Let's all forget that stupid Rick and Morty meme sauce. Reptar bars are finally coming out...

Let's all forget that stupid Rick and Morty meme sauce. Reptar bars are finally coming out, so let's talk about those instead.

HALT! I AM REPTAR

These always looked delicious in the cartoon. its sweet that it really turns your tongue green

Always wanted to eat the ones from the cartoon. What's the green goo? Peppermint cream?

but its not shaped like reptar

oh wow its actually real.

Rugrats was a filler-tier cartoon so I guess this is appropriate. If you sincerely liked rugrats more than others shows at the time like rockos modern life then you have shit taste

I had reptar cereal when I was a kid.
It SUCKED. Would try this though for sure.

are you kidding. that shit was delicious. tasted like sugar as a reptar cereal should

Green frosting.

people

oho joy! a fucking candybar filled with green dye to make it look like i rimed a leprechaun

20 years too late. I forgot that reptar bars were even a thing.

Now if they made Duff beer it would be all that I drank regardless of taste or price.

i only care about the reptar cereal

duff beer legitimately exists you know, just google it

Bought some today. They're garbage.
1. The design is taken from a later episode instead of the Dino-shaped bars from the classic season 1 Halloween special.
2. Didn't turn my tongue green
3. Ultra cheap ingredients for what you're paying ($3): HFCS, carrageenan, goy lecithin, artificial vanilla+colorings, etc.

There are some tutorials on making your own, short of a patterned foil wrapper.

Or you know, you were the target audience

I was in the target demographic when it debuted and I was never able to figure out why that show ran so long. I didn't hate it then, but it was a major drag when it was nonstop rugrats every day. It seemed like it was the majority of programming until spongebob came around.

Yeah, Now all I have to do is move to Germany or Chile and I'll be set.

>not being a refined cartoon connoisseur at the age of 4
Pitiful

I haven't had a candy bar for probably 10 years. But I'll get one of these asap

If it doesn't turn my tongue green. I'm asking for my money pack

So apparently they only carry them at FYEs whatever the fuck that is.
I found there's one about a 20 minute drive from me which I'll probably check out this weekend

The music stores in the mall. How the fuck is that place still around when so many malls have closed

>when your local mall you grew up enjoying in the 90s is now a zombie
the place is a ghost town, there are entire halls with no open stores in it
the food court has 3 restaurants out of 10 stalls still open, 2 of them are chinese take out and the other one is japanese (chinese) take out
you knew this ship was going down when the mcdonalds which had a full store location closed

The fucking Taco Bell even closed in my food court. Now it's Subway, Sbarro, Chick Fil A, some family owned greek restaurant (which is actually decent) and two asian restaurants that are only good if you want a shit ton of salty noodles and old meat.

What flavour is that?

sugar and green food coloring

Reptar was shit

Fuck FYE so much. Our FYE used to be a music store first. We had about 5 rows of CDs. Now it's been reduced to half of 1 row. The rest is movies and they took out half the stands and replaced them with fucking shit like five nights at Freddys merchandise and shitloads of t-shirts and fucking useless junk "collectibles." What used to be my favorite store has been reduced to total shit. Also all of their candy is fucking expensive as shit. 35 dollars for that shitty Japan crate which has like 5 small bags of candy. And that stupid gimmicky soda with the ball they sell for 6 bucks here. I don't know who buys that shit especially being in the super low income area I'm in.

Blame children for the Five Nights At Freddy's shit.

breh how old were you when you were watching rugrats

stopped reading after sentence 4
nobody cares

BRUH THEY ARE SUPPOSED TO BE SHAPED LIKE REPTAR

Holy shit! That's why I couldn't figure out why I didn't remember these!

>FYE exclusive
>pretty much all FYE stores around me went out of business.

is FYE even still around for most people? im a westcoast fag if that means anything.

I live in the rust belt, there's one in every mall

There are two kinds in the show. One rectangular bar and one reptar shaped one.

meme it back fuckers

I feel like I've seen these for sale not too long ago

Well the one shaped like reptar is the one I want. Thats the best one.

>the children who watched rugrats when it came out are now over 20
>retarded mouth breathes more or less brought back a sauce because of le ebin maymee burp man

If you shits can meme something to circulation, bring back the original SoBe drinks.

It's okay, user. I got the reference. You /tv/ also senpai?

>we thought meme magic was a joke
>It's actually the most powerful force in the universe

SHould I build a Pepe shrine?

You should build a pepe android to lead us to the stars

we already have, it's name is DJ Trump

SoBe and those Arizona Rx series were goat. Also those snapple element drinks. Rains was so good.

>Rimed
You froze a leprechaun?

I miss those drinks so much. You're right though user rain was goat

dunno that shit was on for 9 seasons and my memory isn't that good, if it helps I was 10 years old in 1996

Uhhh who buys CDs? MP3s have been the most popular format for like a decade now. Of course a CD shop would have to change merchandise, otherwise they'd go bankrupt. Weeb shit is popular now

The mall in my city is doing pretty good. It's not a total ghost town and none of the major stores have closed. I live in Kansas though.