Is this the best instant ramen?

Is this the best instant ramen?

Other urls found in this thread:

amazon.com/Instant-Noodle-Artificial-Pickled-Cabbage-5/dp/B00IR5OFBU/ref=sr_1_fkmr0_1_a_it?ie=UTF8&qid=1507870884&sr=8-1-fkmr0&keywords=jml instant noodle sour pickle
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Close

Prove me wrong

this is the best I've had so far as well...monitoring this thread for the next one to taste...

Pizza ramen is one of the many crazy flavors they sell here in brazil.
When I was in Japan they had an awesome tonkotsu ramen though.
I like nongshim but imo Japanese lamen > korean lamen

For packet style ramen, this is the best I have had.
Some of the Japanese ones that come in a plastic bowl are better, but are harder to find, unless you have a specialty store or good Japanese market nearby.

The shin black is the best flavorwise, but its too spicy for me so i used less of the seasoning packet but then the broth is kind of lame. Shin red is perfect in balancing flavor and spice.

I would say so. I spent a lot of time at a Japanese grocery store comparing various instant ramen brands and this one turned out to be the best, even in Japan. I had know idea it was popular here as well till I got back.

There are some tonkotsu instant ramen that are a completely different experience but may be better depending on your tastes, but its has a very dank pork bone flavor thats somewhat acquired.

HUEHUEHUEHUE

not even close

While I have yall's ears

Recommend to me some instant ramen that have the little fishcakes in them

My favourites are Shin Ramyun, Nissin Tonkatsu flavour,

but the best is the Ichiban Delicious that comes with the chunks of actual steak in it. I don't know if you can get these in the states, I think they might only be a Asia/Australia thing

The dehydrated meat/egg/veggies? The cup/bowl varieties of most brands often have them, but only the imported Asian versions. These don't seem to be popular in the US because no one has water boilers there so the domestic cup/bowl types aren't as fancy.

Korean = some kind spicy
Japanese = some of kind salty
Chinese = some of oily
SE Asian = mix of the above + sweetness

>pssh... nothing personnel kid...

>The dehydrated meat/egg/veggies?

looking for the swirly one in particular

Honestly the bowl or cup version is far greater than packaged for me at least~

just buy a thing of kamaboko and slice it urself into whatever ramen you want. i dont think ive ever seen a packaged ramen come with one of those in it

no pack ramen has those

Those are called naruto (like the anime), some larger japanese bowls may have them but most use dried crabstick instead (it's the same fish product, just in a different form)

you serve them dry?

The dish it's based on is Malay stir fry noodles, so yes

comin through

Love them with a slice of american cheese thrown on top.

Same started eating these cuz I mentioned I wanted this ramen tried to go back to regular wasnt the same. noodles here thicker or something

>malay

both dope as hell, nong shim in general is mostly great aside from
tastes like puke

too lazy to find an image but myojo yakisoba is my shit, the packet of japanese mayo really ties it together

Tbh, the best noodles are the ones that cook the fastest, which I mean the water doesn't take ages to penetrate and leaving it semi-soggy.

Also important is the noodles aren't plain, but have seasoning pre-fried into them, otherwise you'll either end up with a broth which needs to overcompensate in flavour for the inevitably shit grade noodles, or you have no broth and hope the sauce just kinda sticks, though you still can't get past that cheap noodly taste.

For cups, the Nyong-Shim's "Shin" and "Oolongmen" varieties are excellent. Can't remember their packeted stuff.

For packets, Mama is excellent.

my niggah

This
What do you think of the BBQ chicken flavoured ones?

/thread

blue packet indo mie noodles is best packet

This guy knows. Sometimes it’s too spicy for me though, and my lips and face will start burning. It’s definitely tasty though. The red one is a little spicy too which I like. I’d say the black is the best among the ones I’ve had.

>Ramen Rater
>big nasty carb gut

Makes sense

people always say these are good but I never see them sold anywhere

UMA DELICIA

I bought this only once just to see if everyone was right. I put the whole seasoning packet in thinking that it'd be accurate taste-wise, don't do this. i don't understand why these companies bombard their product with salt. it was so fucking gross. I had to drain half of the broth and dilute it with more water. nothing special desu.

Stew is pretty good but I'm more of a fan of this

maybe I'm just a little bitch but I found these too hot to be enjoyable. had to dilute it with a decent amount of water.

fucking plebs

>limited edition
D,D,D,DIIIIIIIISQUALIFIIIIIIIEEeeed.

You have to be careful whether the product is intended to be noodles in a broth, or if they're supposed to be more dry. Good way to check is nibble the noodles dry beforehand, if they're already tasty then avoid sticking the whole packet in unless you want a nice broth drink afterwards. Otherwise for plain noodles that have giant packets of powder, just put some in and taste it while it's a little bit watery still so you can add more in and have it still mix well.

You're supposed to add vegetables and other toppings to it. Plain ramen has the nutritional value of the packaging it comes in.

This and their Curry flavor.

With this as a close third

>no MSG
Why the fuck are companies gaying all over their lack of MSG? Actually, don't answer that.

Why the fuck are people gaying all over their lack of MSG? Actually, don't answer that.

Why the fuck are people such fucking morons that... actually never mind.

I made a steak, mushroom ramen from shim ramyun. The steak fat rendered out into the soup and was utterly amazing.

Do you have this here? It has a nice beef taste. But quite expensive at 1,59€ considering only like half of the cup is filled with noodles when it's done.

Noodles like that are worth it if you've worked 11 hours and just want a little food before bed.

