Come here from /pol/ to start shit and shill for nationalism, anti-jew memes, and right-wing stuff in general...

>come here from /pol/ to start shit and shill for nationalism, anti-jew memes, and right-wing stuff in general, and to "redpill" people
>decide to read a few threads
>learn about zizek
>learn about stirner
>learn about adorno
>learn how the ussr wasn't actually communism because lenin didn't follow the path of historical development outlined by marx
>learn how racism is a product of capitalists trying to divide the working class
>learn about how there is no concrete evidence of a jewish conspiracy
>learn how nationalism artificially divides people who would otherwise be united

thanks guys, you've really made me change my ways.

you still have shit taste, m8

>being dumb enough to fall for /pol/ shit in the first place

Just kill yourself, you impotent retard

Tell it to /pol not us. Fag kys

now reply to yourself with a epic green letter meme about blue pill chucks and you might get your post on the front page of r/Veeky Forums for three days

so you went from pol to marxism

Why are young people so stupid irrespective of what they do? Do most people really need to hit their 40s to gain enough experience as to embrace a large enough historical perspective that prevents one from being an ideologue?

It's either mindless consumerism and debauchery, or identity politics based on a sophomoric contextualisation of philosophy and history. Does one really need to go to Oxbridge or a nice apolitical farming town to meet non self-indulgent members of this generation?

>t. self-indulgent twat

>redpill people

How can people be this retarded

See the thread about whether one should read Jewish writers.

>nice apolitical farming town
>apolitical
Who gets paid how much when they farm?

>being this thick that you are this prone to changing your ideology
I bet you went on /pol/ for a couple of days and suddenly took le redpill xd

Get the fuck out of here, communist. You never belonged on /pol/, and if Veeky Forums weren't full of bitter indoctrinated liberals fresh out of or still in college for useless Literature degrees, you wouldn't have a hope of living here either. Just do yourself a favor. Learn to distance yourself from politics. The whole concept is folly, the hope to control men. It's idle navelgazing and will bring you nothing of value. Just find a wholesome hobby that doesn't hurt you or anyone else, and try to enjoy a true life. None of these fucking people have answers. Not one god damn person. Reading is a good hobby, read some Dickens. that'll help you.

aIl me btw

kek

>learn how racism is a product of capitalists trying to divide the working class

But racism was around long before capitalism.

>learn how nationalism artificially divides people who would otherwise be united

Multiculturalism is actually far more artificial than nationalism. Virtually no one actually likes living in a diverse environment. Even in diverse countries, people still tend to segregate themselves along racial lines. Go to any school, prison or church.

I think the biggest flaw in Marxist logic is they assume that racial identity is purely a capitalist/autocratic invention. It's not. It's a deeply ingrained part of our psyche. People will always be more split along ethnic/cultural lines than class lines.

>People will always be more split along ethnic/cultural lines than class lines.
I doubt that

>learn
learning requires truth, user. there is no truth here, nor anywhere but in the Lord.

>Non-self-indulgent
>Oxbridge
Holy fuck, el oh el.

i would file class lines under the same category of culture lines, i think the distinction is irrelevant.

Because you conflate class with culture, though admittedly in capitalistic societies culture tend to homogenize.

same, user, same. I learned a lot here

lad

The only difference between Veeky Forums and /pol/ is the insults that get thrown around if you don't like [designated thing]

My apologies, but you just became a different kind of retard.

If you went from being redpilled to bluepilled you were never redpilled to begin with.

aIl me btw

look mom I replied to everyone!!

Nice try, Schlomo, we see right through you.

The Irish, Italians, and other disparate Euro groups were able to integrate into mainstream American culture over the last century. It's now more common than ever that a young person in America could have a group of friends consisting of many different ethnic and racial heritages. How is multiculturalism fabricated? It's clearly the default tendency of human interaction.

I'll give you that people looking different than you and I has served as an unfortunately compelling reason in the past for exploitation though.

Please don't lump Stirner in with your conversion into a communism. He already has a bad enough association with left "anarchy".

