What's up with all of these South and Southeast Asian cooking channels that have been popping up?

What's up with all of these South and Southeast Asian cooking channels that have been popping up?
They all have similar names, like My Money My Food, My Village Food Recipes, Village food factory, Village Food Secrets, etc.
The SEA ones, especially the Cambodian ones, usually have scantily clad women and lolis, so there's that I guess.

Examples:

youtube.com/watch?v=QgAy2lS6P4A

youtube.com/watch?v=fZyoyh7qSsY

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=OUlpqtz1gv4
youtube.com/watch?v=WsE_NjYZVCs
youtu.be/U6KLbq3PPQc
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>gets lots of clicks
>might get white guys throwing money at you or wanting to 'save' you

I assume monetizable youtube content goes a lot further in SEA. One nubile cambodian bitch making iphone videos can probably feed her whole family off of a few thousand clicks.

Attractive ASEA girls making food.
The fuck do you think?

Also this

>big tits thumbnail for a fucking cooking video

There's always some good bants going on in the comments section.

This. Overhead is low, effort is basic and the dollar is stronger than VC bux.

>lets wear short skirts and film ourselves from a low angle, kneeling down to cook
I wonder why it's popular. Must be because they're great cooks

they have decent camera phones now

No kidding.

>edited artificial boobs
much better term than fake titties. gonna be using that.

Based Dilip.

>third world bantz on the internet

It's going to be so much fun as more and more of them get online.

Every day I hope that 3rd worlders join /int/. I really like them

youtube.com/watch?v=OUlpqtz1gv4

>18M views for an objectively ugly man making mediocre wings
How?

hola amigo mi nombre es paco y yo soy de mejico

Why are they so gay?

una vela...

>NO. 2 GAY IN THE VILLAGE THEN
>YOU LOVE DADDY'S SPECIAL FINGERS
goddamn jc

I've been wondering this too, I think people just caught on to the original channels and saw a way to make ez money. I am LOVING the trend to be honest.

Watching DADDY and GRANDPA cook 10000 eggs in the middle of fucking nowhere and giving them out to deformed homeless people is comfy as hell at 2am.

Post the vid with the deformed people, daddy.

They've b een around since forever but someone started spamming ads for them on Veeky Forums, /diy/, and /out/ a couple of months ago. Report, sage, and hide thread.

People go about their lives and make food for their village. White people think this is a one-time thing and donate money to them so they can keep living their lifestyle

You shot your fucking mouth, Daddy is the KING of CHICKEN WINGS and you're not even fit to suck his malnourished flea-ridden dog's dick.

My Money My Food and Grandpa Kitchen are unironically great YouTube cooking channels. It's quite soothing to me

I just checked out the channel and pretty much every video has the same type of thumbnail

>autismstep music for intro
Closed.

Is this supposed to be some sort of ASMR like channel?

The ASMR of your hand hitting your leg.

It's surreal

I'm loving the fact that the Cambodian bimbos aren't getting even half the views of DADDY despite the same gimmick + tits + clickbait thumbnails

Based Kamran calling out the THOTs.

DADDY cooks quality food in great quantities for little money, can those Khmer bimbos claim that?

>that second video
>1 person to film, 1 person to hold the colander, 1 person to pour the water, 1 person to wash the potatoes
third worlders I swear

>My Village Food Recipes
I love this channel. Great recipes like "3 goat ass stew with chili's and rice", "Chicken beak and toenail soup", and "Fish bowel with fried green banana". Fuck sanitation, I'll just prep my shit right here on the ground as vehicles drive by blowing dirt and fecal dust all over the place. Those fuckers do eat some fresh food though, but I guess when you don't have a refrigerator, you don't have much of a choice.

DADDY is humble, unassuming, and wholesome

You promised lolis. I didn't see any lolis.

theres anotyer indian channel that is very popular and all the videos say something like "rice cooked by my daddy"

i dont think they get the us sexual intentions

>i dont think they get the us sexual intentions

Because there isn't, there shouldn't be. It's a stupid American thing sexualizing babytalk like when kids call their parents mommy and daddy.
Hell, I don't even know why it's still a thing.

The mommy thing has resurfaced out of proportion recently

im not saying i agree with it

>NO. 2 GAY IN THE VILLAGE

yeah they really don't get it

>It's a stupid American thing
NO, it's a stupid FAGGOT thing.

>boobs
it's bobs you twit

youtube.com/watch?v=WsE_NjYZVCs

now listen up, if they want me to save their Asian asses and marry them through an agency then they better start learning to cook real food.