40 packets
£14.99

Good stuff.

nongshim tempura udon

For its class of being relatively cheap and easy to get yes. To find anything better is significantly more difficult and/or more expensive.

while these are great and easy to find. There's better out there

Pic Related

After not eating many spicy foods this year, I had one of these for dinner tonight. After finishing the bowl and the burning mostly wore off, I felt like when I was in the E.R. a couple months ago (pancreatitis guy here, from the al/ck/ threads) and was given intravenous morphine.

why would you waste steak on fucking ramen.

ramen is the cheap shitty meal when you can't be bothered to cook, it has fuck all nutrition and a metric ton of salt; if you need to, add some stock or egg/veggies/cheese slices/chicken, but why waste steak on cheap ramen lol?

There is such a thing as cheap steak, usually a tiny bit more expensive than ground beef and it's very tough, which is perfect for soups and stews.

It begs the question though.
>"slow" cooked steak
>"instant" ramen

Made me think though, could be cool to slowcook a load of cheap beef in standard base broth, then seperate it into various grab bags in freezer for use in quick meals like this. Inadvertent gg.

>this
korean shit is disgusting

I've tried most instant noodles and this, this is one of the best. No messing about with 5 seasoning sachets, its just simply ingredients freshly prepared nice and hot.

atm i survive on this, i keep packs of rice cakes and fish cakes in my freezer, and a pack of american cheese and eggs in the fridge, all togethor its a nice meal

the noodles in these kill me, so fucking nice for instant

The red is flavorless, (although a bit better than “”””American instant ramen”””””) and the black is creamy as fuck, yet has better flavor. Neither is spicy.. neither is good. You must tweak these.

Water makes it worse. It carries the hot sauce straight through your gut and guarantees instant diarrhea

This. Not many people know this, but your body doesn't process water, instead all water you drink gets flushed out your arse. Ask your doctor, he'll tell you that you shouldn't swallow your meds with water because they'll just come out your arse untouched 5 minutes later.

Diluting food also makes it stronger fyi.

Sapporo Ichiban is one of the better cheap packet ramen, but chicken is one of their worst flavors. Miso and soy are so much better.

It wasn't cheap steak. It was high quality rib steak. I was just so fed up on it I wanted a soup. You need fucking variety in your goddamn diet or you end up hating food. So the original jackass was a fucking moron for not knowing that.

Definitely this, OP's ones are just dried chilli and fuck all else. Feels like giving me indigestion and not much else does that.

It's a great camping food I used to take many of these to stretch my rations when in the army. They weigh next to nothing and taste good. Oil sachets a mild inconvenience. Give me noodles with random meat pack mixed rather than random meat pack on it's own any day. Add cheese and hot sauce and cabin bread and whatever you got. Used to carry a pound of butter as well, spoon that shit in. Worth an extra 24hr pack of food at a fraction of the weight.

Instant noodles are a fantastic practical invention but don't pretend there is something gourmet about them on their own

>Rib
>High quality

Pick one

The chicken looks like Kim Jong Fatty

That's not Ma Ma mi goreng with the broth left in.

>tfw used to go to school above a Chinese food shop
You're taking me back...

Mama Ramen shrimp flavor is perfecto

Not even ironically

Same poster giving an honestpost to shitpost? I go to Tescos too baby!

Sit down faggots

I've been eating this since elementary school, it's my staple noodle brand.
That's bland af.

Thanks for the irrelevant blog

Amateurs. The lot of you.

Are my favorites. Buy them all from Kroger. Though the Asian food Mart does have more flavors of the bowls.

my man

Is the difference between the red and black really worth the 2x price?

>raised on the HK version all my life
>Japs online complain they got the HK one instead of the one made in Japan
>buddy in Japan ships me some of the Japanese demae ramen
>it's only slightly different from the HK one, but at 3x the price

Fuck Japanese people.

the true patricians choice

amazon.com/Instant-Noodle-Artificial-Pickled-Cabbage-5/dp/B00IR5OFBU/ref=sr_1_fkmr0_1_a_it?ie=UTF8&qid=1507870884&sr=8-1-fkmr0&keywords=jml instant noodle sour pickle

This guy gets it.

I prefer Mama's mi goreng to Indomie's now.

I don't if this is bait or not but it makes me uncomfortable to think you're constantly expelling liquid from your ass.

noodle aren't much better than the american brands. Shin Ramyun maintains some chewy/ stretchiness how they should.

THIS
H
I
S

I thought I liked these and bought a box of them and then found out I didn't like them that much... The box of nongshim I bought at the same time was empty much faster.

I think super hot tonkotsu (not really hot at all) is probably my favorite nissin flavor.

I think if I had to choose one instant noodle it would be shin ramyun tho.

amazing

THIS. When I want broth I go for Samyang 2x or Shin Black, but those Mi Goreng are god tier. I haven't found any other broth-less noodles that even come close. Throw in some leftover meat scraps, a fried egg and it's probably the tastiest thing I can make in

that shit is lit as fuck.
I really can't do anything spicy usually so his is the best I've found.

My man

You should try the other packet of Indomie. It's also good

These are my favorite

>tfw none of these ships to sweden

I just want some not shit instant cup noodles it’s not fair!!!!!

Probably the worst asian ramen I've had

The non export version has a solid piece of kombu instead of the smaller chopped pieces of kombu seaweed in the export version.

I love this shit.
>circular noodles >>> noodle bricks
>fits into large noodle bowl perfectly
>noodles visibly grow in mass after adding water and letting it sit