More than 12 million people eat the Colonel's freshly cooked chicken every single day

More than 12 million people eat the Colonel's freshly cooked chicken every single day.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=rGrqW3nx5HM
twitter.com/AnonBabble

im happy for them

thank u for being happy for me
for me it is original recipe the food partitions choice

It's the favorite fast food of Muslims

no self respecting brother would settle for kfc

KFC used to be the GOAT now Popeyes reigns king

>brothers
>respect

Be careful, the Veeky Forums janitor is a SJW faggot

"""""fresh"""""

its not healthy to eat a bucket of meat for lunch. The fuck if wrong with americans? For this amount of chicken you should have 2 buckets full of greens (no carbs, that shit is already breaded)

What the hell? Why are some of those comments deleted?

Why doesn't KFC serve cabbage?

That's a big bucket of chicken

When I cook chicken goujons or rather just chicken in breadcrumbs, the breadcrumbs never cook properly? Like they're not golden and the texture ruins the chicken a bit and they always peel off when I take the chicken off the tinfoil. I've started just not using breadcrumbs and having straight chicken, anyone got any tips?

its the american way
because americans are fattyfucks
inb4im a leaf

i mean i like chicken and eating too but just not to an extreme you know??

Most of these are probably overseas where KFC hasn't fallen to complete dogshit by fast food chicken standards and where there isn't as much chicken competition.

KFC in Australia is pretty decent because there's no national competition. Sure there's non-chain fried chicken joints but there's no major competition like popeyes etc.

They do, its called coleslaw. Its usually included by default with the meals, and half the Americans throw it away, because ewww, plant material.

>Cabbage drowned in mayonnaise with a handful of carrot is considered cabbage

What percentage of US KFC coleslaw is cabbage?

11 million of those are niggers

>tfw, KFC is closest to my office
>tfw type 1 diabetic
>tfw all i eat is chicken tenders and biscuts
user's help, i need advice on easy to prep meals, that dont become soggy and gross as shit.

>user's help, i need advice on easy to prep meals, that dont become soggy and gross as shit.

Any kind of "wet" food, like soup, stew, chili, curry, pasta sauce, jambalaya, etc. is easy to make in large batches and it re-heats well.

There chicken never looks like that. Even the Extra Crispy. Usually just a soggy mess with majority of the skin falling off with heartburn in the end game. Popeyes is 10x better. Even Publix chicken looks like the pic related, but never KFC. I dont understand why theyre #1 when it comes to chicken.

I haven't been to kfc in many years.
if they still sold the twister wrap in the U.S. I'd go a few times per year

>tfw like Popeyes better
>tfw family tried it once, I loved it
>They thought it was "disgusting" somehow, never explained why
>Only ever get to eat KFC forever
>NEET so can't buy my own chicken

More than 12 million people can't fucking cook basic fried chicken

Funny thing
Im actually watching a kfc review from ken domik and now im craving a good piece of kfc chicken and some mashed potatoes

why cook it when you can buy it?

I cant, honestly. Whenever I try to get chicken it comes out an undercooked raw mess. Best case scenario, the chicken is cooked throughout but the breading falls off too quick and is burnt in some places.

Do I need to broil the chicken before breading it wtf

Who dis

My wife bought too much KFC on monday so tomorrow will be my 4th consecutive day eating KFC. I want to die.

Shouldn't competition force them to be better or die? Why would the lack of competition help, unless they're trying to sell a market on a product that doesn't have much presence there, and therefore needs to be good to get any attention.

I wonder how KFC in Japan is. Some marketing campaign made it a Christmas food and it's pretty popular. I bet the Japs do it good.

They don't have any competition, and our stores aren't staffed by niggers. So the quality of food isn't bad, and we have some really good chicken Burgers that I've never seen elsewhere in my travels. Take a look at kfc.com.au

But it's fucking SHIT.
Eat Popeye's if you want fast food chicken.
KFC is for niggers.
>MUH EBT SHIIEET

More than 100,000 kids in 3rd world countries work for less than $2/day, performing astroturfing / "social media campaigns" for megacorps like KFC, spamming shit like OP post all over the net.

My dad kept mocking me by telling me that every time I wanted to eat at KFC, but why would that be the case? There are no widespread fast food restaurants that primarily serve pork.

They do have competition.

KFC is very unhealthy, so it competes by making its greasy shitstain food delicious.

Personally, I prefer popeyes.

step aside KFC and Popeyes
a new challenger appears

I've eaten at KFC twice in my life. One of those Twister things once while drunk (ate half then vomited it back up) and some fries another time that were too hot to eat and I got bored of holding them so they went into the trash.

