Why are Civil/Mechanical/Aerospace Eng. filled with Chads?

I thought getting a bachelors in one of these programs would mean I would at least fit in a bit with my colleagues; boy was I wrong.
>Freshman in MechE
>half of my intro to MechE class is filled with stereotypical chads and staceys, and barely any normal or nerdy types.
>statics class is basically the same except with a large amount of Indians/Pakis as well, but they're all goddamn civil undergrads
>taking fluid mechanics a year early, and EVERYONE in the class is a Chad as fuck frat bro
>all these people talk about is the party they went to last weekend and how smashed they got
>most of them just scrape by by looking at old exams and copying homework
Did I get memed? Did I go to the wrong university?

I thought these fields would have at least some civility to them.

Virgin EE genius.

Chad ME fratbro.

Good looking people tend to be more successful in general and since going to college became a meme, that's what these people are doing now apparently.

In my country, physics became a meme in the year I got in so the best students from the years below mine are all chads.

If you're not a chad or a stacy you're cucked forever in life that's just how it is. Have things actually worked out for you in anything, despite you having great "potential" in a lot of things? Welcome to adulthood

Mechanical Engineering is Applied Mathematics for retards who like to draw. If you want to go into a respectable branch of engineering, you'd be going into EE, Nuclear, or Material. Maybe even Engineering Physics but I'd just do Physics at that point desu.

SURPRISE!! being a weird loser actually puts you in the minority, almost by definition.

even on Veeky Forums you're actually talking to normalfags larping as outcasts. we all have a big network of friends and all the reddit karma you could ever dream of.

The fact that you're allowed to take fluid mechanics without taking thermo, mechanical dynamics, statics, and calc 3/diff eq shows that you go to a shitty school.

Normally, you expect to see all kinds of dumbass frat bros in your freshman courses, but good schools make it a point to weed them out

EE is the only engineering major with classes full of autists. It's not a meme.

Legit, at the start of a class one day the lecturor goes "statistically, 80% of you will have some form of autism" and my mate burst out laughing because he thought it was a joke, and we look around and everyone's nodding in agreement

>tfw software engy major
>classmates are all fucking nerdy socially awkward betas
>0 women
Can we switch? I wouldn't mind being around Chads.

>I wouldn't mind being around Chads.
I wouldn't be so sure.

I'm not in EE, but if that number is true for EE, I definitely have autism. I tend to to pay attention to everything around me, sometimes in a creepy way, and that's probably one of the signs. I can't turn off for a while

>Mech E
gear heads and assorted bro-dudes. always that one guy who thinks he's going to be Tony fuckin' Stark.

>Civil E
lesbians, athletes (because Civ and Env are the easiest eng discipline and allow for muh foobal), and kids who already have parents in the construction industry

>Environmental E
hippies, stacy's, and the really dumb athletes

>Electrical
legit nerds and autists

>Materials
nerds and autists, but the quirky affable kind who still know how to do things like shower and eat correctly.

>Nuclear/Aerospace
pretentious fags who just want to look pedigreed in their education.

>Petroleum/Mining
usually older "non-traditional" students who tried wage slaving and now just want to get paid. shit loads of arabs too. surprisingly large concentration of homosexuals.

>Biomedical
people who want to be doctors but don't actually want to interact with other human beings. Chinks.

>Industrial
guys that were/are going to get an MBA anyways and needed something for undergrad

>Chemical
disgruntled normies and not-quite-chads.

You aren't "in the field", you're an undergrad. Most of your classmates will not end up working "in the field", they'll go on to management roles or become HVAC maintenance guys or something

Considering my friends are what Veeky Forums would classify as "Chad", yes I would. Not everyone is intraverted you know

>nerds and autists, but the quirky affable kind who still know how to do things like shower and eat correctly.
oh stop it, you

>HVAC maintenance guys
hey. fuck you.

there's nothing wrong with that but you aren't really in the field if you're just doing maintenance. if you are designing the HVAC systems that's a different story.

I was going to get offended at all of the posts about EEs, but they're honestly correct. I can't stand my classmates in my EE classes at all.

