Redpill me on these Veeky Forums

Redpill me on these Veeky Forums

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/channel/UCRU50hACLwgux7IVeKDvhzQ
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

literally filled to the brim with microplastics which contain xenestrogen, thats the shit in the water that makes frogs gay

I tried a few. They look pretty good but never managed to get to flavor town.

Pretty shitty.

They are awesome, but totally unhealthy.

(reCAPTCHA: To paraphrase Star Trek: THERE ARE FOUR GODDAMN CARS)

>ravioli
they're sorrentinos

too much fat and cholesterol, you're basically eating dinner if you eat it for lunch

The white cheddar pasta one is pretty underrated as far as taste and making you full.
>muh sodium
Obviously anyone thinking this will be anything short of a nutritional holocaust is a fucking retard, though

That being said, can any based cu/ck/s redpill me on pic related? I'm a poorfag but these seem like something I may like.

It's Banquet or Stouffer's, except it bought one of the overused design kits clientsfromhell always shills and it advertises on leddit.

If you unironically say "redpill me" I'm sure you will enjoy the U-S-A! U-S-A! U-S-A!-tier hydrogenated fat and corn syrup levels and the spicing accomplished by hanging a photograph of a pepper somewhere in the factory rafters.

I've had the one in your picture and also the macaroni and cheese with bacon in it and they were both alright.

Imagine being this bitter and angry yet impotent

Flavorless and overpriced, at least the one I tried. Do not recommend.

Theyre tastier than the average freezer food. But you can taste the grease.

Imagine being so ass ravaged by a post on an australian black widow venom milking board because an user poked fun at your shitass nation that you have to whine like an sjw wench who heard an obscure annelid was being removed from the endangered list.

they're tasty for frozen food, but overpriced and unhealthy

>hurr a [country] [activity] forum

this shit is getting pretty old
it was funny when it had some novelty to it, but it's been rehashed over and over again for fucking years now

you know, for a moment, i actually believed there were five cars

stop typing redpill, you fucking child.

i have better things to do, like cleaning my guns and counting my money and stuff
usa
no really

You sound like the next "school shooter".

Where are you going to strike?

This. Stop microwaving food in plastic you fucking idiots.

Just had one yesterday. They're just okay, I wouldn't buy them if I didn't have food stamps

Did you just spank your lunch?

I like the one in your picture.

I only know one person who has eaten them and he says they're nothing but tendons and skin and "what is this?" tissue, plus brine. They seem to be a "soul food" for ancient people.
When I worked at Walmart stocking the canned aisles we only went through one box of them in the six months I worked there. When I was to restock them, one jar had broken inside the box and soaked through, so when I lifted the box the bottom fell out, pouring eldrich pig feet juice onto me and sending the rest crashing to the floor, for which I was yelled at by the shift manager for "recklessness".

>he doesn't grate some estradiol valerate over his sorrentinos as cheese substitute
wow... just wow

>xenestrogen
literally everything that your house is built from contains xenestrogens by definition, therefore you're a faggot literally, figuratively, and scientifically

Watch his reviews..

youtube.com/channel/UCRU50hACLwgux7IVeKDvhzQ

>it was funny when it had some novelty to it, but it's been rehashed over and over again for fucking years now

Welcome to the internet

Africans are prone to violent behaviour