What the fuck is neurodiversity and is it a real thing?

What the fuck is neurodiversity and is it a real thing?

>I'm a scientist, A mathematician
>bunch of codemonkey shite on the left
>not math equations
This was made by a Computercuck

>being this insecure about your employability

me right brain

ow

>tfw too smart to be left brained

>implying mathematic notation isn't just a shitty programming language

Aberrations from the norm, that do not give the person an advantage in life, are a disease.

It's literally autism

BWAAIIIN! ! I HAV GUD WEFT BWAAAAAINNNNN!!!!! WIGHTIES GET OUUUUT!!!!!!

In Neurology neurodiversity is a term used for 1 of 3 things:

1. Used to describe how every brain is different. (This upsets some Conservatives that actually believe any two brains are identical). This also applies to bell curves associated with differentiations between brain of related and unrelated individuals, between people of shared environments, etc.

2. Used to describe brains that are specialized in some capacity, usually on the end of bells curves.

3. Used to describe brains that act in ways currently understood to either be exceptionally different or dysfunctional.

Neurodiversity is important in the same way diversity is important. You need different people with different thought processes to attack a problem. Since the brain is the source of thought, different brain styles are important.

Unfortunately liberals have hijacked the idea to excuse degneracy . Not every autist is like temple Grandin. Only retards think painting is more creative than science and engineering because they literally cannot understand the complexities in these systems.

This implies IQ exists

This does not please the Left either

STEM vs ste[A]m ?

you mean stea?m Go back to regex class.

You mean

Ste.*m

a bunch of the best artists are highly analytical though
you might even say it's required to develop original technique

STE[math]\forall[/math]M

[eqn] STE \ \infty \ M [/eqn]

People have different thought processes/ inclinations so "neurodiversity" is real.

BUT

It ends up being a copout for absolute dumbfucks who can't do simple maths (I'm talking elementry school addition, subtraction, multiplication, division) or entertain opinions that they don't agree with/ use pure emotion as justification for their convictions.

>I don't understand basic things because that's not how I'm wired

I can do a lot of integrals/derivatives in my head fairly easily, but I'm slow as fuck when adding/multiplying/dividing, especially when you need an exact result.

>It ends up being a copout for absolute dumbfucks
They´re not wrong in using it as a copout, though. We are all victims of circumstance, able to influence the course of our lives only marginally.

>Steam
Steamed Hams

kek underrated reaction

Please stop spreading the left/right brain propaganda

You can use most things to your advantage

I thought you said we were having useful educations.

>computer code on the left
>shit modern art on the right
I mean I guess this works for most people

It should be
Math & Theoretical Physics on the left.
Animes & Memes on right.

help user I'm stuck in a living situation with a person like this and he bullies me. He's the type of guy that thinks beer is a food group. literally told me a 10min story about how he was kill me and put me in a trash bag and dump me. tries to use fear to control me. etc etc

I have PTSD because of him. my heart muscle is severely damaged. I'm the quintessential middle child and this degenerate fool cheated me out of my life.

please send help

on topic:
I'm quite fond of myer briggs and was surprised how much sci rejected it.
I'm fairly certain Im INFP turbulent. a lot more intuitive then normal. there's so much more inside of me. fairly certain I use the left side of my brain.

>neurodiversity
It's bullshit that was made up as a reaction to the originally universal view that autism was an aberration of normal brain function. It comes up a lot when you see new discoveries about how autism might be prevented in the future, basically saying we shouldn't try to do this because autists are just different rather than inferior and in some ways maybe even superior to non-autists ("neurotypicals"). It's really the opposing stance to eugenics in the context of brain function.

>implying a programming language isn't just shitty mathematic notation

assert yourself.

I DEMAND THE LEFT BE GRAFTED WITH HARSH GEOMETRY, NUMBERS AND METRIC LINES!

This. Picasso probably couldn't synthesize a physics equation like Einstein, but there's no way Einstein could have painted like picasso

I'm neurodiverse and the ignorance in this thread has me literally shaking.

it doesn't prove iq, iq is for intelligence only, the theory of neurodiversity implies each brain develops differently, despite belonging to certain race or region

low-quality bait

>right brain
Messy and disgusting tbdesu.

I compose music, play the piano and am studying physics and math. Does that make me middle brained?

Grug smash right brain, grug smart now

Stop posting that on every single thread.

some people do gravitate towards degenerate people, places etc. one of your responsibilities as an adult is to surround yourself with people you care about. little scary how people put themselves in abusive relationships. apply for shitty jobs. engage in self destructive behavior. They do so because they have a peanut sized brain and with the right set of eyes you can see where they are headed. nature is cruel every living organism eats one another. tremendous amount of suffering in store for all of us. we cheat ourselves out of what we want most.

have I rambled enough?

why are some people more intuitive then others. almost seems like a handicap being around people with no intuition

gg