, too bad I can't snort cocaine, tho.

>harmful
Retard.

i dont mind talking to people without coffee, thats just a joke that belongs on television. But one time someone made me spill my coffee and for a split second I felt like crushing their windpipe.

Caffeine is an addictive drug which is bad for you,idiots.

>addictive
Fuck off, I get addicted to it to the point where I shake when I don't take it twice a year and then just stop drinking it. It's not fucking heroin.

>harmful

It's only harmful [spoiler]for you[/spoiler] if you bother me before I'm done with mine.

Literally everything has the potential to be addictive

unironically ironically this.

>180/100

Holy shit dude are you serious?! If that's true you're in danger of a heart attack any day now. The first number of your blood pressure shouldn't read over 120!!! Do you take medication for it?

Isn't 120/80 totally normal? If so it's not bad if it goes a little above that. Not that user but I had coffee and an hour later went to the doctor and mine was 130. They said it was fine due to the caffeine.

Yes 130 is normal after a caffeine intake. It means your blood pressure is normally around 110-120. But that user says his normal reading is 180/100!!! And probably even higher than that after eating anything salty or greasy! That is very alarming if it's true. But I hope he's just kidding.

You mean alcohol? Coffee is trivial in comparison

>inb4 pepe_morning_coffee.jpeg

Do you have any sources for your claims? Or is this just a MUH FEELS thread?

you fucker!

hello where is the proofs XDDD

does anyone have that pic i need it

Please don't reply to my post before I've finished my coffer. Thank you

Try and stop me.

How do we know when you've had your coffee though?

how do i know what level the coffee is at? do i just stand over them and peer down?

I'm serious, and I know that I'm in danger, but nothing helps, I've been taking pills for four years now .

Just drank my 4th cup. now you may reply to me

Have you tried losing the weight?

>society has humorised it's addiction to a harmful drug?

No worse than your 'Merican niggers addiction to spending other people's money.

I weigh 120 lbs

What is the point of this cup when the onlooker can't see at what level the coffee is?

Have you tried smoking weed?

You type like a faggot but you are absolutely right, that dude is gonna die of a heart attack

If you really wanted to do this thread you shouldve been posting about alcohol.

Yes, but I just feel worse from it, my heart starts racing and I feel like I'm going to faint.

you're right op, i hate normie booze culture

Do you have a history of extended drug or alcohol use?

Lol how do I type like a faggot? What does that even mean?

[Citation needed]

>Do you have a history of extended drug or alcohol use?
No, but every male in my family had high blood pressure problems, and I think I'm the only one who wasn't addicted to alcohol, drugs or sugar.

Muslims trying to spread their ideologies through European countries, which isn't really a conspiracy at all, it's just that most media is too leftist to acknowledge it

I can't fucking stand this psuedoscience. There are actual chemical traits of addictive drugs like caffeine that make you dependent on it.

By comparison weed and alcohol do not have those characteristics (though there are technically alcohol withdrawal symptoms because of your liver).

>alcohol
>not chemically addictive

[citation]
[needed]

>coffee will keep me from falling asleep but won't keep me from feeling sleepy

stupid meme drink

>Can literally die from alcohol withdrawal
>Not addictive

this. it also fries your cns and increases anxiety and exhaustion

>Caffeine is an addictive drug
Yes
>which is bad for you