They were strongly encouraged to assimilate. My ancestors' language was banned, for instance, but these days Spanish is more commonly spoken than English in many parts of the country. There has always been a small, cosmopolitan minority, especially in the big cities, but if you actually look at the figures America is as segregated now as it was in the 1960s. I don't know how you could say that multiculturalism is the "default tendency of human interaction" when it's only been around for a few decades, and doesn't seem that successful even in countries that make it a central plank of their official ideology.

Apparently some biologists believe that racism exists because we subconsciously want people with similar genetics to succeed, and thus pass on a chunk of our own genetic material.

Not him btw, just my $0.02

die in fire /pol/ scum

>I was dumb enough to fall for the far right and not now I'm dumb enough to fall for the far left
your retardation is the main problem here

>Misinterpreting everything.
>Reading books but instead of opening your mind and questioning things, you close it further.
>Become a regular among literary communities and assume that everyone is leftist so as you read you think you 'get it' and adjust your views accordingly.
>Learn incorrect assumptions about human nature.

If multiculturalism is the default than why does everyone have to work so hard to make it possible? Why do liberals have to engage in endless social engineering to promote "diversity"? Why are there endless programs and organizations to promote diversity? Unless diversity is forced, people prefer to stick to their own kind.

>>learn how racism is a product of capitalists trying to divide the working class

For what purpose?

>read some Dickens
That's when I knew

you knew what? Dickens is as legitimate an author as any other. It's a start for someone who's been misguided by politics rather than something at least pleasant and interesting.

if this is a real post op, this is very heartening. keep going! and start organizing if you can.

read balestrini and tronti, and du bois and dauve; learn about harry haywood, pannekoek and castoriadis, and the red ruhr army and max hoelz.

you've crawled out of the cesspool comrade, now you've gotta start helping us proles storm heaven.

>Buy a dumb meme ideology hook, line and sinker
>Reject it in favor of the opposite meme ideology

/pol/tards needs to be gassed foremost than anybody else. maybe they are aware of this subconsciously. that's why they talk about gas chambers so much. they long for someone to burn them in there so that they can escape the misery called their life which they are too cowardly to get rid of themselves.

If you have the potential to admit your thoughts might not be accurate then you were never really /pol/ to begin with.

idk if OP was a real post, but since trumps inauguration i switched almost entirely from alt right to sympathy for the old left, thanks mostly to Grilled Kambing comics and leftypol. i now travel around my country meeting with old left ppl

im not even shitposting

you're pathetic

>want to tell if a leftist is a real leftist
>ask him what he thinks of nationalism
>fake leftist: HURRRRR LET A BILLION IMMIGRANTS INTO THE COUNTRY THAT'S THE ONLY THING THAT MATTERS THATS LITERALLY THE ONLY IMPORTANT DIMENSION OF PRAXIS THE IMMIGRANTS MAN LET THE IMMIGRANTS COME OPEN THE BORDERS TO RAPIST SOMALI IMMIGRANTS BECAUSE GLOBALIST REFORM LIBERALS IN THE POCKETS OF CORPORATE FINANCE TOLD YOU TO DO IT YOU'RE NOT A LEFTIST UNLESS YOU WANT TO DISSOLVE THE BORDERS *NOW* AND RAISE WORKER CONSCIOUSNESS *LATER* BUT THE IMPORTANT THING IS TO DISSOLVE THE BORDERS *NOW* INASMUCH AS ROOTLESS LABOR IS CONCERNED EXACTLY LIKE THE NEOCONS AND NEOLIBERALS BOTH SUSPICIOUSLY WANT YOU TO DO
>real leftist: "yeah that's just globlists trying to create an atomized blob of identical worker drones with no possibility of class consciousness because they're all rootless individualist hedonists kept sedated with iphones and identity politics"
>/leftypol/: ebin memes lad XDdd epic for the win comrade :D le comrade eebin

>The Irish, Italians, and other disparate Euro groups were able to integrate into mainstream American culture over the last century.

yeah because it's america, they are buying into the vast pyramid scheme. integration didn't work quite so well in Europe. did you see how Corbyn is getting torn to shreds over the IRA thing??

this

nationalism is and has been a powerful leftist tool everywhere but the West, where it is scorned because white people consider themselves too 'moral' for it