New hottest pepper in the world

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dragon's_Breath_(chili_pepper)

It's unconfirmed right now, but the dragon's breath supposedly clocks in at 2.48 million scoville units, compared to the carolina reaper's 2.2 million

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=PbG2RuQsAO4
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Have you not heard of pepper X, cuckboi

Anything significantly spicier than scotch bonnets can safely be thrown into the "literally who gives a fuck?" bin

>pepper X
I do remember seeing the most blatant shill thread of my life for this fag's hot sauce

I like spicy food but why are spicyfags the only ones who do this extreme shit? You don't see other flavors doing this.

>WORLDS SALTIEST SALT DISCOVERED

Probably has to do with the endorphin rush that happens with spicy food. Or it's a giant dick measuring contest

youtube.com/watch?v=PbG2RuQsAO4

This.

These peppers have no point in cooking. They don't have unique flavors. It's not like poblano vs jalapeño vs habanero vs birdeye, all of which have very different flavors without even taking into account the heat.

>tfw still can't graduate from serranos

I've noticed that ghost peppers have a sweet/smoky flavor to them, but that's the only really "hot" pepper that has any flavor

I don't see why they wouldn't have unique tastes. They (super hot peppers) come from the same species Capsicum Chinense, so do share similarities, though they can vary wildly in size/shape, heat and color, so I don't understand why you'd think taste wouldn't be a variable either.

From what I've tasted raw, and read, typical traits are fruity, citrusy, sweet, smokey, floral. The last I ate myself was a Carolina Reaper rated low in heat, it was certainly fruity and sweet, not very smokey or citrusy at all, I remember thinking it'd be suited for a sauce to pair with pork. A decent set of variables for the chillies to work with and subtly mutate through generations and through cross'strains and shit.

Where can I find me something above 10million scoville legally

Just buy capsaicin extract

Any normies places to get that or what

>asian girl is the first one to get btfo
kek

>He doesn't grow his own certified organic free range peppers to make his own gluten free cage free grade A capsaicin extract

I'll be using it to fap with user
My gf and I play dangerously. I apply the spice and she sucks it
We take turns before we damage our skin

Neat

Blair's jolokia chips were some of the best crisps i ever had, but the horrors of it going out was the end of eating anything hotter.

How many "ghost pepper sauce" recipes actually use ghost peppers?

Well pure iirc is 15 or 18. Trust me, 1millis the cutoff point for what you want.

Just get some Mad Dog Gold off eBay which is iirc 600k and be glad you don't have to go to the hassle of handling a bottle with such annoying precision. But still if you insist, eBay is normie market that sells like 5mill+

>sauce dribbles down side of bottle
>rip

You said 10mil but Black Mamba is 7mil and it's hot af. A dipped toothpick will take a whole pot of chili up a notch.

Hottest I had was about 200,000 scoville. Was a birdseye chilli. The thing is though I can't stand any spice, even poblano are too much for me. It was a good memory in retrospect because my friend also had one. I wonder if hotter chilli's would have been a more severe initial reaction.

If you're a pussy and can't handle it you miss out on the flavors.

Has anyone ever tried foreign peppers? These Wiri Wiri peppers are my favorite, but are too expensive so I got my own plant

fucking this - my mouth can handle everything besides "dick waving tier" stuff like scorpions and extract sauces, but everything from my waist down dies for a full day afterwards.

Apparently if you eat really spicy food for a month or two straight, you can deaden the nerves in your asshole/lower digestive tract, making hotbutt a thing of the past.

But you seriously have to commit and eat hot peppers every single day, you need maximum hotbutt to burn out the pain receptors. It's like some deadpool shit. Deadpoo

I formerly used them to make bun bu huo but they are locally unavailable even dried.

Off to amazon we go...

The plants bear a lot of fruit if you could get a seed it'd be worth it

Ghost peppers are great, they have good flavor

Holy fuck the shits they must have had the next morning.

>caring about inedible stuff

the only purpose these kinds of "food" serve is getting a chuckle out of people dumb enough to try and eat them

Nope, I'd actually be culinarily worse off without these peppers. I used to get big bags of Phillippian grown habanero imports from a friend who ran an Asian shop, his chillies were the hottest habaneros I've ever had by FAR! I'd cut one up and stick it into a chilli, or noodle meals or finely chopped over a pizza, worked wonderfully. I also buy CReapers then dry them up before finely freeze blending them into a powder (often times mixing with other powders to make my own seasoning mixes), so you actually have a chilli powder that is hot enough that you only have to use a bit to get a meal sufficiently hot, instead of using so much that the meal becomes "shop bought chilli powder flavour", and the flavour is nicer anyway.

Seriously, the people who don't actually bother with hot chillies just love to not know what the fuck they're talking about.

>hAs No UsEs In CoOkIng Lol
>AlL TasTe tHe SaMe lOl

Uncultured swines.

>I don't see why they wouldn't have unique tastes. They (super hot peppers) come from the same species Capsicum Chinense, so do share similarities, though they can vary wildly in size/shape, heat and color, so I don't understand why you'd think taste wouldn't be a variable either.
Because they're pretty much all visitations of the naga pepper, and they're so hot that you can't add much to a dish to begin with.

Heat (spice) is volatile, meaning it can evaporate easily. When cooking chillies for the sake of turning them into sauces, it's quite easy to cook off quite a lot of heat and end up with a flavoured sauce, that a chillihead will be able to handle anyway.

Pro-tip. Add chillies towards end of cooking or you'll be wondering what happened.

Pro-tip. If you add too much chilli, cook it off.

Ugh, this whole thread stinks of 18 years old looking for "I dare you!" games.
This adolescent shit bores the fuck out of me, you people who pretend to eat super hot peppers for the "subtle sweet smoky flavor" are lying so bad, you just want to say you tried it for retarded bar talk and to collect cool little bottles covered in emo skulls. Its not cute, its not impressive, and its not going to pull any pussy. This cringe is so transparent it makes me embarrassed to be here.

You seem like the type of person who'd go up to the likes of Khatia Buniatishvili and say "Oooh, you like classical music, you so cool and edgy kek pwnd noob".

Ausfag here, I prefer fresh diced chilli in my food but this goes great in pasta and on steaks.

Any other Aussies here know any other great sauces?

one time I took a tbsp straight of 1m scoville hot sauce. almost died from asphyxiation.

This. Tits or gtfo or i rape u next week , bye bye

>nothing personnel, kid

The mango habanero sauce is my personal favourite. A nice, understated sweet mango flavour with just the right amount of heat.

I was growing like six varieties of hot and superhot chilis, but I suck at tending them. At this point, I'll build an automated indoor nursery for these plants, concoct a blend of liquid fertilizer, and try again after all the soldering, coding, and podding.

Exactly. I had a few types of habaneros and something I can't even remember. They got swarmed by greenfly indoors somehow and they just faded away. I ended up with one pepper.

I'll be doing what you're doing and make a specialized safe space for my triggered as fuck peppers.

God speed chillifag!

I wish people like you knew what the fuck they were talking about.

I make salsa/ chili paste using Carolina reapers, as well as separate salsas and pastes using other peppers like habanero and arbol. They all have a different flavor profile.

These are peppers. They are not just pure, unadulterated heat. They each have their own pros and cons.

If you can’t handle the heat, don’t blame the kitchen.

Sichuan, jalapeño, habanero and cayenne are all you ever need. Anything hotter is for pranks

Should I cop one of these bottles? Probably extra hot or extra extra hot

Do you like the taste? If so get it.

Haven't had them before

What do you have to lose my friend