Face it...

Face it, if this were called something other than "American" cheese you obsessed eurocuck faggots wouldn't have a problem with it.

>But fake processed dollar store cheese, totally inferior to muh artisanal halal European cheeses folded over 1000 times"

Not an argument faggot. You can find shitty cheddar cheese as well but it doesn't mean that cheddar cheese is inherently bad. It's cheese and milk. It's soft and it melts easily. Go fuck yourself.

yeah but.. American cheese is not cheese

Sure it is. If it's not, it'll say that.

The problem with your argument is that American cheese IS inherently bad because it's designed to be cheap, mass produced war rations, just like canned pasta and skinless hot dogs.

Don't get me wrong, American cheese is great stuff. It has a nice mild flavor and it melts better than any other cheese on top of a hot patty. But it's not actually cheese, it's just a dairy product. And that's OK

The problem with American "cheese" is the fact that they all say "pasteurized process cheese product" on the packaging instead of just cheese; the shit isn't cheese, it's basically yellow rubber. It looks, feels, and tastes like it. The only time I'd use American cheese is when making grilled cheese sandwiches.
>t. American

activating your almonds

Most people are aware that actual American cheese like in your pic is cheese. American Cheese =/= Kraft singles

I am an american and i HATE american cheese.

>Not an argument
Yes it is you fucking faggot. French cheeses for example are protected by very strict guidelines for quality and production. We have AOC and AOP which are labels guaranteing the cheeses are made locally and within certain artisan modes of production. The shit you're posting is shit because Americans don't know jackshit about cheese. We've been making cheese since BEFORE your country was created you fucking dense redneck

Who the fuck buys Kraft singles, that's even less cheese than regular deli American >cheese

It's very difficult to find an example of an industrially produced food product that is superior to traditionally made food. Keep in mind many people who like American cheese have probably never eaten any cheese that wasn't industrially produced.

Considering proper cheese is banned in the US you are probably right

>cheese is banned in the US
Is this actualy true?
I know burgers have banned quite some stuff over time for no reasen, but cheese?

All cheese produced in the USA is objectively fucking shit.

Proper cheese isn't banned in the US. Raw milk fresh cheese is. There are fantastic cheesemakers in the US. But the cheese they make isn't available in the supermarket, and that's where most folks get their food.

Lmao, the only cheese you eat is the smegma from Ahmed's cock you obsessed baguette nigger.

I feel like it's more the other way around, if they didn't call it American cheese, not even Americans would tolerate it.

They're only allowed pasteurized milk so it can't technically can't be called cheese.
Real cheese is made from raw milk.

I sense Murican butthurt. How does it feel to live in a country that's existed for less time than some of our families have ruled ? Still mad about Lafayette saving your ass ?
>Achmed
Tall talk from a coutry that's less than 50% white. Bitch.

>triggered 'murrican
plz don't bomb

What's with the strawberries, you fairy?

Stop embarrassing your country.

And how many of those ruling families were puppet leaders installed by a foreign nation Ahmed?

>Tall talk from a coutry that's less than 50% white. Bitch.

That means a lot considering that the majority of our nonwhites immigrated from a country that defeated yours, faggot.

Cry more faggot. Your entire identity is based around comparing yourselves to us even though the only times we think about you is when we add a filter to our Facebook profiles.

>And how many of those ruling families were puppet leaders installed by a foreign nation Ahmed?
Very few you ignorant flyover. Open a history book, your faggot founding fathers were nothing compared to our glorious military and cultural supremacy
>the majority of our nonwhites immigrated from a country that defeated yours
You what now ? Most of your immigrants come from Mexico and Africa. None of those beat us in any way.

'american cheese' is actually just a combination of whey and cheese.

it's good for some things.

If he gets you mad, he wins. Just remember that.

boar's head is good tho

Also his only strategy is being ignorant and offensive. All he can do is be like a mosquito buzzing around your posts.

americans just need to start being more snooty about american cheese. most will either fawn over european or even mexican cheese and not care about american or like american but have no interest in cheese or even trying to get good american cheese.

if american cheese is not well regarded it's because americans themselves don't regard it highly

Oh he mad. Shout and scream, that's the american way.

It's a mixture of swiss cheese, cheddar cheese, and chemicals. But it's still awesome on burgers.

>if american cheese is not well regarded it's because americans themselves don't regard it highly
There are excellent cheeses made in America. But "American cheese" specifically refers to a type of cheese that isn't good at all. That's the issue.

that's the cheese i'm referring to, not brie made in vermont

It's pretty hard to defend industrially mass produced products. They're just not that good.

I really don't care at all fatty. Quit with the inferiority complex, it's embarrassing all the non retards in your country.

american cheese needn't be mass produced. you can get well made american that still has the same melting properties as american and same mild taste without the plasticiness and a bit more depth in flavor. but there's simply no demand for this from a consumer perspective. people spending more than $2 on cheese tend to only do so on european varieties.

I like the smoked gouda from the local market. I think the brand name is Boar's Head? Is this not real cheese?

This is the masterrace cheese

That stuff looks worse than the industrial (dutch) cheese I have to work with in my job.

SIngles? No

BUt pic related IS American cheese. It's really just a kind of mild cheddar but doesn't taste fully like cheddar.

do americans really do this?

there's no fucking chemicals in it, unless you're talking like 'haha h2o is a chemical'

>getting this mad because you can't handle the fact your """cheese""" is shit

seriously how fucking insecure do you have to be to behave like this

You're very defensive about a product even americans joke about m8

>Cheddar
>Aged to perfection
>Two months

wtf

that's not american cheese
this is american cheese

I like cheese singles