Post the worst beer in your country here so we can avoid those beer traps.here we have Sarajevsko,mass produced lager...

Post the worst beer in your country here so we can avoid those beer traps.here we have Sarajevsko,mass produced lager,not even that cheap compared to other piss.Full of corn,watery and with bad carbonation will give you a headache.Shame it was good before 1996.

Tastes like piss and they have the balls to meme it as a premium beer

Nisam nikada čuo za Sarajevsko. Ali tu u Kanadi je valjda Molson Export. Moj deda je to česno pil i užasno je bilo.

just the worst from switzerland

Here in USA beer falls into 3 basic categories: theres the cheap swill that tastes like shit but will get you good good and drunk. Then theres quality craft beers which are more expensive but worth it. The last category i like to call the "mediocres" which neither taste good nor are worth the extra money you pay for them. These include:

Samuel adams
Heineken
Blue moon
Shock top
Red stripe
Miller lite
Lagunitas
Theres actually too many too list but these are the most common ones i see. Bland shit designed to trick mass consumers into thinking theyre buying fancy beer when in reality its pretty lame.

Sleeman clear is worse, but yeah this one is pretty bad.

lagunitas isnt a bad brewery they were just bought by AB so theyre widely available

PBR is meant for getting drunk tho.
Like said, its hard to do this with the US because we have a whole class of beers which are designed specifically to be 1. The cheapest way to get drunk 2. Easy for under 21 kids to obtain 3. Cheap source of alcohol after liquor stores are closed

I think one of the reasons trash beer like this never evolved in europe or canada is specifically due to the 21 drinking age and liquor stores closing early(liquor stores are the only place you can get spirits). I heard in some states theyre closed by like 6pm. Fucking puritans man

Disgusting, but it's not the only bad Croatian beer, there are a lot of shitty beers here (but there's also a lot of great ones, too).

Zake je to često pil ak je bilo užasno?

>Langunitas

I love how their decision to sell their brand to a macro company means they were bad and always bad. We were always at war with Eurasia. And Languinitas was always a macrobrew.

>liquor stores are the only place you can get spirits
Only in the really shithole states. In others you can also get spirits from grocery stores that have a liquor license. Only limit is that you can't buy any alcohol before noon on Sundays.

In blasted hellholes like Indiana, though, it's the fucking alcholic dark ages. Stores can't sell cold beer unless they are a designated bar (one gas station owner allegedly added seats to his shop to become a bar, and officials used legal fuckery to prevent him from renewing his license to sell cold beer, and then passed a law to prevent people from copying him, so thag he couldn't be grandfathered in to avoid the new law), and restaurants can't seat kids anywhere in fucking eyesight of the bar, in case they see someone drinking.

>le ebin 1984
kys

San Miguel VS Estrella if you are in spain what is best?

On je valjda uživao, a nemam pojma zakaj

Lagunitas has been dogshit since it's inception

but Pabst is much better than Budweiser, Miller, Coors, Olympia, Rolling Rock, and most other beers in its' price class. honestly my favorite cheap non-foreign macro lager besides Hamms which is harder to find where I live and more expensive.

as for my least favorites I mostly agree with this guy in that the fake craft brands are the absolute worst. blue moon and shock top especially, as well as every beer Kona brewing makes. I like Red Stripe and Lagunitas well enough tho.

land of the free.

Ožujsko is pretty much dead average/somewhat mediocre. Karlovačko imo isn't too bad, but I'm biased because Karlovacfag. Best beer I've had in Croatia is Osiječko/Karlovačko radler.

Utter crap. Tastes like soapy dishwater. Bought a six pack for a party and we ended up pouring 5 of them because nobody even wanted to take them home.

Mexico here.
This craft beer. I dont know how does it still sell. It tastes weird.

Also Corona. I dont understand why foreingers like it. You dont even add lemon and salt to it as its intended.

I prefer Pan, but these beers just exist to get drunk, but if I drink a beer for it's taste then I drink this, it's the best Croatian beer in my opinion.

Most places do add lime to coronas

I never heart about salt though

I wasn't talking about the quality I was talking about how al/ck/ slobbered all over it's dick until they sold the company. Then you could hear the record player skip and REEEEEEEEE!!! from orbit.

Some like it.

disgusting

I know this falls in the "there for a quick drunk" category, but I feel I only see homeless people buying 40s of it.

France here. Litterally tastes evil. Only ravers and hobos drink it

>5.9 %
>Quick drunk
What ? I can drink those by the dozen and not get drunk

Romania.
I'm really not a beer snob but this is the only beer that can make me puke easily. It literally tastes like how your mouth tastes after you puked.

Anything that sells in plastic bottles.

worst beer I've ever had was from a local brewery in my hometown. It was like water with a slight maltiness to it. barely carbonated

>how to quickly tell you are an alcoholic

>extremely watery
>tries to be tasteless, but ends up nauseating, with a disgusting corn-like sweetness
>not even cheap
>low ABV
still don't understand why anyone would drink those "lite" beers
is it just for people who get peer-pressured into drinking beer but desperately don't want to get drunk?

You can add salt to the glass rim or into the beer , but just a pinch because it will produce foam.

>2%
Literally almost a non-alcoholic beverage. Disgusting.

Yep, here in NC ABC stores are the only places to get booze. But at least the ones near me have a decent selection.

5% isn't lite you fucking retard, its a standard pilsner

>5% isn't lite
Yes it is. Any beer 5 or below is extremely light beer. In my country at least

that's heineken 3 """"""mid strength"""""" lager, which is 3.3% (pretty sure they only use the term mid strength because "light" doesn't fit their marketing)
you're not only a blind retard, but a rude cunt as well

Are you homeless?

A "quick drunk" in my country would be 12% beer where you only need 3-4 to get drunk. 5% is basically a soft drink

Tastes like water

Brazil.
Seriously, don't drink this corn made beer piss.

Itaipava it's even worst.

weird, my friend is a huge fan of the brewery but says this beer is one of their worst but also says that the flavors can throw people off if they're used to normal macro stuff or lagers.

never tried anything from them so I wouldn't know, I like other Ontario craft beer

pure trash

also this, even though its a rite of passage for teens in Alberta, Canada

Very disappointed in my fellow countrymen that this hasnt been posted yet. This shit is legit a mixture of leftovers of all the other breweries. All students drink it though.

fucking disgusting its 6.99 a for 18 of them

I don't even like Heineken, but it's better than the rest of that list.

Please son, give me a cara above this swill anyday. Try a non-chilled one for a nice ipecac substitute

>GABF Gold medal winning beer
>literally bested every other American-style lager in the world
>worst in the country
All you're doing is outing yourself as having shit taste

PBR recently started appearing in Aussie bottle shops. It's over $50 a carton, tastes like shit.

American-style lagers are of poor quality, but its (unsurprisingly) intentional. PBR is just the best of a shit category. I wouldn't even call it shit. It's taste is pretty neutral without being watered down. Sucks you can't get it for the intended price.