What does Veeky Forums think of this fat Jew?

What does Veeky Forums think of this fat Jew?

Other urls found in this thread:

eater.com/2010/7/27/6725195/andrew-zimmern-discusses-his-druggie-homeless-past
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

I can't stand watching him eat but I like his show.

All I know is that Bourdain is one of the most insufferable faggots I've ever seen.

Definitely doesn't keep kosher.

I like his show.

I was in his live chat when the show was changed to bizarre world, and he was going on and on about how excited he is because its the show he always wanted to make, and while the different foods of the world are interesting what's really important is sharing other cultures

and then he got the realization that people didn't actually care about other cultures an were only tuning in to see a fat guy stuff garbage into his mouth

Literally the best show on TV. Glad it's been on for so long and yet continues on.

NUTTY & GAMEY

That's not true, the bizarre part was always secondary

POOPY AND BARNYARDY

I like seeing the different places and food but his critique of things is pitiful.
>rice farmer serves him a plate of stewed goat intestines with no seasoning or spices whatsoever
>zimmern: This is amazing, incredible, one of the greatest things I've ever eaten.
I'm convinced he would eat literal shit and call it amazing

it was Zimmerman in my timeline

Crackhead/10

He's actually rather candid. I think the times he lies are due to the person speaking a degree of English. In the Taiwan episode, he starts roasting the fucking food in front of the Little Taiwanese lady made it.

He is a purse snatching homeless drug addict that the travel channel picked up of the street and gave a show to
Literally. Look it up.

The idea of some fat homosexual stuffing his face with 3rd world food right in front of the poor locals while someone is dying in the street a mile away is rather unsettling to me

>In the Taiwan episode, he starts roasting the fucking food in front of the Little Taiwanese lady made it.
Haven't seen that, that would completely change my opinion on him

He smiles and looks happy for her while simultaneously saying he hated it and thought it was disgusting

he says food is gross a lot.

he was a savage in this one africa episode

There was some unaired scene on one of Africa ones were he was offered the forskin of a newborn which is considered a honor usually reserved for the chieftain. It created a huge commotion and the chieftain ended up grabbing it from him and eating it.

EARTHY & ERGONOMIC

>roasting
>a savage

Gotta give him credit, guy has an iron stomach. Half the shit he eats I couldn't even get near my mouth.

As a show host he's kind of campy and annoying, don't like him

He's alright but the episodes where he eats fried rat entrails with the mgombudungu family in Africa are cringy

He's from the same state as I, so he's pretty cool I guess

wtf m8

I just hate bizarre foods but he was on one of those cooking "reality" shows as like a mentor and I saw a few episodes. He was both creative and really down to earth, I think he legit loves food and the science or whatever behind it. So he's cool with me

Oh man I'm gonna have to find more about this

Wtf you too? I feel less crazy now

Its always been zimmern you fucking retard.

truth.

i knew he was gay, but i didn't know he was also jewish. odd. good show though.

Then why don't you stop this uncertainty travesty?

The only thing worse than your pessimistic Bullshit is knowing you won't do fuck all about it.

Man I've watched so many episodes and never saw him dislike something, except when he was in Israel and ate some candy with walnuts because he said he hates walnuts

>It created a huge commotion and the chieftain ended up grabbing it from him and eating it.
Holy kek, this can't be real

I think it's pretty stupid to change your last name from 'Zimmerman' to 'Zimmern' just because you didn't want to be associated with the trial of that fat peruvian jew.

I remember the Africa one with the circumcision. He didn't look all that happy with how the procedure was anything but sterile, and the look on his face when he was told he was being offered the foreskin to eat was worth watching the episode for alone.

He was trying so hard to find a way to politely turn down the offer, and they just got mad at him over it.

>fat crackheads

Sauce?

He's pretty entertaining, but I do agree with the user who mentioned above that he's a bit campy
I'm honestly surprised this guy's GI tract hasn't gotten completely rekt, you can literally see the botulism on some of the shit he eats

I watched his show once and he went to a island where all they had to eat was worms and he ate ALL THE WORMS. FAT JEW PIG!

Because Bourdain already has that covered and in a better way.

Bourdain is an insufferable cunt.

>so now we're going to try these fermented slugs
>they look revolting, but they come from a small south american village, so they're bursting with culture
>hmm.. game-y, barnyard-y, a little bit poop-y...
>has the texture of vaseline sliding down your throat...
>...It's fantastic!

For the better I hope

kek

I was watching his show the other day, and he literally described something he ate as "rancid and foul" which he then followed up with "it's amazing!" then took another bite.
So he's either pretending that he likes it, exaggerating the grossness of it for the camera, or he's an actual fucking madman.

Sometimes you have to be to get the point across. At least hes not fake like Zimmern.

He's a fat fucker, he doesn't really care for the taste, it's more about stuffing his big gut with exotic shit. Fat people aren't discerning when it comes to food, the only thing I remember him explicitly disliking was a Duran.

Durian was one that he didn't hate but couldn't stomach often
He abhors walnuts

>fake
How?

>He abhors walnuts
But loves man-nuts.

like, why do people not like jews? i know it's a huge thing worldwide but i don't get it
abos maybe
gypsies certainly
there's def a lot of groups who can be ostracized based on reputation but jews are all cool as far as i know, why in the heck would you kill a bunch of them
fuck everyone and especially fuck germans
no not really your accents are hot , hot german girls call me bby

He runs around Minnesomalia sucking nigger cock. He's a stupid fuck kike.
I ate at his food truck once, it was shitcock

That has yet to be proven true

Chin-nuts as well
Please, tell us how you really feel

.01 cents have been deposited into your account goy, good job, the jews have done nothing and never will, they're everyone's friends n

This is my favorite show, it's like fear factor but he's the only contestant.

When he was a kid, nobody liked him, so he went in the schoolyard and ate (or pretended to) worms or bugs or something. The girls squealed, they guys called him gross, and he finally got the attention he craved. 40 years later he's still doing the same thing, and stupid people watch it.
He's a disgusting kike.

THERE IS NEVER ANYTHING BIZARRE ABOUT THE FOOD HE EATS!!!!!!
ITS JUST DICKS AND BALLS FROM ANIMALS AROUND THE WORLD. WHAT A FUCKING WEIRDO.

He used to be a crackhead dumb fuck

Ok, gonna need sauce now that I've seen this mentioned three fucking times already

He sucked cock too

eater.com/2010/7/27/6725195/andrew-zimmern-discusses-his-druggie-homeless-past

So he was a bottle gang boy for about a year, the man started bizarre foods like 10 years ago? He's in his 50s, yeah? So how do you know he was sucking dick for rock when some exec from Discovery found him?

he wasn't big on stinky tofu either

?

nigga can't even eat walnuts

he says he is from new york city and michigan

china too