Hahaha the fucking Indian guy.

Is Kamran /ourguy/?

shoe bobs pls

All those fucking flies.

Why not cook in a proper kitchen?

its click bait. If 10k people watch the video that girl can eat for a year

SHEEEEEEEIIIIIIT

>Why not cook in a proper kitchen?
You think a bunch of Cambodian peasants have access to a "proper kitchen"?

as long as they do anal and know how to microwave tendies some 50 year old beta will take them

peasants thousands of years ago cooked inside their houses. Why in the current year wouldn't these gooks have at least an area indoors specified for cooking?

>Why in the current year wouldn't these gooks have at least an area indoors specified for cooking?

You want to have an indoor cookfire in that kind of hot climate? You're not very good at thinking, are you user?

Isn't 10,000 views only $76 USD? Even in Cambodia that ain't gonna feed you for a year. Most tuk tuk drivers I had charged like $10 just from my hotel to Pub Street.

Snake looks like it takes so much prep time to make, then again, they did de-scale it and then skin it. I wonder how it tastes

>NO. 2 GAY IN THE VILLAGE THEN

Traditional houses in the desert areas like the Arabian peninsula and North Africa had spaces for cooking. And these regions were pretty hot. True they weren't completely enclosed and they did have ventilation, but it was better than cooking out in the open with all that dirt and shit around.

They charged you $10 because you are a tourist. They don't charge their own that much.

cause hes giving it to cute malnourished orphans

No doubt. But those guys making $10 from each trip and doing at least 10+ a day aren't living the rest of the year off that.

I may have found a new fetish of mine

the first scene is literally a close up upskirt shot. Sex sells.

thanks asshole now ive been watching asians catch snails crabs and catfish for an hour

Get some PVC pipe and get fishing.

BUT WHOS BUYING?

jewtube

Lighting.

>Loose tanktop

>whiteknighting gooks
Kek

>whiteknighting literal whores
ftfy

youtu.be/U6KLbq3PPQc

>If you have a masher, use the masher or use your hands. In India, we use our hands and we are very proud of it.
>Use your hands to give the extra nice flavor.

I'd take her to a little place I like to call... the Bone Zone.

Daddy is GOAT. Take that back right now.

they absolutely get the sexual intentions

Poor woman just wants to wear her paper clothes and teepee hat.

>usually have scantily clad women and lolis
This genre of "breastavideos" has been around for years. There was one that got posted here a few times back around 2009, some South American woman cooking food on some sort of tripod grill. The cameraman was a hilarious pervert who kept moving closer and trying to get upskirt shots, and she would pull away every time. I always wanted to see her hairy snatch but no joy.

>using the tourist trap that is a tuktuk ever

>Most tuk tuk drivers I had charged like $10 just from my hotel to Pub Street
LOL. That trip is normally about sixty cents. You got ripped off bigtime.

Can you link to that video? Googling the title gives me dozens of different hits.

Considering her reply I'm not 100% sure she understood what he said.

lmao, why is it always an indian guy

I got the reference, user, but you should really stop listening to 80s metal, it's current year

>not wanting sex slaves
you gay or something?

>Shit virgins say

Sex is fairly easy to get, its fucking awful fucking someone who isn't in to it, I can only imagine how much more awful it is when the person actively hates it and is fighting.

Japs love that shit if I go by Hitomi movies

>its fucking awful fucking someone who isn't in to it
This is true, but I never really thought about it. My sex slave fantasies are ruined

That's why you tie them up first, DUHHHH

You're new to that whole slave- keeping thing are you?

christ. this is affecting my english

>Real virgin spotted

Do you think Harvey Weinstein or Fritz gave a shit? It's as mental as it is physical. A person with a sex slave gets off on the power and control they have over another person.

They do. There are hundreds of indian Twitter accounts sexualizing dads. It's pretty known actually how much they are into it. On Facebook too.

>I can only imagine how much more empowering & orgasmic it is when the person actively hates it and is fighting.

You've apparently never hate fucked someone before have you?

Dumb bitch. fucking someone who don't want it is half the game. If you spit the right game, she'll take that shit. No nigga has ever said, oh, she don't want it, I'mma back off...

>theres anotyer indian channel that is very popular and all the videos say something like "rice cooked by my daddy"

Dumb fucking white cunt.

You do realize that incest and familial Rape is at epidemic proportions in India? It's a fucking major disgrace and a problem.

Why are white people so pathetic?