Veeky Forums I caught my cooking partner and GF cheating so I dumped her

Veeky Forums I caught my cooking partner and GF cheating so I dumped her.

I haven't been able to eat more than a few bites a day and cooking for one sucks.

What do I cook that's only a few bites but extra nourishing.

Pic related
>the last meal we cooked together
Feels bad man

few bites? don't be a bitch just cook more food then you can consume like a real man

also cooking weebo food is probably at least half the reason you got cheated on

Umm excuse bigot, but your girlfriend was just expressing her sexuality sweety. It's fucking 2017, grow some balls and let your girlfriend have some room. You're not self conscious about your small dick are you? LOL! You opressive shitlord, i bet you were a control freak! And you made her cook with you? UMMM SWEETIE, ITS NOT A WOMAN'S JOB TO COOK FOR YOU ANYMORE. As a man you're expected to pay the bills, give her money for shopping (and her other boyfriends!) and make the meals. God, men in 2017 are such oppressive freaks.

Really sucks bro. By "caught" do you mean you walked in on them?
Anywho its a hard question to answer. We dont know what you like. Maybe think of the most nutritious foods you like and figure out ways to make it simply?
There is no real solution you will find in cooking. When the pain dulls enough you will need to figure out what led you to date a girl who would cheat on you rather than have the decency to dump you first. It will be a hard road, brother. But you can come out of this stronger.

Quit being a faggot and eat whatever you like best. Immediately establish contact with either her female friends or relatives and fuck them as revenge

Instead of bitching you should use the opportunity to eat out more and make yourself better foods

B8 m8

Let me give you some personal insight on the matter.

I've been with my wife for 10 years now. We met in high school, and I got her pregnant.
She is and always has been a lazy person and a shit cook. I wouldn't even mind eating shit food if she at least made it on time. But she rarely did.

We'd get into screaming arguments constantly about how lazy and worthless she was. I felt like an asshole for it, but goddamn she was a real piece of work. The only reason I dealt with all this was for the kids, and also because the sex is great.

But one night, I got fed up. Not only did she get drunk, neglect the kids, and made me top Ramen for dinner, but she decided to give me attitude too. She was being real fucking bitchy. So I told my grandparents to keep an eye on the kids and told my wife we were going to go out and have dinner together. I drove maybe 3 blocks to a quiet area (we live in Oregon, it's not hard to find a quiet field) and I got out of the car, went around like I was going to open her door for her and let her out, and I just beat the shit out of her while she was still seatbelted. After a few punches, I asked her if she wanted to go back to her parents. She started screaming and yelling and said yes, so I beat the shit out of her again. Then I asked her what she wanted to do. She finally got smart and said she wanted to go home. So I took her home and dared her to start trouble. I even handed her my cellphone and dialed her mom's number on the drive home. I made her talk to her mom, while daring her to fucking say something.

Before that incident, I had never laid a hand on her. But I had always threatened it. I told her "one of these days, if you don't straighten up, I'm going to lay hands on you."

All my meals have been on time, and she just recently tried to make a meatloaf. It was mediocre, but I was just thrilled that she tried.

Do with this information what you will.

You seem like a nice guy
Where can I start my journey into the cooking world?
I'm scared to cook for myself, I fear failure.

Those dumb roastie cunts that post here can learn a thing or two from this pasta

im new to Veeky Forums, is this pasta? it's some good shit

>im new to Veeky Forums
Clearly

first. forget that ho. she sounds retarded.

second. eggs are small, easy to cook, and are very nutritious.

some other small bites that are easy: Nuts mixed w some raisins., small portion of instant oatmeal w real butter, tuna fish- make tuna salad, hummus and veggies,
chicken salad- jest buy a rotisserie chicken and shred it-chop up an onion, celery, garlic powder, pinch of white pepper, and some mayo- sometimes i add a tiny bit of honey.
you can eat the tuna salad or chicken salad w sliced cucumbers like a dip. SOUP is easy, can be nourishing if made or bought right and you don't have to heat up more than a cup at a time.

make some bacon. it's yummy.

dip carrots or celery sticks in almond butter.

full fat yogurt

you can do that stuff, at least you didn't marry her or have kids w her, she sounds awful. HUGS
a

Just cook the same stuff and have left overs. That way, you don't have to cook as much.

Nah. Caught some pics of her at a concert she went to. Saw the other guy with her. She got home late. I confronted her and it had been going on for months so yeah.

I always sucked with leftovers. Would never eat em in time. Always had someone to eat em for me. Not so much anymore.
Yeah I'm done with her. Thanks for all these suggestions.

Also thanks to all the trolls and stuff. I love you all too.

This is a good opportunity to starve your fat ass and get some exercise.

When I'm depressed, my appetite drops to zero. This most recent bout allowed me to lose 30lbs and I'm looking pretty good now.

Turn the negative into a positive.

You should make a nice comfy pot of soup OP. My personal favorite is 'Cream of Mushroom' (roast the mushrooms first for extra flavour).
If you do decide to make this soup you may also like to imagine the thick, earthy-musk flavour as being similar to that of all the semen your ex GF is undoubtedly choking down. That way, as you sit alone, eating your cuck soup, you can pretend as if you are still by her side, sharing her experiences.

Absolutely no loss at all then, don't be sad be free, time to focus on yourself.

Moping about and eating bugger all is not going to help you feel better

stirfries and wok cooking are way better in smaller portions because you can get higher heat

Threads like these are the reason I am too cowardly to date. That, and I have absolutely no interest in romance or even sex in the first place.

I kek'd, nb nb

I can't eat though. I want to eat. I got a big old fucking plate of comfort food from a southern diner and I couldn't eat more than one piece of friend chicken. The Mac n cheese that would have been dank any other day just sucked. Thanks for your condolences otherwise. My brain well knows I will move on and be better but my heart doesn't.
I'm 6'3" 180.
Nice meme. Thanks m8

>friend chicken
By the sounds you should be eating more then 1.

Man the fuck up seriously, you weren't married. Look at it this way, you dodged a bullet. You didn't get tied up long term with a hoe. You don't have kids together I assume judging from whats been said. Mate, this is the best outcome for you and you will come to realise this sometime down the track.

Fuckin hit tinder up and run a fuckin train through as many slappers as you can before you decide to settle down again too. Just wear a hat.