Because it's one of the only profitable STEM subjects in undergrad. What, you think Chad does math and science for fun?

>HVAC maintenance guys
In west, most up HVAC maintenance guys or in management

Car manufacture was overtaken by East Asians

A bunch end up in aerospace/defense sector (the elite end up in NASA/SpaceX tier dream jobs)

The smartest ones get a PhD in MechE and become Researchers/Professors.

instead of whining about chad, why not become chad?
Ask them for help in doing it, they would be glad to bring you to enlightenment

Chad are dumb.

Chads and Stacys are contributing to the dumbing down and the down fall of Western Civilization.

By lowering the average Intelligence of society, heading toward the Idiocracy, a Dystopia ruled by Idiots who deserved to be wiped out for the sake of Scientific Progress of Humankind.

>why not become chad?
Trust me, God did not want me to become chad.

>Chemical
Chemical has a lot of stacy women too. Although Stacys end up specializing in Enviromental Chemistry.

The Normies end up Glorified Plumbers.

While the Autistics specialize later on in Physical Chemistry (i.e. Material Engineering)

listen to King Solomon, the wisest man that ever lived. Why be Chad when you can buy bread?

Why is the Bible so bloody accurate in some places, and so absolutely brainlet-tier in others?

multiple authors and fan edits

MatSci, and engineering physics are just sub disciplines of MechE you mongoloid.

I for sure have aspergers so I don't doubt it.

It's accurate for practically 95% of its text.

Ecclesiastes is so goddamned underrated.
>"Then I considered all that my hands had done and the toil I had expended in doing it, and behold, all was vanity and a striving after wind, and there was nothing to be gained under the sun."

Eng. is chadded science

Wrong.

>comp/electrical (my uni combines them)
both "showering is a struggle" autists and "trying but the social component of their brain is an empty set" autists.
irl weebs both men and women.
gaymurs who will later dropout to cs when they realize comp eng isnt building pcs and they cant blow off class to play LoL

>civ
"i got As and Bs in high school math and i heard engineers are rich"
rednecks who think playing in the mud is engineering
double geo majors who think playing with rocks is engineering
a few earnest people who have families that take pride in things like building infrastructure who will struggle in later classes but work hard through it

>mech
"i work on cars so..."
civies who switched after they realized civ job prospect is in decline
also "i heard engineers are rich"

>materials
asians who are smarter than the pure scientists but their parents forced them to do something "practical"

>physical chem
same but with indians

>chem
you nailed it
along with a few stem version of stacys who will switch to ochem or biochem after taking heat transport

>biomedical
you got it
or just people who want to be in med without med school
and people who are hopping on bc job outlook is really good

>industrial
this exists?

>petroleum
$$$$$$$
cant wait to shill out for big oil
>aerospace
nasa wannabes who will never be & will end up as lead mech engineers
"i didnt get into my first choice major" but is too smart for for other eng

It's not brainlet-tier in any places. You just aren't smart and/or mature enough to see all the wisdom.

One nerdy girl I knew went to study petroleum eng which was way below her level, and turned into a Stacy overnight just for the sake of money

Relating MechE to MatSci is a bit of a stretch. MatSci has a lot of physical chemistry and solid state work whereas MechE has fluid dynamics which you almost don't see at all in MatSci. MechE would also stem from Engineering Physics as would most other branches of engineering. Fuck off brainlet chad. Typical of a MechE to be retarded.

really, physics? usually the chads tend to go the easier and more practical degrees

Why EE specifically? What about EE attracts autists?

Do American universities not have mechatronics?

is it really so hard to understand? EE is the most academically rigorous engineering discipline. ergo, it has the most autists (the demographic which excels academically)

t. EE autist

>mechatronics
>undergrad

it's not brainlet tier at all, if you take it as anything but metaphorical in its entirety THEN it becomes brainlet tier

the virging in that picture is quite buffed and it has the look of a WW2 nazi assasin.

he's a gymcel

>turned into a Stacy overnight just for the sake of money

what do you mean?