Drink a chocolate milkshake and eat some donuts

>drink a chocolate milkshake and eat some donuts
>violently shit it all out 30 minutes later

Aiight

Imagine the aftermath of this

You're lactose intolerant dude

Could be all the fat and sugar too, having too much of either of those can give you diarrhea.

>eat a bunch of fresh fries
>shit is green
where was green?

>go to super cheap chinese all you can stack food court stall
>The women who work here have no hygiene whatsoever
>Their hands are coated in sweet and sour sauce so I don't have to receive change
>"ay you lucky white boii it's $5 for you"
>Build the plate up with a base of rice
>Place honey chicken, sweet n sour pork, mushroom chicken, chicken wings, spring rolls, and their chinese chicken curry
>Plate weighs over 2kg
>the women look at me in delight and clap as I proceed to find a food court table
>On-lookers in the food court just watch me start on this plate
>they all know what is coming
>I start eating
>Get the msg sweats
>Start to feel the stomach pangs
>I'm only half way through the plate and a starving chinese family are watching me eat it all, so I can't leave.
>Start to shit myself while eating
>wet shit starts passing through my pants and is being pushed the holes in the chair and onto the floor.
>Think to myself "oh shit" and I start to run for it.
>chinese family behind me, don't give a fuck about what happened and proceed to steal my plate of half eaten food.
>chinese women working at the stalls take a photo and put me on their wall of fame.

>fresh fries
so much better than stale fries, I must say

> eating at Chinese buffet
> way over do it
> brother and I both have to shit but he gets there first and there's only one stall
> tell him not to flush
>I shit on top of his shit
> lots of blood because we're both alcoholics
> eat more
> tip a dollar on the way out because I work a food job and need all my money for beer
> mutual friend watches in horror as brother and I cover the parking lot in chewed up, pink meaty vomit piles
> get drunk and excitedly share story with friends that night like I did something heroic

Ayy I did the same thing one time at wingstop. My friends weren't entertained. Wish I had friends like you user

Dairy isn't even good for you to begin with.

Double stacking a shitter and leaving it for the world to see after gorging yourself and before covering a parking lot in puke at three in the afternoon on a Thursday is the American way.

I'm jealous, truely I am.

Braaaaaaap

Oh user, i recall my mothers second marriage many years ago, fucking hell it was excruciating.
>be 11, skinny kid
>feast begins
>everyone starts eating
>i order breaded cheese with rice
>finish food, order a large pizza
>finish pizza too
>keep driking juice and cider
>order several different desserts
>feel like there is something wrong with my stomach
>order chocolate milk regardless
>forthegloryofmankind.jpeg
>feel stomach grumble in agony
>think nothing if it
>couple of hours later at fathers place
>drink another chocolate milk
>feel stomach errupt as i am sitting on my bed
>holyfuck.exe
>start rushing towards toilet as inhuman amounts of shit sprays out of my rectum
>shit sprays down my legs
>pants are soaking in liquid cancer
>father watches in horror
>fall in to the bathroom
>start throwing up while shitting myself
>jump in bath
>take off pants already covered in shit
>sit in the bath for an hour shitting and vomiting all on yourself
>EVERYTHING. CLEANS. OUT.

Disgusting
Why the fuck would you sit in a bath in your own shit and vomit instead of doing in the shower where all the shit & vomit can go down the drain?

And secondly, why the fuck didn't you take off your soiled pants before getting into the bath? I mean come on...

>I eat with my unwashed hands and get sick
>clearly I have a socially acceptable medical condition and must not only stop eating something forever, but fight and order people to stop doing it as well from now on!

> lots of blood because we're both alcoholics

Get help.

No shower, and i did take them off.

Huh I was gonna jerk off to your description of unsanitary impoverished chinese ladies but then you took a gross turn with all the shitting

Best thing I've read all day

this, when I drink chocolate milk on an empty stomach I get some real abdominal pains a few hours later

w h a t ?