Beer Thread? Beer Thread

Got a little buzzed, let's talk about beer. What are you drinking tonight?

I'm currently drinking this. Pretty good for a coffee beer. Doesn't have that usual gross instant coffee taste. Warming me up nice during this cool fall evening.

it's pumpkin beer season. I hate most of them but the few I like are worth the trial and error of trying different ones.

How is this one? I saw it today but didn't grab it.

Alaskan amber is some tasty stuff, shame I can't get it on the east coast. Need to move back west.

It's an underrated company even though they sell it everywhere on the west coast.

it's good. It actually tastes like pumpkin, and there isn't an overpowering taste of cinnamon or other spices. also I think scotch ale and pumpkin are a good combo

I dig the hell out of scotch ales so I'll have to check this out. Sounds tasty.

This shit is the greatest. Haven't ever found it since I moved out of Michigan, and it's pretty expensive but it's just fucking great.

This shit right here! In my parent's town they have this little liquor store that sells specialty beer and you can put in a request so when me and my cousin were visiting for Christmas we put in an order for this and it was awesome. Wish I could get someone to carry it up here.

Michiganfag here, can confirm this is good. But I like the one flavored with chilis

I had this a few weeks ago. It was so fucking tasty, and it's seasonal ( it's now out of season) , and I really wanted more but I'm a filthy minor.

Picked a 4 pack of these guys this morning. Kinda overhyped and a little overpriced imo, but definitely a decent beer.

Fuck these all look good.

What style ale is this?

how to get started on beer and learning about the different varieties and tastes

I've had the coffee and chocolate one, it's amazing.

Go to a store that does those build your own six packs. Try six different beers and see what styles you like. Buy those styles in varieties you like. If you like honey, you'll probably like honey beer. And etc.

I wish this would come back.

It's an IPA

It's heady topper, you can't really see the whole label

Shit, that looks good but I'm in Oregon even if it wasn't out of season. I'm a sucker for honey ales.

One of the best double IPAs in my opinion. Wish Flying Dog was available in more places. I highly recommend any of their beers.

beer pleb here. recently had this and i really enjoyed it. how shit is my taste?

Not at all brother, that is a superior beer from a really great brewery. I have these collab IPA glasses from Dogfish Head that are perfect for this beer.

Listen new holland shill, we get it, and it's cool and all, but you guys actualy do a good job with some beers. Stop the inferiority complex with founders and embrace the fact that blue sunday is one of the best sours made in Michigan.

Thanks yo!

Pick up their India Brown Ale if you get the chance, its the best thing they've every made IMO.

Got this and surly wet for comparison. So far the indeed is great! Crazy tropical and peachy with almost no bitterness. Surprised at it being only 4.9% though

Haven't tried it but I'll take your word friend.

One of the style defining new england ipa's. They are VERY hoppy but hide the bitterness well. Topper is kind of unique in that the best of the rest are relatively fruity wear as topper is herbaceous and great. Hard to believe you haven't seen them in circulation as they are the hottest thing on the market now.

>new holland marketing team

Get gud michigan fag

I'm surprised these threads aren't filled with more State-anons shitposting about how their state creates better craft beers than other states.

They make good beer

>IPAs

There's great beer all over the US. There is no real "superior" state. Some just have more breweries than others

It's not a huge brewery and only making small amounts keeps that demand/hype high. I live in Burlington and there's only 1 place I know that you can count on them having them sometimes

>litteraly from the superior state.

Fuck you

It's sold in a 25 mile ring from the brewery so none of this is astonishing . The internet is an amazing thing. You should try it.

Yeah I live within that ring dude, I was saying that for the other user. I can get them pretty much whenever

riverbank red is good.

I remember a brewery in my state, Red Brick, made a matcha IPA a few years back, so damn good. Surprised there aren't more in that style, I guess it's pretty niche.

Isn't that like fighting over which state is best at football? (note I am talking about proper football to reinforce my Euroness)

Picked these up today, never had the Hofbrau or campfire stout.

Westmalle is a top tier beer

Not into the coffee shit their but the lager is very good. Been on a great lakes or North coast brewery kick lately. Dortmunder gold or Scrimshaw have been my go to's.

Right? I figured it would have been the hip beer for at least a couple of summers.

Good picks.

Beer pleb here. Gonna try out some light beers tonight. Any recommendations?

not everyone is a weeaboo faggot

>light beers tonight. Any recommendations?
just have a vodka soda.

a bullet