75mg modafinil per day in the morning

>75mg modafinil per day in the morning
>two days in a row
>plenty of choline
>so far so good

Does anyone take this several days in a row, or 1-2 times a week spaced out? How do you schedule it?

What about the red pill?

The one that says self-improvement with drugs is only improving on something you never had in the first place

oh...

I'm not sure what you meant by this post.
To clarify my post, what I'm basically saying is that if you're not smoking meth

You aren't self improving

What's the point of the extra choline?

I have used modafinil for several weeks, i forget but i thi k the pills were 50mg and i would take half or sometimes a whole one.

After about a week I realised Id been starting to suffer from anxiety and I stopped.

I've had an episode where I did several lines of amphetamine daily for like three months, I noticed literally no negative effects except of the tolerance building up.

I quit it after I realized it became an addiction and stopped being worth it.

I was afraid I wouldn't be able to quit it because scary drug addiction but I literally didn't even taper down just went cold-turkey. First few days there was some withdrawal and then I was alright.

Is this actually expected Veeky Forums? I got off waaay easier than I thought I should have...

depends on how many mg's you did a day, and how often you did it, if you're doing 50 mg's (or more) every few hours, every day for a few months then you would probably have a pretty depressed few weeks after quitting, not to mention the hellish comedowns when you were doing the stuff, if you just take a daily dose of less mg's i don't think the withdrawals would be that bad, it has been my experience that snorting high doses increases the agitation when the drug begins to wear off as opposed to taking it orally as well, usually the horror stories you hear about amphetamines are people that abuse them quite heavily, high doses every few hours, staying up for days, it's heavily dose dependent and as you know tolerance builds up pretty quickly

If you feel you are performing better on modafinil, you are either lying to yourself or you are not a high-performing individual. If you think your life is better on modafinil, you are just masking something else with a substance that has no free lunch. Remember that homeostasis will catch up and you will be at baseline with your modafinil dose.

Best course of action if you want to improve yourself is
Proper sleep time. This is very important. The S isomer is rather fast and has half time of 5 hours but the R isomer is the one raising some questions. After your first dose you end up with ~18mg of armodafinil in your plasma and waking up with maybe 14mg still present. After your next moring dose you'll end up with ~50mg of armodafinil left to metabolize right before your sleep time.

Proper diet. Meat, vegetables. Never combine fats with sugars, try to minimize sugars to 50g per day if you can. Have an eating window of 12 hours (if your first meal comes at 8 AM your last should be before 8 PM) and stick to it. 9 hour window is best but not attainable by most people. Remember that anything except pure water is considered a meal in this statement, even coffee.

Proper cardio. 30 minutes of eliptical machine or 7 minute HIIT is the best routine you can have to maintain a healthy cardio, you have to be honest to yourself though and keep the difficulty and intensity at maximum during the entire session.

This next paragraph should be followed only after you meet all of the above. Microdosing psilocybin and occassional heavy dose of psilocybin has significant positive effects on CNS, promotes neurogenesis, is anti-inflammatory, and is a better neurotransmitter than serotonin. Psilocybin mushrooms are very easy to grow, cheap, and very safe. Psilocybin ushrooms co-evolved side by side with our ancestor brains for millions of years and thus your biology is able to recognize and metabolize them properly without side effects, unlike modafinil. 5 days on, 2 days off, repeat.

>don't do drugs
>do my drugs

What the fuck

I didn't say don't do drugs. Quite the contrary I think all drugs should be legal and readily available to informed adults.

75mg absolutely wrecks me and gives me massive headaches, I think im hyper sensitive to stuff though I'm also really sensitive to caffeine. I take 25 mg sometimes and if I do that it locks me in on stuff. I would definitely avoid taking it regularly, I usually do it during a week I have a lot of tests or during finals, if you're just casually taking it all the time I don't think that would be too healthy.

just kidding I realized I have 200mg pills and split them into fourths not 100mg pills, 75mg is reasonable.

>>so far so good

For what ? What's your endgame ?

If you were just taking 20mg of adderall for a few months the withdrawal wouldn't be too bad.

I haven't taken modafinil, but I've taken phenibut everyday for two years, and woke up to a seizure once when I tried to quit.

I love nootropics

>your biology is able to recognize and metabolize them properly

This particular piece of pseudo-reasoning has spread far and wide. It needs to be stopped.

why the fuck would you abuse a gaba drug? benzos literally make you dumber and alcohol is fucking terrible too

>benzos literally make you dumber

My sister got addicted to xanax for a while. While she took them she was the single dumbest person I've ever met. Couldn't even understand basic things going on in here surroundings.
She doesn't take them now, but the damage seriously lasts.

I was doing 200mg moda daily.

Eventually I started having extreme anxiety attacks.