Better getting paid to cobble some shoes together than being a sex slave

*blocks your path*

They don't eat that much beef or fish either in their local cuisine and KFC has the widest/earliest international reach compared to Popeyes/Texas Chicken/other fried chicken chains.

You're pathetic mate, wow.

This. Such a disgusting mess, handling raw chicken, the breading process, then the frying grease splatter and resulting aftermath of greasy hands, used oil, greasy dishes, kitchen and dining area, and piles of bones that your pets will relentlessly hunt until garbage day. Seriously, FUCK THAT, my twice a year fried chicken craving is well worth the trip to some shitty KFC. Who the fuck honestly want this disaster in their own home.
youtube.com/watch?v=rGrqW3nx5HM

>why cook it when you can buy it?

1) It's cheaper to DIY
2) I enjoy cooking. It's fun.
3) It's not hard to do a better job than KFC
4) It's guaranteed to be fresh rather than sitting out for who knows how long.

>>this disaster
You're either exaggerating to an extreme degree, or you are some kind of klutz. Or perhaps both. Breading and deep frying chicken is super easy, and if you're making a big mess you're doing something very wrong. I find that deep-fried meals tend to involve less cleanup than most things.

>>piles of bones are a problem
now I know you're not a very good cook. Got bones? Make stock.

This kind of thinking is why you can't win wars

>Got bones? Make stock.
Says the guy picking the garbage cans of every KFC, Popeye's, and Bojangles for that AMAZING gold mine of discarded goodness. How could ANYONE sleep at night knowing these super valuable bones are going to waste?

You sound buttmad. Why are you so upset?

spell it out with me guys
O B S E S S E D

Who the fuck actually makes stock from the leftover KFC garbage bones gnawed and sucked on by multiple different people, left with spit, breading, and who knows what condiments still hanging on? If you are seriously that Jewish you cant throw away whats amongst the most disgusting garbage imaginable, then yes I am buttmad.

Someone who realizes that making stock out of them is a better alternative than having them hang around and get unwanted attention from pets.

>>If you are seriously that Jewish you cant throw away...
It's got nothing to do with saving money, user. It goes like this:
-stock is perhaps one of the most fundamental things for good cooking. It's always in demand in the kitchen
-you just made or bought something with a bunch of bones that you loathe throwing away because of your pets
So why not address both issues at the same time and make stock from the bones instead?

>>the most disgusting garbage imaginable
The hyperbole is strong with this one. Are you the same person who wrote in another post today that "touching raw chicken was beyond gross"?

I ate McDonalds breakfast 3 days last week and KFC once and got an outbreak of face pizza worse than anything I went through in my teens. I don't know how sane people eat this garbage but it seriously fucked me up, must be the vegetable oil it was soaked in or the monsanto foetus extract but damn ain't never going back there son.

>I don't know how sane people eat this garbage
I agree, it's not very tasty.

But it's not normal to have your face pizza out from a single meal user.

It was 4 maybe 5 meals in the same number of days and I never cook with nigger-tier ((vegetable oil)) it must have been that methinks

>muh monsanto is bad
fuck off

For me it's zaxby's for fast food chicken

Do you think these bones magically disappear, and carnivorous animals lose interest in them after they have been boiled a few hours?
I dont understand how how this solves the problem. Its still disgusting, re-purposing the family meals contaminated garbage, after mom, dad, Uncle Bob, the kids, their kids, and some related friends, all tossing their sucked on bones into YOUR stock pot, and you think this is some kind of found blessing, wow look at that glorious fundamental, in demand thing we need for good cooking!
Chicken bones will turn into hot fly covered garbage regardless of you boiling the extended family's spit out of them first. My dog and cat are available for your scientific analysis, since your claim is carnivorous animals will NOT pursue bones after the stock making process. Lets get an series of independent laboratories to investigate this outrageous claim, since extraordinary claims require extraordinary evidence. No more fake news, lets see how independent journalism can prove you correct with an unbiased study.

They don't magically disappear, but they are rendered into a state has no structural integrity left. It becomes homogeneous mush. You can simply toss then down your garbage disposal-equipped sink or flush them down a toilet to get rid of them.

>>contaminated
Given that you'll be boiling them for hours that's pretty much irrelevant

O.R or crispy?

>KFC
The thing I bought from them was popcorn chicken. I get my full-sized chicken wings and tits from Popeyes!

Why is it a "real meal for five bucks"??

Woops, fucked that reply up! I was supposed to reply to the OP, not some random raw-fish eating shmuck.

I'm runnin' circles around you!

KFC is always too greasy for me. Popeyes is a bit better, but still not great. I don't really have any other fried chicken joints here in Washington other than grocery store delis.

Coleslaws fucking gross. I'd rather eat raw cold veggies plain then that shit.