What beer do you drink while playing Vidya?

Gin

DUDE

ALCOHOL

I bought some San Miguel today, I'm probably play some Senran Kagura while drinking it.

LMAO

Guiness Stout. My beer of choice.

>beer
Pleb

I like Angry Orchard. I'm not big on the taste of most beers. Might be the hops or something. The apple in Angry Orchard masks it to a good extent so it's one of the few beers I drink.

What is the middle game. It looks like a capcom game but the cover art doesn't look familiar to me.

Mega Man 3 is best Mega Man though, good taste.

I thought angry orchard only makes ciders

Ichnusa. Those gameofalltimefuckers know how to make fine beers

Beer sucks, and the only reason most millennials drink it outside of social occasions is to post about it on reddit

I think it tastes nice.

nice top loader but you should really get the matching dogbone controller to go with it, pretty comfy.

That's what they say, but I'm fairly certain it has hops or something else in it.

not bad minus the jameson

looks like Skate or Die 2

> Drinking processed piss

Water motherfucker and/or natural juices

oh yep, you're right. It just looked like a capcom game. Nice work!

more of sake or wine dude
but I get 51k ipa or two hearted ale if I can't find that

now that i think about it, hard to believe my nes bed picture is over 5 years old. i really should take a new one sometime though i only have like 10 additional games over what is shown here (that retro bubble hit hard)

in other news how are the RGB mods for NES? i been using my toaster nes for composite over my toploader since i've been reluctant to mod.

Smirnoff is pretty nice on its own

Usually just some milk stout mixed with root beer. I'm not a heavy drinker

What's a good Japanese beer that I can get in the UK? I've heard decent stuff about the alcohol from Japanese so I want to try some.

desperados

no hate

Asahi is the best imo. really light and refreshing

a 12-pack of whatever craft beer is on sale
I'm a pleb that is easy to please

I actually really like jameson though

Yuengling the standard drinking beer

The one and only. You can pound a full one between rounds, it'll get you just the right amount of drunk, and keeps you hydrated more than full flavored.

Not to say that I don't like a good trappist, porter, black lager, or IPA, but there's something about the charm of going back to your roots. Beer-water is most excellent. Coors is probably the only one that beats it, but only off a clean tapper.

only the finest

>never invited to a party in highschool

>S-shut up I D-don't care about such trivial things Chad!

this threat was moved by a mod from /v/ to here. So yeah essentially this

I really like it. very light to drink never feel sick after it

L A U G U N I T A S I P A

only worth drinking with food, or i suppose if you intend to chain smoke a pack of heavy cigarettes. it's somewhat tasty, but it's too alkaline for how light it is to drink on its own.

Fair, I usually only drink it at Japanese restaurants so I haven’t tried it by itself. Goes super well with Japanese food tho

>microdick "I would beat my wife but she's stronger than me" starter pack
What kind of IT work do you do friend?

Boulevard unfiltered wheat

>DUDE IM SO DRUNK LMAO
>YOLO SWAG #FCUKTHESYTSEM
Fuck off child, here we drink due to horrible addictions instead of fun.

I personally love Sapporo. I live in fucking Utah so I have to go to a liquor store to get it. The state owns and runs all the liquor stores out here, it blows.

>boulevard

Maybe before they got bought out by a mega corporation. Don't support these kinds of guys in the craft brew industry. Mega corporations' entire point is lack of innovation. That's why InBev is shitting their pants trying to buy up craft breweries. Do not patronize their products.

For me it is Yebisu(ebisu) tied with Sapporo, with kirin 2nd

What kind of games do you guys play while drunk? I like platformers and easy games mostly. TF2 used to be fun to play drunk but the community I played with died so I haven't played it in more than 2 years.

Rolling rock ON THE ROLL AND ROCKER

Civ 5 lately. No new games recently that I'm hyped about

Yuengling or any form of fine 40oz malt liquor.

Never said I drink to have fun. The whole "hurrrr dude alcohol" was obviously posted by people who think they're better because they're straight edge faggots. Fuckin loser

coors lite or screwdrivers

For me it is Pipeline Punch. The best flavor energy drink.

I like Green Apple angry orchard. But it's just a hard cider. There's no beer-ness in it.

This is my favorite, but it's hard to find.

I only ever drink when gaming if I'm playing with friends. Currently got yuengling in the fridge but I'm typically a Sam Adams guy, more specifically boston lager.

Beer of the root.

>glencairn glasses

I don't understand the appeal.

build-a-six from kroger so i don't have to settle.

Hertog Jan of course

They're great for nosing whisky

Really bad upper back pain right now

Yo hit up a new dragon warrior account and name it Carl. Just for me.

It's the only beer I can say I actually enjoy the taste of. Currently on my second playthrough of Borderlands 2 with intermittent breaks to tie up what I need to finish in Hollow Knight.

i really dig this stuff and im not really a larger person

Yes!

At least it's not fucking Jack or Jim, cut him some slack. And don't you fucking dare say Jim is good.

I don't.
water or juice man.

Solid collection, bro!

I couldn't care less